"Maybe if you didn't bomb and interfere with other countries you wouldn't have all the refugees"

>"Maybe if you didn't bomb and interfere with other countries you wouldn't have all the refugees"

How does one refute this argument? From what I know we kinda do deserve the mess we're in

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Y
express.co.uk/news/world/710171/asylum-seekers-return-home-war-zone-holiday-migrants-refugees
express.co.uk/news/world/710197/Migrants-holiday-homeland-war-persecution-German-refugee-crisis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>PLEASE COME SAVE US FROM OUR SHITTY DICTATORS
>It's a humanitarian crisis you have to help, how can you watch us suffer!
>No wait, stop! collateral damage what's that??
>Get out of here! you're bringing your western values into our countries!
>Why do you always have to police the wordl??!

Who are "we" ?

The middle east mess is for the overwhelming part USA fault. You and France had colonies there but that's history, so you are not at fault for the most part.

Arabs and musilms by extention try to excuse their animal behavior with the vague blame on the west for all their ill doing.

Tell me what sweden, denmark or germany did to the middle east to deserve that shit ?

So they can kindly fuck off and take their ilk with them.

Most of the "refugees" aren't from countries which are at war. Most of them are filthy Paki and Afghanistani scum. Plus, there is zero obligation either in law or morally to take these people.

GET THIS SLIDE THREAD SHIT THE FUCK OUT OF MY FACE

>SAGE
>GOES
>IN
>ALL
>FIELDS

Isn't a slide thread you dumb fuck

Also sub saharan african savages

The rapefugees are economic and conquest raiders.

We help build after bombing to prevent it

That's not an arguement

Are you seriously advocating the same for your own people? But no, they will totally spare you and give you a high position in the new Society once they know you were on their side

So revenge is acceptable now? Good

also muslims have like 70% inbreeding rates from marrying cousins, it's no surprise they can't run countries.

The UK is responsible for Israel and Saudi Arabia. WIthout the UK there would be no House of Saud, no Salafism, no multi billion dollar funding for fundie Wahhabist mosques around the world, no Iranian revolt against UK and US puppet ruler, no jewish state sitting like a giant thorn in the middle east pissing off all the arabs (and no US need to fund and support such a state therefore bringing anger against the US from arabs).

I agree that we caused a lot of this mess, but sorry it doesn't mean we have to clean it up by accepting refugees. Life isn't fair, deal with it.

"Did we let Nazis in after Dresden?
No. Then shut the fuck up you dumb leftist cunt"

I basically have no feelings towards these people.

I don't even look at them as people.

To see muslim men, women and children getting bombed causes nothing inside me other than a feeling of joy.

The way I feel when I step on an ant is the same way I feel when I see them die. Except I'm not happy when I step on an ant.

they here not because of wars but for economic reasons, most of them come from countries that currently have no conflicts. so get red piled you libtard trap lover bitch

>From what I know we kinda do deserve the mess we're in
Europe doesn't deserve this mess, just like the Arabs don't deserve to have their countries bombed. It's a shit situation where only the the US and Israel are winning.

not an argument.

Let's, for sake of argument, agree with this person, let's say all refugees are a direct result of European policy.

It says nothing of the refugee problem, if one exists.

What is their point?

>>Maybe if they didn't bomb and interfere with the USA they wouldn't have needed the crap beat out of them

It boils down to arabs fucking over arabs and blaming the west. After the 11th of september 2001 USA should have bombed Saudi Arabia back in the stone age instead of afganistan but that is not europes fault. Furthermore UK had to give up it's colonies in a hurry after the ww2 because of the uncle sam demands.

>The UK is responsible for Israel and Saudi Arabia
Read up on history mate.
Better yet read the Sup Forums reading list.

UK formed Israel and helped early Sauds, but we abandoned Israel pretty quick, and we left the Saudis in their desert tents doing very little.

USA picked up Israel, though I don't have the gestalt on why, probably as an ally in the region they require Oil from.
And as for Saudis?
They didnt even have trash collectors until the US engineering firms et al in the 70-80s went over their and sorted out a deal - Saudis guarantee oil to USA, (who can't meet their own demand for oil alone), in return the USA would turn Saudis into first world tier countries, with real trash collection (US companies being paid to do this by the Saudis with that petrodollars too)

Iranian revolution was USA too. UK oil firms were gonna be nationalised by Mossadegh. Kermit Roosevelt, grandson of FDR and CIA operative went in and overthrew Mossadegh for the old faithful ally, the Shah. Vietnam was still in the mind of the US, so the CIA coup was a novel way of doing things, but was too linked to the US gov. So in future, corporations would be the middle men.

Read Confessions of an Economic Hitman, it lays all this out from a guy who was involved.

Its a complicated mess of dependency and binding oaths. But the USA chose the Saudis as their partners, hoping that making them first world would undermine and breed out the salafists etc. It failed, and here we are. "Iran" being the no1 sponsor of terrorism in the world. (And not our 'great' ally, KSA)

Fuck these people. Absolute cowards, this 'war' isn't even a proper war, just some dunecoons shooting mortars and spraying AK's. They literally laugh and cheer every time they fire rockets, it's a joke.

In WW1 and WW2, millions of British, French, Russian, American and even German men marched towards their death, for their countries, and for what they believed was right. Soldiers would bayonet charge over the trenches only to be mowed down by mounted machine guns, slaughtered by the tens of thousands. Europeans have been violently warring for hundreds of years, every soldier fought to protect their homeland, their family's and loved ones and their nation.

And these guys flee by the millions for gibs because they have 50,000 insurgents that are literal farmers with ak47's.

