Why are rightwing conservatives pro-Israel?

Why are rightwing conservatives pro-Israel?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right_of_conquest
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because they haven't taken further redpills than the introductory. They don't notice the influence of the Jews pushing the Liberal agenda, they don't notice the Israeli influence in US politics... etc

desu if we hadn't fucked up with the whole Iran situation us wouldn't care about israel at all, we just need a powerful nation destabilizing the region, the israelites are just leveraging that need to further their goals

Fuck Isreal and Fuck Palestine Nuke that useless piece of clay so it can be over with,

literally billions and billions of dollars spent winning over conservative politicians and evangelist christians

I don't mind Israel tbqh. Israeli Jews are often redpilled because they know what it's like to be surrounded by angry Muslims. They need to stop dragging the US into wars for them though.

>Why are rightwing conservatives pro-Israel?
They believe Jesus will be reborn in the "end days". And when he arrives he will take his throne in Israel. Until that day, they have to keep J-Town safe.

It isn't because they like Jews at all.

Most of them are end-times Christians.
One of the requirements for the rapture and second coming is the creation of a Israeli superstate. Once that happens then they think that all of them will get ripped up to heaven and all of the non-converted Jews get genocided.

Controlled opposition. Plain and simple.

>Will you sell your land?
>No
>Okay

Those conniving kikes

At least, Jews are more polite, more intelligent and more developed than inferior subhuman goyish savages like you.

because Jews last lived there 2000 years ago
IT doesn't get more conservative than that

First post best post

This is the only answer.

Everyone who support Jews are as bad as people who support Muslims.

I'm not even pro-Israel; as far as I'm concerned, they lost the right to play the "we're the victims of genocide" card after what they did to Beirut in the 1980s. I just don't fucking give a shit about Palestine because there is no fucking Palestine. Granted, the reason that these two fucking tribes of cockwads won't stop beating the shit out of each other because they're both violent af and the redrawing of the Middle East in the post-WWI era left these tribes in a space that's too small and they have no business having anywhere near each other, but that's neither here nor there. I just don't fucking care, as an American. I will offer this little shekel (pun intended) of wisdom; they're no fucking better than one another. One day, a Palestinian man plows his car onto a sidewalk filled with Jews and a Palestinian woman knifes a Jew to death in broad daylight, and the next thing you know, the Israeli military conducts a "peacekeeping" *cough* cough*ethnic cleansing *cough* *cough* operation in Gaza. Bottom fucking line, the Middles East is a screwed up, fucked up, ground zero region of death and madness.

because the warjew is much better than the leftiecuckjew

Jordan is the state of Palestine. The unwanted palestinians wanted a 3rd state.

Most pro-Israel conservatives tend to be Boomers who get their news spoonfed to them by the mainstream media. Quite sad, really.

They'll happily call out niggers and spics for their behavior and, even though he was a shitty President, blame Obama for anything and everything going wrong in their lives. The second Jews are brought up, though, they vehemently defend them.

They believe that Israel is our greatest ally, that the Jews living there are white and that we must protect said """whites""" from the Muslim countries looking to conquer them.

It seems there's no way to undo the brainwashing done to the generation that's sat in front of a TV consuming Jewish propaganda for last 50+ years of their lives.

Powerful Israeli lobby. Wealthy donor Jews. Bought off popular preachers to brainwash dumb people that Jews are the chosen people, even though Christianity is at odds with it

So it's both jew money for politicians and the voters actually support it, especially retarded morons and evangelicals

Because their church tells them to be desu. Despite the christians on Sup Forums, just about every christian church in the US often shills for Israel.

Because most conservatives in the US are christian and cucked.

Yet Christians vote for Trump while Atheist & Jews vote for Hillary...

Make you think who are the real cuck

Isn't this the channel that had that video the other week about how there isn't objective morality without god? That video was fucking retarded.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Israel is our greatest ally

Many conservatives see Israel as a bastion of decency in the ME.
Leftist Jewish support or Israel has gone down but rightwing support for Israel has gone up far more.

Money from AIPAC and such.
Other Arabs states get some inner politic leverage to look like they stand with Palestinians while they backstab them every time they get a chance to, but for Syria and the former Muslim Brotherhood in charge in Egypt... look what happened to them.

