You have a timemachine and end up in 1944 Auschwitz

You broke one leg so you can't do work.
Some guys tell you to follow Hungarian elderly and children into a chamber for a shower. Would you do it to prove a point to yourself and the world?
>Also wearing a secret GoPro.

How certain are you of your view on the Holocaust/Holohoax Sup Forums?

Where the fuck am I hiding a go pro in the shower?

under your hat

Lewd

What kind of hat? I don't want to wear a Jewish fedora like a faggot? Can it be a baseball cap? I have a dodgers one I really like.
If not, maybe a beanie?

> oh no, I'm being deloused!

Not near as bad as penis inspection day in high school

How the fuck could it record anything?

bribe the nazis to get me out of here in exchange for the, super advanced technology, gopro.

Lets just say the GoPro is seen as a new heart rhythm saving device. They let you wear it around your neck.

ANSWER THE QUESTION how sure are you Sup Forums

sure its only delousing? worth gambling your life on?

which i would help them build into a weapon to kill the jews

>Some guys tell you to follow Hungarian elderly and children into a chamber for a shower. Would you do it to prove a point to yourself and the world?

No, I tell them that I'm not legally at this camp, and that legally, I don't exist.
I'm quite willing to be shot for disobedience, am thinking about it anyway. Really, its all for the look on the guy's face when he finds out I was telling the truth, and there's no possible way I could have gotten into the camp, no documentation, nothing.

Fucker will be racking his brain over it for the rest of his life.

Kek
Or he just doesn't think about it anymore because many people didnt have documentation and he dies at the eastern front

Not in the right camp, bud. A Scot interned in Auschwitz would be itself unusual, since most Allied PoWs besides communists were held in Germany (I think).
I speak good enough German to get the fucker's attention. If Herr Senpai needs to see my foreskin for proof I'm not a Jew, well that's just how things have to be.

Welcome home, OP, we've been expecting you.

>sure its only delousing? worth gambling your life on?
Yeah. Why shave the heads of people you are going to gas to death and cremate right after? Seems like extra work for nothing.

There were Russians and Poles with intact foreskins there too. And this is not an answer. You dont have your documentation with you and they dont care. Would you gamble your life on your views of what happened to those people?

Thank you, its been a long time.

>sure its only delousing? worth gambling your life on?

Such idiotic questions.

I have a broken leg and I'm in the hands of the SS. Do you think I have any alternative but walking into the shower?

I walk and take the delousing like a man.
The secret GoPro is just a cretin detail that shows how much of a faggot OP is.

OP if the United States brought you to Area 51 and decided to put you in the alien device to shrink brains, would you have some doubt or would you risk it?

I think if I came back to the future with gopro footage of a gas chamber in action that would make people call it fake even more lmao

I would just show the guards that all their supporters in the future are autistic incel neet weebs and he would lose faith in nazism and end up getting the whole nazi party to surrender that way eventually

>The secret GoPro is just a cretin detail that shows how much of a faggot OP is

Its for proof you pastanigger. To settle the debate and history.

>treats for the children
#CampFun

If you are setting up a sci-fi story, set it up decently.

You're saying I have a time machine to go there and back? If I do, doesn't it stand to reason that 1) I also have a much smaller invisible camera pinned in my eye and 2) I actually come from farther away in the future hence I am not on Sup Forums in the 2017s 3) you are indeed a faggot?

Simply do pic related and figure out how the fuck they did the shoah with wooden doors

Sure do it your way. NOW ANSWER
And I like pussy.

I already answered above: I walk in, because I have no alternative. They way you ask the question, like: "would you do it" makes no sense because you HAVE to do it. It proves you are a spolied brat who always had a chance to walk out of things in life.

Maybe you could ask: "would you dread it"? and the answer is yes, fear is human, but there would be like a hundred details a minute to pick up to decipher what is happening, that my main emotion would still be curiosity.

You have a choice. You can convince them you are from the future and you dont want to go in, but then all sorts of Butterfly effects happen and you cant go back to the future. If you keep silent and make recordings you have to possibility to stop the (((Holocaust Industry))) forever.
Get it now, you weasel?

I speak some german and would explain to them that i am just as aryan as they are.

yes now I get it. Was it so hard to phrase it in a way intelligible to someone else other than you, faggot?

Anyhow, assuming this is my mission, and assuming I accepted it in the first place, I would walk in and record.

In reality I would make sure this is not my mission and I am never to find myself in such a situation, because I don't like to gamble with the life I've been given.

In other words I'm a coward -- with a sense of duty and honor.

Thank you for your honest reply my pastanig

I would go to hospital and tell Hans that I can't guard with broken leg.

Creamation ovens can't melt steel beams.

Yes. And i will make pictures of it