IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

HOLY SHIT
rt.com/news/382520-us-arms-race-provoke/

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/382520-us-arms-race-provoke/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_first_use
youtube.com/watch?v=ogEtfIdgjpY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>The US’ ABM sites in Europe and on warships patrolling Russia’s borders are creating the potential for America to launch an overwhelming surprise nuclear strike on Russia, the Russian general staff said.

>“The presence of American ABM sites in Europe and ABM-capable ships in the seas and oceans close to Russia’s territory creates a powerful clandestine potential for delivering a surprise nuclear missile strike against Russia,” Viktor Poznikhir, deputy head of operations of the Russian general staff, told a disarmament conference in Geneva.

>The US’ global antiballistic missile system is provoking a new arms race, Russia’s top brass has warned, adding that the US system, which includes sites in Alaska, Romania, and Poland, compromises Russia’s nuclear deterrence capabilities.

>Russia estimates that by 2020 the US will have as many as 1,000 interceptor missiles at its disposal, which would be a threat to Russia’s missile capacity.

if the Russians feel this way then that almost confirms something is going to happen this year. Don't they have a first strike policy?

>rt.com/news/382520-us-arms-race-provoke/
have been said a couple times

It'll be years before the number of Aegis interceptors in Europe could match the number of surviviable Russian ICBMs under New Start.

>Russia invades ukraine.
>"oh shit guys russia is being crazy, quick send more troops to the baltic states"
>russia:"Oh shit they are sending troops to our border they are gonna invade us."
>Russia makes some threat involving nukes
>Fuck lets build a rocket shield

We all have tunnel vision. Only option is to destroy eachother.

No only America has a First Strike Policy

The Russians are care bears after all

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_first_use

what the fuck Russia tovarish please elaborate

All that shit would go out the window if any country felt truly threatened

Brainwashed American, the US was the aggressor during the Cold War, not Russia. Oh did you think it was OK to start thermonuclear war just because Russia wanted to put ICBMs 90 miles off the coast of Florida when the US already had missiles even closer than that to the USSR?

Good, Russians are just white niggers anyway.

>implying we just dont intercept those heading for the US and let the rest rip.

MAKE RUSSIA BOW DOWN TO THE NWO
REMOVE THE SCO
SEIZE CHINA
NOW

Where did i imply that it was okay you fucking dog-eater?

>The Russians are care bears after all
pic related
This

My silly Korean friend. There was an underlying cold war even when ww2 was still going on. The russians had spies in every western intelligence agency.

Russia please I just want to masturbate to Anime

This is literally a decade old news.
USA is building missile defence everywhere around Russia.

Russia builds nuclear subs and very nuclear kamikaze sub-drone.

I think We need a nuclear orbital space bomber just to keep MAD in place.

>Patriot
Kojima does it again.

this is why you desperately want a warm-water port, which you just got in Crimea. if we don't do it soon, we'll lose advantage.

they know this, of course

The Kremlin and its thin skin....

Don't bite the hand that feeds you Dae-Jung

>drumpftards thought bablumpf wouldn't start a nuclear war

no pls

what's ABM?

>tfw nuclear apocalypse is immident and you have no qt neighbour to imprison in your parents basement when shit hits the fan

We won't stop until we've got EndWar-styled kinetic rod and plasma laser satellites.

anti ballistic missile

Nuclear holocaust when? Humans don't deserve to expand in the universe.

We dont need Crimea for nuclear subs.
Reaching US is easier through the North pole, and we have missiles capable of breaking through the Ice.

We need crimea for conventional fleet and control over the Waters.
We just dont want your battleships in our sea.

FUCK YEAH! LET'S NUKE RUSSIAN SUBHUMANS!

C'mon Ivan lets end the world together

We should just make some sort of treaty where we each build a massive skyscraper-sized Orion class Nuclear Pulse ship in orbit. Once things finally cool down we can use all our weapons grade material as fuel to space race each other for exploring the solar system. To be honest, one of these things might even be able to make a one way trip to another solar system in a single human lifetime.

>trips

you better stop posting

>missiles capable of breaking through the ice

pics or it didn't happen.

Can't they improve their weapons to reach NY or LA?

>Being this much of a stir-fried nigger

I bet you think us saving your asses was some grave offense as well. Don't know why we ever left our continent. All you fuckers are ungrateful.

>rt

Putin and his cronies are only interesting in looting Russia. They won't do shit.

(((Don't know why)))

go read HoffPu and cry about it on Plebbit

And? Consider the source of the news then consider what's being said in the article. Are you retarded?

Are Russians the biggest dindu nuffins in the world? Let's slug it out and get this shit over with.

They're mad that we're defending ourselves?

Too many subhumans on this planet is the reason why we shouldn't expand, unless all subhumans were to suddenly disappear overnight then we have the potential to explore the entire universe due to our expanding knowledge

You can't negotiate with Russians. The only thing they understand is sheer brutality and a projection of force.

What's the name of that 50MT nuclear torpedo Russia has that generates a 500m tall tsunami again?

WWIII, Civil War 2, Fallout 3 - : Electric Boogaloo

Boooland best country in worlds history :DDD

The Russians have this same exact article every fucking month in various different news outlets, and have been doing it since the 90's. Today it was just RT's turn.

Nothing is happening. Kill yourself, OP. My sacred digits demand it.

Pretty sure Teddy was just a cuck and not actually jewed.

