Live in germany / being german

>live in germany / being german
>be 10% of the population, 8 million germans, 32
million turks, 40 million 'new germans'

Germany can't be saved. Give up

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gastarbeiter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are those really the current numbers on population?

Yes. All german women are with turks or the new germans.

Bad bait. You can do better, Germany. We believe in you.

No. But they might as well be because I'm 20 years, they abdolutely will be.

They kill us all, us all, measured in generations and micro doses.

Step by step, each rung of the ladder.

I curse them all.

i guess if you took some of the largest cities in europe, they are majority shitskin now or very soon.

>Mohammed most popular baby name in Oslo for years now
i wonder what the real numbers for Oslo are. statistics on background are {{{racist}}} you know

Hahahahahaha, you will pay for using our children as human shields during the battle of Głogów in 1109, Krauts, hahahahaha!!!

>shareblue_sample_1.jpg

Bait?

Hes talking out of his ass. He has no actual clue on the subject.
Shitposting from his moms basement probably.
Just because you cant get any doesnt mean all chicks run to turks or other shitskins

t. the most butthurt nation on the planet

grow out of your victim complex poland, youre such a shitty country just because you are not because others made you like that.

i settled from west germany to east germany (not berlin) its like west germany 60 years ago in positive meanings of immigration. When i walk into supermarket here, there are 98% real germans. It feels so good. But even here you can spot rapefugees now. germany is lost. thanx merkel.

If you can flee to east germany.

blah blah blah
pay reparations

On the other side, Im in Cologne, not even outer circle but right in the middle of it.
Id say its 50/50 germans/shitskins when i go to the supermarket, given i go to Rewe and not Penny or Netto, the cheaper the supermarket the higher the amount of shitskins.

>when you pull statistics out of your ass

forgot pic

>bla bla blyat kurwa
>winged hussars
>we so white
>lets go to germany steal cars!
>we are the real jews!
>send money or we cry even more!

fuck off pavel.

thats a fuck lot of iraqis, how come?

I dont know, i guess they got here like other people who used the chance for a free ticked to europe.

But Kemal, it's Paweł, not Pavel.

i came from frankfurt main. i know this. when you german you allready the minority there.
when i was going public swimming there was security now. we didnt needed security 20 years before. All you needed was a lifeguard but no security. When i watched some kids playing i heard one turk kid saying to a german kid 'when you say something against islam i kill you'

Your country is also backwards and boring. No white high lvl people migrate to you, expect worse.

Oh right, notice how I did it right with the Kurwa.
Im used to flame russians in dota not poles.
my bad Pawel.
On another note, hows life in poland REALLY.
I mean when you do have a somewhat decent job and social life. Is it good? Im trying to decide where i fuck off too in the next 5 years.
Ill come back when some real fighting starts but i wont sit here and watch the slow decay.

when i was going to public swimming here there is no security. one day there was much non germans in public swiming. some group. thanx merkel. some german kid was saying 'when it becomes like this i will became nazi too' .

We dont have security in the swimming facilities here.
Just normal, white tshirt fat poolwatch kinda guys.
But Frankfurt is insanely more criminal and "asi" than Cologne. However that happened tho, Cologne used to be the "Chicago at the rhine" until the 80s.

Picrelated: OP

This is what 70 years of migration and fast-economic transformation creates, destruction of yourself from inside, it's ok, Germany will live on, but without Germanic race.
>migrants
>not even including foreigners without permanent resident statues and children of migrants from 1945 and beyond

turks werent here until the 70s.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gastarbeiter
>During the 1950s and 1960s, West Germany signed bilateral recruitment agreements[2] with Italy on 22 November 1955, Spain on 29 March 1960, Greece on 30 March 1960, Turkey on 30 October 1961, Morocco on 21 June 1963, Portugal on 17 March 1964, Tunisia on 18 October 1965, and Yugoslavia on 12 October 1968.[3][4] These agreements allowed the recruitment of Gastarbeiter to work in the industrial sector for jobs that required few qualifications.
Besides that you are forgetting illegals. You are forgetting their children, you are forgetting most of them never left Germany. In Yugoslavia/DDR it was different, they eventually left and weren't allowed to marry natives.

Life in Poland? We call it 'polish hell'. Low income, high taxes and stupid politics. And shitty social benefits. That's why muslims don't want to come here.

Hello r9k. That image name is clear bait. Nice try though

Hey based pole, don't mind the sour kraut. He's just mad his sugar mommy UK is leaving him. If he doesn't pay his debnts go ahead and take reparations out for yourself.

When commies ruled in Poland they agreed not to take reparations, so it is not so easy to take it now.

And, moreover, our government is pro EU, so they probably won't even try to take anything from Germany. Maybe except for rapefugees.