Yeah
I can see where he is coming from but I think its a really pessimistic view on humanity which is You can't trust humans to be good if they have no god.

liberals push the liberal agenda. there are liberal white people, there are liberal jews too

Israel is on our side; we have a common heritage (judeo-christian), and we face common enemies (radical Islam, Russia, etc.)

Because Israel is the land of chosen people and of G-d.

They work together. They just fooled you into thinking thy hate each other. The war jews destabilize the Middle East to spawn rapefugee hordes. The leftiecuck Jews ensure the west open to take in those hordes. It's a little to convenient to be a (((coincidence))).

I get really fucking pissed when these bullshit videos come up as ads in the middle of what I'm watching. Fucking brainwashing kikes.

Don't be an idiot. They are getting more and more divided. Just recently in the Aipac conference a lot of leftist Jews rallied to protest against aipac. There are lots of videos in youtube talking about growing gap between leftist American Jews and Israelis.

Not because they are influenced by Jews and all...

>supposed Anglo defending Jews

Kek

You really think the people who own Hollywood don't know how to put in a show? Look at the results of their actions, not what they say.

KEK

Nationalist Jews are great because they have their own country. They are busy defending theirs from multiculturalism so they can't ruin your country with it

Emm, there's something in the bible about Israel, if I'm correct.

>You really think the people who own Hollywood don't know how to put in a show? Look at the results of their actions, not what they say.
Really made me think, user.

Protestantism isn't christian, and it's a heretic religion created by jews

I do not fucking know.
I meet a lot of them, and they make me angry.
Jews are absolute garbage.
There's no fucking excuse for genocide.
I'm pro-Palestinian, all the way.
Fuck the Jews, may the all burn.

I have seen the results of the actions and Israel's rightwing policies aren't seen as a positive to leftist Jews.

>What's playing the game?
You gotta play along.
Even Hitler did, until he solidified his hold.

What's the point?

This

It is in the name. Conservatives fight to conserve the values on which the west was built. Individualism and freedom primarily.
Knowing that look at the middle east and black out Israel. Do you see any country that has anything in common with Conservatives? No, no you dont.
Now add Israel which is being attacked purely for standing up for conservative values. And its being attacked by people who are so different from us they might as well be aliens, so it really isnt hard to pick who to support there.

>inb4 secret jew organizations ruining the world
Soros and his devil worshiping friends are anti zionist. At this point you need to learn to differentiate ethnic jews, religious jews and zionists.
Zionists are people who support Israel as a state. Irregardless of their ethnicity or religious beliefs.
Ethnic jews (such as Soros) just have a Jewish heritige, they dont HAVE to follow the jewish religion and they dont have to support Israel. Soros for example does neither, he is a satanist who hates Israel.
And finally religious jews dont have to be ethnically jewish, and they have nothing to do with this discussion.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right_of_conquest
I absolutely hate people who say native Americans have a right to USA. But in your case that statement makes sense. If you dont recognize right of conquest as a fact then how do you justify living on the land you are on?
Also i love how you leave out one fact. When Israel was attacked by all its neighbours with one goal in mind, to exterminate jews. They returned a portion of territory they rightfully conquered to Egypt. The territory is the Sinai penninsula which is insanely valuable in the right hands, and they just gifted it. But you dont hear anyone talking about that?
Also on the side note they were insanely outnumbered and still managed to win the war in a week, if that isnt a divine intervention i dont know what is.

Because Israel is an experiment on the viability of ethnostates and they aren't aware of the JQ.

They actually believe the greatest ally meme, and only so because Israel isn't a muslim shithole.

Why should I sympathize with the Palestinians? I have no strong feelings for either party, but the kikes are the stronger people. Jordan kicked the fuckers out of their land first as well.

Muh Palestinians just seem like a leftist battle cry these days, and that makes it even harder to not side with "NAZI ISRAEL!!! REEEE"

Because Israel's existence is the greatest 'fuck you' to Islam.

It's this. They don't really care about Jews at all, it's more like a fetish.

>Palestine
>real

Palestine is a conjured up fever dream created and supported by Syria and Egypt to maintain a presence on Israel's flank. The rub is that Syria and Egypt both hate each other so the Israelis win by dint of being everybody's second pick.

World's most misleading infographic.