Really. What is with you guys? Posting all this terrible nonsense...

Really. What is with you guys? Posting all this terrible nonsense. I'm glad you guys can live in the comfort of your own home being racist. You guys are the scum of society.

Y'know, I always heard of Sup Forums but never been on it. But today I was on a subreddit when someone told me to come here. And good lord you guys should be ashamed.

You're white. That's a privilege! You can do so much. Like not abuse your white male privilege. Look up the stats, it's real. It's a real fear african americans get in our society. It can be from giving them a mean stare, to using the n word.

I hope you all get better, then maybe I'll buy you guys a coffee. All of you should be ashamed. This is NOT OKAY. In the meantime, I hope you all die a terrible death. Because nobody will ever love you. This is why Drumpf won. Because of bigots like you.

Peace and love.
Jim.

whe I realized she was autistic, she became cuter to me

:D

Guilt tatics = old communist tatics , probably troll, but if not they should be scared, white people are superior to them in everyway , and white people are getting tired of this faggy guilt and shame tatics , we are held back by our lessers , white man will not take this abuse forever. Saxon rage will return

What is the n word? Do you mean nigger?

Also kys nigger

>a fucking leaf
Why am i not surprised

Did you write this shit on your own or is that a pasta I missed?

You argue by calling people scum.

You will never convince anybody.

Learn to argue, faggot leaf

>1 post by this ID

Fuck off stupid nigger faggot

I know this is bait but I wonder if regressives realize that by saying being white makes you inherently privileged is literally admitting that whites are inherently superior to other races.

Retards.

Oh god tumblr's back

It's hard to be mad at something you can relate to so much, desu.

If you're not trolling (i'm about 60% sure you are, but liberals are retarded) please for the love of god go live in a black ghetto for a year and tell me if you still believe this nonsense.

it's about time we had a new pasta

That would require thinking, and since they aren't actively being told that by CURRENT YEAR MAN or other media people, they'll never notice.

I Hate 8GB RAM Recommend PC GAME.

My PC is 4GM RAM.

If this copypasta bait gets 300 replies I'll save it and post it 3-5 months later.

>How to tell if a troll is being paid to troll.
>Look at image name.
>IMG_####
>yup.

Sage

Hey Jim, fuck off!
Also, sage.

Thanks for the advice, senpai

Set yourself on fire you garbage excuse for a human.

how do you know that we're all white?

>Jim
I swear that some cuck on /r/Canada signs his posts with Jim like it's 1999.

Slide thread
SAGE now

>african americans
>our society
>fucking canadian
>leaf shitpost

What did I expect?

hey guys the leaves are fighting!

WHITE POWER!

Slide thread, sage on every field, kill yourself.

reminder

> leaf A-B testing his new pasta.

Keep up the good work m8.

>Trifecta post of shilling, honeypotting and appealing to emotion
>Leaf

Day of rake when?

One post by this ID

this so much
she was uggers before

>I hope you all die a terrible death. Because nobody will ever love you.
ur meen anun

Jim, first, kys; second, try again because you are such a pussy that you couldnt bring yourself to it; third, give up killing yourself (because you are such a weak fag) and pimp yourself out to a rough trick called Marshawn as this is your actual desire in life - to be plowed in the ass by bbc. After this leave whatever rat hole in leafville you are living in and move to Detroit, while there scuttle into any barricaded grocery store and ask for some Christian charity. After being beaten and possibly raped, crawl to an alley where you will be raped again. Move back to leafville and afflict all liberal leafs you know with the Aids that you now have. At least be a benefit to society.

Why don't they go to Africa though?.. They would objectively be better in Africa, otherwise they don't get enough vitamin D