Putin Bomba

you're in for a very rude awakening fellow burger

How? Russia has used 'American first strike' as their go-to boogey man for decades now. Something else obviously happened in Russia over the weekend that they want to distract from. Probably some civil rights protest or another terror attack.

the year Israel was created

thank you greatest ally

and rightfully so, the UK wanted war with russia after the nazis were defeated

>>"oh shit guys russia is being crazy, quick send more troops to the baltic states"
The real reason of ((invading)) was that Ukraine wanna let NATO put rockets on Crimea.

>www.rt.com

Don't violate the NAP and you'll be fine ruskies.

This is idiotic. Even if there was no sinister intent, why would you provoke and add to the paranoia of a nation that has such a nuclear capacity? It is madness, and creates a situation where an accidental trigger could lead to nuclear annihilation.

You know during the Reagan era, the Soviets got a false report that Americans had launched a nuke, and ordered a reciprocal strike that was never carried out--luckily for the world some based Russian general told the bureaucrats in the Politburo to fuck off and refused to launch. But this is insane.

>nuclear subs capable of firing rocket while submerged that also has power to break ice
crazy shit you guys have over there Ivan

>p-please notice me Russia
>crazy Ivan XD

fucking cuck faggot

This is the great opportunity to cleanse the world from the western deprived subhumans and their pets such as Poland.

>>crazy Ivan XD
Calling Ivan out on having subs that launch missiles capable of break ice and still reaching their destination isn't being a cuck pal.
Keep projecting though

PREEMPTIVE STRIKE ON ABM INSTALLATIONS IN 3.. 2

They need Crimea for access to Mediterranean and middle east.

I was in a patriot battalion. There have been patriot missles in Europe since their invention. Primarily used as a just in case against missiles from Russia aimed at eu targets during the cold war. Patriot missles do not have the capability for attack and can only intercept incoming missles and aircraft. This article is nothing more than propaganda.
Source: me. Former patriot operator.

we didn't start thermonuclear war over cuba, dumbass

RT.com

Fake news. Russian propaganda.

always fucking Poland

the thermonuclear war was always burning
since the world was turning

No, you only threatened to end the entire world over something you were already doing to them.

oh, cmon, what the world needs now is love,
sweet love

youtube.com/watch?v=ogEtfIdgjpY

But first, the equipment must be tested. I wonder what targets we could agree on.

>tfw Africa has the best chance of surviving a nuclear holocaust

>Another world war will start in Poland.

>New Cold War

its what they have been pushing hard for in both Europe and America for past few years
Terrorism isnt working anymore as a good enough threat to take away peoples rights and push more military spending
So gotta bring back the Red Scare

>BBC
>PBS

What is the big deal about RT?
If you consume many sources of news, it is a good site.

do they honestly believe we would nuke the fuck out of them out of the blue??

is this just fear mongering or do they really truly believe this.

>Ignore Pedogate

>Focus on Russia!

The servers recently have been found out to had forged DNS names. The Russia thing is a myth and coverup so the media focus' NOT on the pedo scheme.

this is wrong and never happened!

haven't you watched this one documentary? this one crazy mutant pushed for a war and influenced both, usa and russia, to attack each other. but this group of other mutants stopped him in the last minute, using mind power and metal bending and other crazy shit.

you really need to get your facts straight!

>Israel has been building nuclear weapons for 30 years. The Jews understand what passive and powerless acceptance of doom has meant for them in the past, and they have ensured against it. Masada was not an example to follow—it hurt the Romans not a whit, but Samson in Gaza? What would serve the Jew-hating world better in repayment for thousands of years of massacres but a Nuclear Winter. Or invite all those tut-tutting European statesmen and peace activists to join us in the ovens? For the first time in history, a people facing extermination while the world either cackles or looks away—unlike the Armenians, Tibetans, World War II European Jews or Rwandans—have the power to destroy the world. The ultimate justice?[27]

as always the eternal jew is the one true menace

if russia attacks israel (gredest ally fugg :DDDDD) we're all fucked thanks to some semitic nuts who take everything writ in their shitty little tanakh as truth

if you remove a states ability for second strike, that only leaves them with the 'fuck it' preemptive strike

that's the emphasis MAD is built around

>giving up an advantage over the enemy
>ever
This is why you aren't best Korea.

this has nothing to do with a president or anything
this shit is planned and executed since 19hitler
the problem i see is, of course they want to get rid of russia, but
usa brings all their shit to europe, and i dont care do what you want with russia, but not over our soil
when everything is in place, i dont want them to can decide, if europe gets turned into a nuclear wasteland in the matter of seconds
they want a war against russia on european soil, and i dont want that
also just think, if there is a first strike on russia from poland or so, what do you think will happen
a nuclear storm will hail down on europe destroying everything

what the plans are, i dont fucking know
russia is then gone, europe is gone, israel is laughing and counting some shekels, and usa get to see how they are heros on live tv
if something happens i swear ill give my life to kill the people that are behind it, ill even capture a fucking plane and fly into some fucking jew temple or anything

Russia is European as well. Just because they conquered Siberia 400 years ago, doesn't stop them from being European.

ITT: It is 1983.

>the US was the aggressor during the Cold War

What about that time when they started fucking with Berlin over multiple occasions?

Pretty sure Khruchetv or however it's spelt said that Berlin was like the balls of the west, which he would squeeze from time to time if he wanted to hear them squeal.