Anti islam memes

I'll start

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ajplus/status/846402706331713536
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

triggered ahmed?

Illahi bismillahi fuck your sister now.

Oye katue Muslim literally the whole world hates you someday you will just evaporate.

>my poo to your loo
>cock to your ancestor
>my balls on chin your sister

U mad??

>sage
>image unrelated

If I had a time machine I would take Breivik with me and go introduce him to a young boy named Adolf in Germany.

الله(وهو#(s خسة هذه الاشياء. انا مواطن امريكى وانا مسلم. كنت بحاجة للمساعدة, الاب. بارك الله فيكم وغفر كرهكم.

>All this salty sandniggers

Fuck allah and fuck muslim "people"!

As-Salaam-Alaikum...What is it you find bad about me as an American Muslim? I go to work,raise family and pay bills. I am just like you and you post these sick images like it's funny...

Come on, user. Muslims aren't the bad ~ after all, Islam means peace.

If you are not trying to kill all the infidels and living according to sharia you are not a real mudlime. Also most burgers would agree you have to go back.

Nobody cares that you post these edgy autistdrawings from your basement on Sup Forums

that was the jews

This is an actual quote. Bestiality is permissible in Islam.

>Implying I care about the opinion of a triggered mongol-roach who is not even living in it's "country".
Wew lad

jewish divide and conquer at its finest you dumb cucked motherfuckers. kebabs are a direct threat but it was prepared by jews. now you sit on your fat asses bitching about kebabs and jews are laughing at the back seat of comme EU shithole. this is what you get when you allow jews into your government and mason lodges to be legal in your country
op is jewish faggot pushing his kosher agenda

na mehmet, wieder mett?

>خسة هذه الاشياء. انا مواطن امريكى وانا مسلم. كنت بحاجة للمساعدة, الاب. بارك الله فيكم وغفر كرهكم
كل الخراءزنوج الرمال

Nice taquito mustafa

I make Dua for all of you. May Allah bless you in your time of need...If anyone wants more information about becoming a Muslim, let me know brothers. Let's stop these silly tactics against my Religion. We are peaceful. A few bad apples does not mean all are the same.

Mate I literally told him "eat shit sandnigger" in Arabic.

t. Abdul

Muhammad has a long and funny story with magic.
There's a legend in Somalia that Muhammad once cursed a Somali magician for being smarter than him.

Yes, I am sure people who had to ran from Lebanon think the same.

Such pity I have for you. You cast a negative shadow on my people because some are evil.

Oy Vey Goyim, Focus on ISLAM

Ignore Israeli Crimes against Palestine!

Kill the Islamists FOR ISRAEL so we don't have to!

Fuck off retard. This is what we muslims invented.

If you're a good person, it's not thanks to your beliefs or your holy books. It's you. But your book does encourage violence. We see this all around with all religions. The good comes from people that get rid of the bad parts. But you can expect all the evil that is done in the name of religion to be well-documented and well justified in the holy books.

يسامحك بس هذه امتك على نحو صارخ فى احتقار(insha&#بـ 3.039(الله. ويوم الجميع العيش فى سلام احب جميع اخوتى واخواتى

Low tier b8

>sage

most of which happened before islam

At least half of those were invented by pre-islamic Arabs

'Squiggly wiggly figlly diddly'

Your language is as stupid as your culture.

Actually, the language sounds more like

rhahgrrrargl brahkha thakkatoijerg rakakr larjioerigj

Arabic sounds like throat cancer.

Arabic sounds like the squirming noises you make when your throat has been cut open (by arabs)

Such stupidity and feeble minded. I no longer will waste my time. I am proud of my people, the good ones. Just as any religion, always has bad people. I condemn them and hate how they made my religion a joke. Have a good day and may Allah bless all of you...

I dont get it

>I am proud of my people.
You shouldn't be.
Your people are a disease, parasites.

Read the fucking Qur'an. Then the Ahadith. Then the Shari'ah. And come tell me to my face that it's not a backwards disgusting copy of the already retarded Bible.