Pathetic.

They are poor and ugly

Or do they deserve what we did to them ?

youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Y

>interfere
YOU CREATED THIS MESS GOY, TAKE THE HORDES OF ANALPHABETIC ISLAMISTS INTO YOUR COUNTRY ITS YOUR DUTY

>don't interfere
IF YOU DONT GIVE US SUPPORT THEN WE ARE FORCED TO GO TO YOUR COUNTRY BECAUSE ITS NO LONGER SAFE HERE

either way the white man has to suffer the consequences, it's not an actual argument, they just try to find a way to shift the blame onto us

Who made the mess?? Not the civilians

They want to rape the wife I don't have and take the job I don't have. Fuck them all !

+ 1

Perfect post achievement right here.

>How does one refute this argument
"Maybe if you didn't bomb other countries, you wouldn't have been bombed."

Say that "we" bomb them but get buttblasted when I speak of they (muslims) as they bomb something is hypocritical
also, not an argument

Yeah it's really pathetic. I spent a year in Afghanistan and didn't see a single military aged male that wasn't shooting at us. At least they had a little bit of pride and some fucking balls.

Literally nothing lower than an able-bodied military aged male refugee. I don't even know why they're given this status.

We?
Obama and Hillary's fault. They should accept the refugees and no one else.

USA did. Look up operation paperclip

Then you are going to live with muhammad's dick up your ass

We can also ban other countries and not any refugees in. How does one refute this argument?

I'll be honest I never thought of it this way

DEUS VULT

Just reply with 'where are all the women and children if their countries are so dangerous, then?' Literally 95% of the rapefugees are fighting-age males. Where are the elderly folks? The women and children? Left behind to fend for themselves, until Abdul can get permission to ask for his six wives, fifteen kids and extended family members, all of which are much, much larger than native European families.

Also, a lot of (((refugees))) go back to their home countries to enjoy holidays. Such danger to go visiting a 'war zone'!

express.co.uk/news/world/710171/asylum-seekers-return-home-war-zone-holiday-migrants-refugees

express.co.uk/news/world/710197/Migrants-holiday-homeland-war-persecution-German-refugee-crisis

That's different given it was after the war, what I'm saying is we wouldn't take their people whilst at war with them. Also my argument is literally to silence leftists who don't know shit about history most of the time.

This is like saying, if the Nazis gassed the Jews, why would Jews stay in Europe?

>How does one refute this argument
Maybe if all countries said "tough shit" and refused them entry then they wouldn't be considered refugees

Obviously Dresden isn't very well known here in the states but that's something every Brit should know about. It would be like if I didn't know about Hiroshima

We wouldn't have all the refugees if bleeding hearts didn't insist on letting them into the country.

Blame Catholic and Lutheran church services. Even Jewish services as well. They insist on bringing illiterate subhumans to our nations. Not only that, but they make money off of it, while shrouding themselves in moral superiority because they're doing it for the sake of a religious organization

Please just stop posting.

>How to tell if a troll is being paid to troll.
>Look at image name.
>IMG_####
>yup.

Jesus Christ, I'm a Libertarian and even I can refute this bullshit argument. The reality is that the Middle East is a fucked up region filled with degenerate scum who come in all shapes and sizes, and countries like Saudi Arabia and Israel are no fucking exception. They murder, rape, behead, and destroy anything that could be seen as civilization because that's what the Middle East is good at. Beyond that, if you REALLY wanna get into the Syrian Refugee Crisis, I can tell you from looking just at the photographs, let alone first hand experience with those fuckers, that the majority of those so-called "refugees" are just pussy ass Syrian men who don't wanna fight for their country. They're weak and stupid. The mainstream media, both left and right, portrays the refugee crisis as being made up of primarily women and children, but the truth is that is bullshit! They're mostly young men between the ages of 18 and 30; AKA the age that's perfect for fighting for your god damn country! Look at the photos you see over in Europe in the tent cities they have set up for these cucks. No one would need to take in refugees if they would simply FIGHT FOR THEIR OWN GOD DAMN LAND!

>military aged male """refugee"""
Ftfy

>we
We literally dindu nuffin

Similar to

>Maybe if you stopped criticizing Islam we wouldn't have so many Allahu Akbars
?

Gov bombs 3rd world countries, invites 3rd world refugees that they created into the west, naturally that doesn't end well, gov can then increase the police state.

You deserve the mess you are in because you allowed the jews to fool you into bombnig the middle-east.
The jews did the 7/7 london bombings, the jews did 9/11.
But then the jews point to the muslims and announce to you dumb goy, "The muslims did it, go get them! Now you know what its like to be Israelis, our war is your war".
Literally, you are that dumb goyboy.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

We give these countries money and food and yet they still starve
See Yemen and Somalia
They're too stupid to run a nation and we shouldn't save them. Survival of the fittest.

>The people of a country is to be held accountable for its government wrongdoing

We should just not help anyone, regardless of how many dead, injured, and hungry. Fuck em

easy. who in their right mind bombs the shit out of people and then thinks that it's a great idea to then take the same people you just fucked over into your territory.

they should be the last people you take in, you just bombed them to hell, killed their family members and sent their cities and towns to hell.

then after doing that they get the bright idea of, you know who will be really great for our society? the people we just decimated..what could go wrong..

prove it, faggots.

5 seconds in paint

Did YOU bomb those places?
No?
So why do YOU have to deal with the costs of migrants & refugees?

You are only guilty if you keep voting for these Shitstains and if you keep defending their retarded policies.

You can't just go around in the world and kill random people because their governments have done evil. There is NO moral justification for terrorism, economic immigration and the likes.