"""skeptic"""

>"""skeptic"""

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o49cGq9UUBY
youtube.com/user/TokyoAtomic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I had no idea that little factoid about the cuckoo bird.

>we are not religion
>here let us preach our rhetoric and try to convert others
>WE A RE NOT A RELIGION CUNT, but every religion is wrong and we are right because we say so

me and jesus are both laughing at you

Reading Shakespeare is where I first learned it. He uses "cuckold" fairly often.

Fuck this faggot. He makes 30 minute long videos LARPing as a philosopher, but really just stretching it out to farm the most shekels from the jewtube algorithm. He "breaks down" every single sentence in every single news article when it is completely unnecessary. Then of course, like all these other jewtube e-celebs capitalizing on our memes, he picks on SJWs--low hanging fruit, absolutely requiring no talent whatsoever. He is not original. He is a condescending elitist cunt sipping on wine trying to forget that he's a fat shitskin cuck.

fpbp

>TFW you ask what a cuckold is in your Shakespeare course and your teacher makes you look it up and report back to the class

Jesus doesn't seem so happy

>Sargon the cuck
This is obviously a slide thread, sage and move on.

He could take you all in a debate. You are afraid.

But he's right.

Burden of proof, etc.

He's a total fool

"i don't know if there is a god"
ok

"there is no god"
burden of proof would be on the person making this claim

>canadian intellectuals

The burden of proof is on the ones making the claim that god exists, dumb faggot.

no.
"there is no god" is a claim to knowledge

to make this clearer, say the discussion is going on between an agnostic and a (gnostic) atheist

>he picks on SJWs--low hanging fruit
this so much

There's so many fucking youtubers who do this.
It's just not interesting in any way. It's just the same stuff over and over again. I already know SJWs are crazy.
Can't believe people find this entertaining.

Such things as the existance of G-d can neither be proven or disproven. In fact one can't stage an experiment to prove that god exists. These problems lie outside the realm of science.

Autism.png

Until a god believer proves the existence of god, I don't have to believe in in god. You're the ones claiming god exists, so the burden of proof is on you to prove that he does.

I am so glad to not be an atheist cuck

What would you accept as empirical proof of the existence of any kind of god?

Well then there's really no reason to care about anyone, or do "whats right." I will only do what's best for my survival, and if I can get away with something horrible like rape, murder, etc, I will do it in an instant, without remorse.

go neck yourself muslim loving cuck

So "there are no aliens" is an intellectually valid statement? Becuase there has been no evidence for aliens existing yet.

>LARPing as a philosopher

Basically this.

If you listen enough you will notice glaring errors in his arguments. Like he was discussing some seriously retarded leftist idea of having the government take everyone's kids and birth and tell no one who their parents were. Sargon quoted Aristotle and said that it refuted the leftist's thought experiment. I agree the the idea was stupid but how does he not recognize quoting Aristotle's opinion doesn't constitute a refutation? It was an intelligent response but it was really an appeal to Aristotle being really smart and a famous philosopher.

Small shit like that adds up over time and you realize he's gotten way in over his head. He's in a tough spot though so I sympathize on some level. This is his job but he lacks the intelligence and erudition to have truly valuable opinions. And his audience isn't with him because of his amazing methodology, they want conclusions they can agree with. So if he changes positions by learning new information it'll hurt his views.

Really. What is with you guys? Posting all this terrible nonsense. I'm glad you guys can live in the comfort of your own home being racist. You guys are the scum of society.

Y'know, I always heard of Sup Forums but never been on it. But today I was on a subreddit when someone told me to come here. And good lord you guys should be ashamed.

You're white. That's a privilege! You can do so much. Like not abuse your white male privilege. Look up the stats, it's real. It's a real fear african americans get in our society. It can be from giving them a mean stare, to using the n word.

I hope you all get better, then maybe I'll buy you guys a coffee. All of you should be ashamed. This is NOT OKAY. In the meantime, I hope you all die a terrible death. Because nobody will ever love you. This is why Drumpf won. Because of bigots like you.

Peace and love
Jim.

You'll just have to settle for being a standard cuck then

>being an Atheist
>current year

If the Earth was flat.

american education
what the fuck did you though cuck came from?
cock?

youtube.com/watch?v=o49cGq9UUBY

What's that tall Norwegian dude doing in the desert?

Hardly. Anytime I've ever seen him on the losing end of an issue he starts clowning and trolling. This pattern is extremely consistent with him.

He's grown egotistical shooting fish in a barrel.

>still can not prove any of it

People believe that it exists. Now you come around and say that it doesn't. Well since you can't prove it it's also a belief.

I can make a guess and still be correct so you can not exclude possibilities based on your lack of knowledge.

Jesus was a Kike who belongs in an oven

In Dawkins' "Selfish Gene" book, he gives a nice quick rundown on it as well.

