American "descendants"

Why some of the muricans I met around the normie internet claim to have mick blood in them?

Cuz it's an honor to be a descendant of gods chosen people

What

Because a good portion of immigrants to this country were from Ireland. Why the stupid question?

We wuz micks n sheeit

The Polish aren't known for their intelligence

Are they magically no longer Irish when they enter a different country?

There were a lot of immigrants from Ireland here. Not sure why people brag about it, though. Italian Americans like to brag about it too.

>Can't write properly in his own language
>Says in a broken way that xyz are not known for their intelligence

Do you shop in walmart by any chance?

Well, the idea of bragging about it is the topic.

Yeah, very common among Irish and Italians. Polish too, though they're less common. All three of those make it an absolute point for you to know their heritage.

>Says in a broken way that xyz are not known for their intelligence

What the fuck are you talking about? No part of his statement was "broken", any native speaker can see that.

Well, what about french and german?

>Polish
>Poles

Choose one fag

Germans occasionally do it, but they're not insufferable about it. I've never heard someone brag about being French ever. It might just be because there are less of them, Italian Americans and Irish Americans are so common that they almost treat themselves like their own race.

Far be it from us to question your authority on the subject of poles, friend.

Well when you say about the bragging ones I immedietely see a dude in checkered white-blue short sleeved shirt with cheap sunglasses and hair with hair gel.

Spurdo.png

Nah, I'll use both interchangeably however I see fit.

The ultimate stereotype is that Italian Americans are mobsters and Irish Americans are cowboys/outlaws.

Poles is more appropriate then.

No, it's not. Both are correct, stop being retarded.

50 years ago the majority of Americans were of German descent.

What changed? Did Micks have another famine in the meantime?

Because most are mixed with African slave blood , polish and Russian and Ashkenazi
So they single out the one bit of their mongrel heritage they aren't ashamed of and act as if it's only that