Libtard John Oliver: Britain is crazy for leaving EU

“Here is how I feel about the EU: it is a complicated,bureaucratic,ambitious, overbearing,inspirational and consistently irritating institution,and Britain would is absolutely crazy for leaving it especially because,if it stays, it can reap all the benefits while still being a total dick about everything,” Oliver said on Sunday night’s show.“And that is the British way.”

what a smarmy faggot. I hope he dies in a car wreck today

Every time I see this dickwad I feel more empathy towards murderers.

my digits confirm this

YEAR

>British people are automatically funny here because of le silly voice

I hate our shit taste

I want to beat the shit out of his face while telling him it's the current year and he will be a bigot if he starts resisting.

>john oliver
>white

Do you bongs meet ugly (black haired, black eyes,black brows) like this john cocklover often ?

ISIS IS THE BEST DISH WASHER.

I DONT KNOW WHY THEY TALK BOUT IT 24/7 ON TEEVEEE

>it can reap all the benefits

meaning even more immigrants.

Does he still have a show on HBO or did they cancel it because he lost Hillary the election?

cuck

I'd kill my children to see him burn alive

>no source

His ugly mug is still all over HBO

>that time when children would kill fot thier honor
good times,good times.

Meant to quote

Shit, West cucks can barely kill a cow for food these days

At least Colbert and Jon Stewart were funny,why the fuck does this guy still have a job?

>man who leaves country thinks he should still get a say in how it's run
yeah, no

>why the fuck does this guy still have a job?
because he has a british accent. means he must be smart and funny according to american libtards

I hate this faggot because his team makes sure to always to never be wrong but that doesnt necessarily mean correct. All the while he argues based solely on "funny" coincidences and "muh feelings" and its so obvious they know what theyre doing is wrong. I wouldnt put it past him that he doesnt actually believe anything he argues for and only does it for money

This cunt hasn't been cancelled yet?

>willingly leaves Britain, thinks he's still a Brit
>comes to America, thinks he's American
Fuck off

those same kids are what gave us lieusure to shitpost on a mongolian marriage arrangment site.

killing food is not that bad
>kill
>feel a rush
>feel bad
>forget about it
>live normally like any respectable human
humans too are easy to kill, ask a nigger or a cop or a doctor or a ""woman"" who aborted.
dont ask criminals,war vetrans,terrorists they lie bad lies you can believe.

>still consider yourself british
>live and work in america
I thought that wasn't allowed

But didn't this nigger leave the EU as well?

That faggot bailed on his nation. He should have no say.
Fucking traitor cuck fag kike boy.

But his fellow Libtards sure like him because he attacks Trump

He left the UK, he can go and suck a dick.

I'm convinced he's a Jew, looks like a Jew and forces their kind of rhetoric at an alarming rate.

>the EU is shit that's why the UK should totally stay part of it
Until my dying breath I will not understand what in the hell is fucking wrong with liberals' head.
And thank god for that.

says the smarmy british twat who left britain and came over to the US to make truckloads of money on a show where all he does is complain about american politics and tries to use his influence to get mindless us citizens to parrot everything he said.

hey john. you love the EU so much? go live in it. till then, fuck off with your hypnosis programming horseshit show and fix your fucking teeth you disgusting horse-faced fuck.

pic related is a breakdown of the entire formula of his show, and why it is dangerous for people with no frontal lobe to watch it.

Cant be ashkenazi tho.
must be at best sephradim.

>import tons of muslims and indians
>eastern european countries join the EU
>now most immigrants are white
>REEEEEEEEE
>start stabbing polaks, and leave the eu
>import more muslims and indians

What a shithole

>puts cctv cameras everywhere
>abuse native population
>puts it under risk of death everyday
>rent gets higher
>they obey thier shitskin rulers
UK: How to treat the native populace worse then cattle.

jew or not hes definitely not on our side. ive seen particularly stupid people who were apolitical, sit down and watch his show, and come out the other side a picture perfect progressive-liberal. it has to do with this formula perhaps we should make an infograph displaying this more clearly, so that more normies arent taken in by his obvious attempts at conditioning

Why don't Trump deports him?

bump

Why do so many Americans take this idiot's word as gospel? He's Nate Silver with a laugh track.

My digits says he dies in CURRENT YEAR