That guy looks like Anthony Cumia with long hair you fucking idiot. People in the ME aren't all niggers you know. I have Lebanese relatives with whiter features than the guy in that picture ffs.

>Until a god believer proves the existence of god, I don't have to believe in in god
ok
>You're the ones claiming god exists
when did i do that?

claims to knowledge:
>"the proposition that god exists is true" (theism)
>"the proposition that god exists is false" (gnostic atheism)
>"there is no god" (gnostic atheism)
>"god exists" (theism)

non-claims to knowledge:
>"i do not feel i have sufficient evidence to warrant belief in god" (standard atheist position, annoying)
>"i dunno lol"
>"i like pepsi"

Im not a leaf famdidly

No. YOU prove that I didn't do my homework. (Doesn't produce homework).

>I can make a guess and still be correct so you can not exclude possibilities based on your lack of knowledge.

I never said it wasn't possible though, i just said that it's up to you to prove god exists. I have nothing against Christians, i just hate when you fags get so upset about a simple fact.

All philosophers are LARPing. That said I don't know who watches these people.

Why are some actually good youtube channels to watch to combat leftist ideal then?

If he doesn't believe in afterlife then his wish will be granted. Same applies to all atheists.

I thought it was just a made up word like a lot of words. Thinking about it, it kinda is exactly that - made up.

The leaf is correct. There's no burden of proof on somebody claiming big foot isn't real. The money is in proving big foot exists.

To believe is to accept something without a proof. Doesn't mean they are wrong.

He is big enough to claim that he doesn't exists. Well I want to know how he removed that possibility.

good, who would want smug liberals in heaven anyways? wouldn't be heaven

>still a leaf

cuckoo
cuckold
cuck
not really invented

I don't listen to fat people.

>Until a god believer proves the existence of god, I don't have to believe in in god. You're the ones claiming god exists, so the burden of proof is on you to prove that he does.

>Until a god disbeliever proves the non-existence of god, I don't have to believe in the absence of god. You're the ones claiming god doesn't exist, so the burden of proof is on you to prove that he doesn't.

See what I did there?

Answer my question you double nigger

Wtf is "nothing in particular"?
All those lefties claiming to be Buddhists are just fucking hippies btw.

>There's no burden of proof on somebody claiming big foot isn't real.
yes there is! because it's saying "i know bigfoot does not exist"
it's a claim to knowledge.

"i don't know if X exists" "i do not have good evidence to warrant belief in X" (agnosticism, no burden)
isn't the same thing as
"X does not exist" (gnosticism, burden)

where do you internet atheists get your logic from?

I'm just not willing to believe something without evidence, if people want to believe in god then that's fine with me. The day someone proves his existence, i will worship him. I guess i'm more agnostic than an Atheist.

>"i do not feel i have sufficient evidence to warrant belief in god" (standard atheist position, annoying)

Yeah it's annoying because you can't fucking prove it lmao.

>i like pepsi

so butthurt

Isn't it possible to not believe in an afterlife while simultaneously wishing for one?

I can doubt the existence of a pot of gold under my bed, yet wish such a thing existed.

see

Dude you are the one claiming something none of us can see or hear is there. The burden of proof is on you.

I hate leafs more than anyone on this board, guarantee it

>WIFE'S DAUGHTER

If there were no God, everything would be permitted, and the depravity of our masters would be limited only by what their ability to hire big men with guns to kill people who piss them off will let them get away with.

That's why the elites hate God.

At best, the elites see religion as an opiate useful for keeping the proles poor, ignorant and submissive. At worst, anybody with faith in a god that isn't the elites is to be put to death.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH "inhales" AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FPBP.

That isn't an Athiest stance BTW. Its agnostic.

>I demand physical proofs of something that has been agreed for thousands of years to be outside of the physical

ok

>What would you accept as empirical proof of the existence of any kind of god?

What would you present as evidence of a god? So far you have nothing.

youtube.com/user/TokyoAtomic

No no, that's not how it works. You ask for proof, you must have some standard of evidence in mind. If you don't, you are making a baseless demand that you KNOW no one can ever actually fulfill.

I'm agnostic; I'm not claiming shit. I'm using a classic literary device to expose the logical fallacy inherent in atheism.

>I'm just not willing to believe something without evidence
And you can't exclude the possibility too. So the only correct answer is "he maybe exists". But taking a stance that "he doesn't" doesn't make you any more right than people who claim that he dose.

It's like in Mathematics. When somebody proposes a theory you can prove it or disprove it by finding example that doesn't fit.
Now somebody claimed to disprove it. Well I want to know how. That's the moment when silence takes over. You don't have an argument.

>It's just not interesting in any way. It's just the same stuff over and over again. I already know SJWs are crazy.
It's tiring, I know.
But you gotta keep mowing the lawn or else it becomes unmanageable.
Some people don't have the arguments as to why SJWs are crazy.
Some people can't come up with arguments as to why SJWs are crazy.
If you do believe SJWs are crazy, at least don't dismiss these youtubers and discourage other people to listen.

