Tfw tap water is full of unfiltered...

>tfw tap water is full of unfiltered, nonbiodegradable estrogen pissed out by women on birth control and recycled back into the water supply
>tfw plastic bottled water is full of xenoestrogens that seep in from the plastic like Bisphenol A
>tfw glass bottled water isn't safe either because the glass is cleaned with detergents full of xenoestrogens like alkylphenol
>tfw every sip of this garbage you take you are lowering your testosterone, decreasing your fertility, mutating your sperm, and increasing your risk of prostate cancer

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.in/amp/indianexpress.com/article/india/india-news-india/imtech-microbiologists-find-healing-properties-in-ganga-water-3047654/lite/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shit, how does this jibe with my life expectancy being at an all time high? Do you think I'll only make it to 90 instead of 110?

Nice unrelated argument, rabbi

i think youll die before 30 since you are a fat american

So how do we combat this? Innawoods?

And Scottish Water called it unethical to put fluoride in our water :^)

Better get some jonestown water filters goy! You need a well, cityfags will never have this. Also reverse osmosis filter

>water
>xenoestrogens
Yeah no its in your food know the difference between water soluble and fat soluble substances

>tfw your highest level of education

Is poo water soluble? What if we put detergents in the Ganges? Will it still by holy clean?

drink distilled water, minimize dairy, take dhea, and lift.

INB4 d - water strips nutrients from your body.

double up your supplements double niggers

well water is often worse due to farm runoff and industrial pollution

>Implying Ganges doesn't have bacteriophages that kill bacteria

google.co.in/amp/indianexpress.com/article/india/india-news-india/imtech-microbiologists-find-healing-properties-in-ganga-water-3047654/lite/

Distilled water is a very bad idea.

kek

RO filter the real thing you should be worried about is food

RO water is also a very bad idea if you want to live off of it.

You can adjust the TDs and get the ones that add essential nutrients the filters are universal you can read about their specs

>
>Distilled water is a very bad idea.

and why is that?

I've been drinking it, exclusively, for a decade and I haven't perceptively aged.

I also drink like a pirate and smoke like a chimney.

many people think that it aids in detoxification.

but stay bluepilled, pleb

>believing in the jews
why not also eat soylent green while you're at it?

you can dissolve calcium in distilled water if you're worried about its powers of dissolution.

It's the only process that removes everything, as hormones and hydrofluorosilicic acid, which pass through the ro process

>food for thought from a sewer server
Nice try, Vikram. Know your shit or throw your shit, you Asiatic troglodyte.

for

Then get a piece of land and do your own borewel

>yeah let's just toss a hunk of calcium in this here water
BAM!
>praise cletus our water be saved!
>pH balanced for our health!

The problem is micronutrients and I would rather have them through natural than through supplements

meant for

this app isn't the greatest in some ways

>haven't perceptively aged
damn dude you found a real cure for aging?
you're gonna be a billionaire

>Only in Burgerland

I clearly meant dissolving calcium in distilled water, because of the urban myth that d-water dissolves your bones.

this myth is totally disinfo, but do what you want.

>tfw I live in a mountain state
>tfw clean drinking water
>tfw you all downstream drink the remnants of my piss
West US is best US

Well that explains the tits I grew...

Did you somehow miss the part where I specifically point out that the xenoestrogens are in plastic bottles as well as in the detergents used to clean glass bottles? You do wind up ingesting them. They are indeed present in our food as well, you're right, from wrappers and dyes and preservatives and stuff, but I'm talking specifically about water.

hdpe (#2 plastic) doesn't contribute xenoestrogen to food or water. it's highly inert.

I once pissed on the continental divide.

Felt good man knowing half my piss was going out to the Atlantic and the other half to the Pacific. How far can you piss?

>not synthesizing your water from hydrogen and oxygen gases

>he thinks he needs nutrients in his water

i don't think street feces is a nutrient, pajeet

mind = blown

>tfw you are a sheltered momma's boy who never had to be a man or do the things a man does

Implying I live within 20 miles of civilization

>American education

People will tell you distilling gets rid of minerals you need, not realistically you'll get those from other things. There's no danger in distilled water.

But*

I'm in Colorado so yeah. I piss on the Atlantic side mostly. But I have pissed in West Colorado too.

Hahaha dumb flatlanders drink piss

>like Bisphenol A

BPA isnt in water bottles

>tfw have own well on countryside

>boil water in kettle
>drink water after it's finished boiling

here they teach us that water's primary function is as a solvent to transport nutrients and waste around the body, and as a thermal conductor.

but they probably teach you that it's a nutrient in India due to the lack of food for most of you, lel

Mom can you stop browsing 4chin

>here (((they))) teach us

1) outlaw hormonal contraceptives
2) revert to lye based soaps
3) distill your own water

My question is do Berkey water filters work? My sahm friend swares by them and says it taste like pure spring water. She grew up in a farm in the mountains. I just worry about dropping 500 on bs.

I get plenty of minerals from mine water, maily iron which is great because I need it

>live in Spain, Madrid
>have the best tap water in all Europe

Panjeet can you shit in a dunny

>uses kosher salt without iodine
Ok Mr sholomo anything else?

you know the rules...

tits or gtfo

They cost 500? Bseides get the see-through one because it sucks when you can't easily see when you need to add more water and when you need to drain more out so it doesn't overflow.

Also yes they work, at least as far as putting filthy disgusting water in and getting drinkable stuff out, or using the portable ones to drink from streams and shit when you're hiking without getting sick.

I'm dude that survived colon cancer you faggot

>not drinking alkalised water

Are your almonds even activated?