>the scientific method is a tool for establishing ethical and moral behavior
the scientific method cannot and should never be used to measure moral or ethical behavior. It's a tool for falsifying incorrect assumptions and using it to measure moral behavior is tantamount to using a hammer to turn a screw.

>little factoid
That's a faclet not a factoid. Factoid is something that people take for a fact but isn't. (think humanoid - human like)

>claims to exist outside the physical.
>claims this is agreed upon.

Well, fuck me. All those plagues, floods and famines which are referenced as the direct wrath of God must be made up! Guess I shouldn't question the rest of the religious text though.

>i do not feel i have sufficient evidence to warrant belief in god
it's "agnostic atheism" if we're using that categorization system
most atheists are smart enough to not go with a gnostic stance

you're a special kind of mong if you honestly think asking for empirical evidence of a transcendent abstract belief gives you the upper hand debating a religious person

Yeah, I enjoy his videos most of the time, but Sargon is kind of a fucktard when it comes to philosophy.

If you tried to engage him in a conversation about physicalism vs. dualism vs. pluralism, the implications of that on the metaphysical existence of consciousness, he would have literally no fucking clue what you were talking about.

He also calls himself a classical liberal when he's clearly a centrist. So, he doesn't even understand political philosophy that well.

He's not an idiot, he's just not actually that interested in understanding things very deeply.

Kys cuck. Fucking shill.

Many atheists believe aliens might exist despite there being close to zero evidence.

>if I flip the definition then that makes it okay
He is not at all concerned with the actions themselves. He only cares about the definitions of those actions and how they are perceived

You don't have to be so condescending, brother; pride comes before the fall. Just accept humility as Jesus did, and learn to forgive the ignorant like him. They know not what they do after all. Peace. :)

Burden of proof, retard. You believe in him, you know god so well, so it's up to you to present the evidence.

>unironically watching sargon of cucked
back to reddît

>being un-illuminated about the truth of Gnosis

your a nigger

I don't get the Buddhist one..
The Buddhist in the east are so based slaughtering Muslims and these cucks want to have a woman president...

>Many atheists believe aliens might exist despite there being close to zero evidence.

Scientific studies show it's mathematically likely that there's other planets just like earth out in the galaxy and other galaxys. It's likely there is alien life out there due to the sheer size of the universe. And yes, you can actually observe the universe, unlike god.

A lot of people identify as Buddhists and literally have no fucking clue what Buddhism is. It's a fucking hipster thing that seriously pisses me off.

I think that on some level you're afraid of actually setting goalposts because then someone might be able to hit them. No, better to just assert that you need evidence while never even hinting at what evidence would be acceptable.

Burden of proof is on the one making the claim. The null hypothesis is that a universe with gods is no different than a universe without gods. Since godfags have failed to provide any real evidence, you fail to reject the null hypothesis.
In other words, saying that the burden of proof lays on someone who says, "god doesn't exist" is asking someone to prove a negative. Retards.

> 5

>dumb enough to refuse to accept facts if they don't like them
ftfy

>Yeah it's annoying because you can't fucking prove it lmao.
it can be proven though, most reasonable people are some flavor of theist

what type of or amount of evidence required for a proposition to be "proven" is subjective to the individual.
you atheists dial up your skepticism to 11 when presented with reasoning/evidence/argumentation for the notion of the existence of God.
>i like pepsi
yes, that's what every theism vs atheism debate turns into.
no matter how solid the argumentation presented to the skeptic is, they can just lazily handwave it with their opinion "i don't buy it. i don't feel your evidence is compelling"

don't reply to this post unless you can prove you exist.

How to set goalposts for the existence of god, please.

This isn't reddit?

>No, better to just assert that you need evidence while never even hinting at what evidence would be acceptable.

There's been thousands of gods that people have believed in, what makes you think your god is the right one? Assuming you're Christian, evidence for me believing in Jesus would be him coming to earth and doing his sky daddy magic, there, happy faggot? But that will never happen.

Hey guy, I'm an atheist and I'm telling you this is a massive oversimplification with a lot of assumptions built in.

You're asking for physical evidence of a phenomenon when many people that believe in a God subscribe to a metaphysical dualism or a pluralism which indicates that some things are not physical.

Personally, I'm a physicalist, but if you dig into the philosophy of the subject it's not that easy to deny other potential metaphysical claims.

If religious faith causes me to be a more moral person and a better member of my society why does it have to be true and who cares if it is? Worrying about what gods people bend to isn't the issue; it's how those people use that faith to inform their behavior toward each other and those outside their faith.
That said, Islam has demonstrated itself to be an immoral and dangerous philosophy and the ideology should be eradicated.

It's ok if you don't believe. Someone else believes so much that it'll spill over on you in the fashion of a scimitar.

You can argue the existence of God, but you can't argue the existence of His prophets and His believers.