>2000+17
>not digging your own water with a tube well 40ft underneath

shiggy diggy nigger

Depends

For the 8g one it's 500. You can get a smaller one for 300. I however have four and hopefully fiv people drinking from it so 8g is a days worth of water in my house. She says it takes about one to two hours to do its job.

I would recommend a home water distiller.

I've heard that the tank you boil from will end up with some scary solutes: like neon green and black mystery crystals, etc.

I think you can get a decent one for a couple hundred bucks.

it'd be a bonus if you could also use it to distill whiskey

Poo in loo

Why would anyone care about that though?

>everyone ITT concerned about tap water and estrogen levels when they've never even picked up a barbell or done any work on a farm

wew

Flow depends on how many filter elements you use. I casually pull maybe 3-4g per day through two of them.

You can literally just buy some HDPE buckets, drill holes, seal with aquarium sealant, and run like 10 filter elements for peanuts if you need a million gallons a day. They last basically forever. I cleaned mine for the first time in years with a scour pad and I was like
>wow
>they really were all covered in a layer of shit

What brands would you say do the best job/last. I don't drink but if shtf whiskey would be needed.

Cos' you live in a shithole 3rd world country thinking you're all fine with muh murica stuff all around. And by that I mean
>shitty healthcare
>race war on the way
>leftist universities
>quarter of the nation living below poverty line

Wow muh dangerous xenestrogens around

Tatadadaaaa

wtf i love the fizzy jew now

Oh my other trick btw is to get clean vessels to store the post-filter water. I use a 6 half-gallon LDPE jugs because last I checked they're OK to use as long as you keep them cool. So now I have up to 6 gallons to use on demand regardless of filtration time.

Fun fact
>those 6 need bleached out maybe once every two years.
>the one I use to convey tap water into the filter gets gross every few months

>men who've been pumped full of estrogens their entire lives aren't particularly masculine
What a keen observation.

>ffw I ctrl-f this thread for the word "lead"
>tfw once again Sup Forumscuck volcels have their priorities totally in order.

>falling for the indoor plumbing jew

idk I'm not a shill. do your own research.

I just buy my d-water, it's about 400 a year. I use the bottles for other things.

I want to build my own large-scale food-grade stainless steel still one day, though.

I don't even like taking showers in the municipal filth.

YOU'RE GONA BECOME BOIPUCCI FOR NIGGER COCK AND YOU'RE GONA LIKE IT.

>t. true and honest waterfilter salesman fighting against the interdimensional child molesting lizardpeople.

the only problem with men is that they were raised by beta liberal baby boomers and never picked up a shovel in their lifetime.

Majority of my friends look masculine because we all worked hard during our childhoods and teenage years.

It's not rocket science. If you spend your days sitting and playing video games and eating junk food no wonder youre effeminate.

I did play video games in my childhood like any normal kid but I also went hunting, fishing, did hay bales every summer, more landscape work than I can remember, lifting things like furniture consantly, moving lumber, shovelling snow

Men are weak because they dont do ANYTHING of the sort anymore

I was not asking you to shill. Asking for a recommendation is not always a shill. I'm just ruling out shit that other anons have tried and the Jew is posting fake reviews on.

Dig up your own water

Gee, why didn't men just raise themselves :^)

>leaf logic

this

Well instead of bitching about how the water is to blame for you being weak why don't you go out and hit the gym, and go for a hike or something? Get a job in a lumber yard or scrap yard.

No, youd rather spend $350 on some water distiller and filters like a vegan faggot would and still be a twig.

You aren't seriously trying to suggest drinking from a water source where hundreds of millions of Pajeets drop their gut into, where corpses are thrown in by the score every day and is just filthy as fuck is a good source of drinking water are you?

But why not both? If you've got city water, you know they're putting shit in there to keep it from turning foul on the way through the system, so you might as well get it out before your drink it.

>haha geez, kids nowadays sure are weak, but only because of how they were raised!
>golly gosh, you should just lift a thing and go for a hike and then you'll instantly get a job in a lumber yard and be manly!

Click on my ID and show me where I "blamed the water for being weak". Even once.

reverse osmosis? are you fucking retarded chlorine and ozone inerts xenoexstrogens

>i think youll die before 30 since you are a fat american

Says the Swede who will end up raped to death behind a dumpster by refugees, but not before thoroughly enjoying it.

Yeah I did afterwards, I was moreso adressing all the anons who were blaming the water for their shortcomings instead of going out and doing stuff that will make them stronger.

How much water do I have to drink to qualify for womyn only benefits?

You only need to get a doctor's note that you self-identify as a womyn.

No life extension medical technologies have been invented yet. Only the prevention of premature death. You will likely make it to 85, same as the last few generations.

Ok and I'm addressing your contradictory "haha these kids are so weak because of how they were raised"/"haha just overcome your upbringing by lifting a weight and hiking a thing" nu-logic.

You postulate that they're/we're weak "because of how they were raised" yet you go on to assume that someone can just "pull their bootstraps up" out of the psychological imprinting that said upbringing leaves.

only enough to rewire your brain into wanting to castrate yourself.

so if you were American, about 8 of the first years of your life. ;_;

Human endocrinology is dynamic. You already make native estrogen. If your food has estrogen in it, you will just make less native estrogen.

Also if you want to grow up to be tall like white men you need to drink lots of female cow milk. Guess what's in that?

beer?

>filters water
>puts it back into a toxic PE based container
why not buy bottled water then if you don't care about the xenoestrogens? that was the entire fucking point of the thread you ingrate

Well, technically, if were speaking strictly from a physical aspect, one can "pull up their bootstraps" and start doing things to increase their testosterone levels.

They just need to eat a decent diet and do some sort of strength training.

Yes its hard to reverse being brought up a beta but you can do something about your physical appearance easily

Milk meme is overrated, don't drink milk since i was 4, 185cm