I have read all those books many times. You see nothing but the evil ones, but miss the glory of the good ones...Goodbye,going to mosque to be with my brothers.

Moo-ham-head
Mohamerde.

>belgium
,'':

>the good ones

Yeah and I am looking at how did your religion spread and see that there is not a single positive example. It always stiffle all progres, it always murders people who don't submit, it always portrays itself as being victim.
I guess you are just emulating your prophet, when he claimed that he was always defending himself, when in truth he was an aggressor in 99 percent of cases.

>I'm just going to gloss over the fact that my holy book tells me to beat my wife into submission when she doesn't obey to me.

Happy bombing.

>going to mosque be with my brothers
Going to mosque plot and make bombs with my brothers* (Fixed it for you)

Fucking what?

Muslims BTFO

I hope there's gonna be a new holocaust but with muslims instead of jews.

>muslims invented beer

You don't think Adolf could learn a thing or two from Breivik? Maybe he would include more people into his camps, you know.

I feel sorry for all of you closed minded people. I will ask Allah toto forgive you and make Dua. Allah understands some people are just too stupid and will not understand. Have a blessed day everyone.

Sup Forums controls my mind

please get deported
also wtf are there mosques in America? wtf is this, Pakistan?

ashdautas vrasubatlat

I'm not even mudslime and I don't like Islam.
But most of these pictures...
It's the edgy retard-tier, good enough for reddit.
But for Sup Forums?

test

allahu ackbar

>I feel sorry for all of you closed minded people
Yeah, I'm so close-minded that I started learning Arabic and reading the Qu'ran to check the translation.

>I'm not even mudslime and I don't like Islam.
But
Nice taqqiyya there, Aziz.

>tfw based Danish newspapers will publish openly anti-Islamic articles
Damn I love this country. The Mohammed crisis was one of the best things that ever happened to this country.

user.....

twitter.com/ajplus/status/846402706331713536

Pay denbts Mehmet

Edgy?? That's the point! Islam, like any religion can and must be criticized.

If a Muslim wants to kill people for that, they shouldn't be allowed to live in a Western country.

moving to denmark

reported to trombay muslim army

Deported , I am an American citizen and voted for President Trump. I I also support the travel ban. Same be said as to why do they have all these churches in this country. I don't understand stand the harshness you show me or my brothers/sisters. It's sad and I am just as much am American as you are.

i get it. 9/11 was an anti islamic meme spread by the jews

>if you're not Sup Forums-tier retard, you're a muslim
Nice argument.

>American
>voted for trump
Sure, that's nice and all... but you're still a mudslime, you should get deported regardless.

One, unknown and never heard of news paper / = / all

And it wasnt, it made our country completely liberal and complying to islamic demands

Go fuck yourself you piece of trash muslim fuck, you said you were leaving like six million times in this single thread. Go to your shithole mosque and fuck goats or boys or whatever it is you degenerates do.

>twitter.com/ajplus/status/846402706331713536
Of course they're going to say they like it.

الرِّجَالُ قَوَّامُونَ عَلَى النِّسَاءِ بِمَا فَضَّلَ اللَّهُ بَعْضَهُمْ عَلَىٰ بَعْضٍ وَبِمَا أَنفَقُوا مِنْ أَمْوَالِهِمْ فَالصَّالِحَاتُ قَانِتَاتٌ حَافِظَاتٌ لِّلْغَيْبِ بِمَا حَفِظَ اللَّهُ وَاللَّاتِي تَخَافُونَ نُشُوزَهُنَّ فَعِظُوهُنَّ وَاهْجُرُوهُنَّ فِي الْمَضَاجِعِ وَاضْرِبُوهُنَّ فَإِنْ أَطَعْنَكُمْ فَلَا تَبْغُوا عَلَيْهِنَّ سَبِيلًا إِنَّ اللَّهَ كَانَ عَلِيًّا كَبِيرًا

"Men are in charge of women by [right of] what Allah has given one over the other and what they spend [for maintenance] from their wealth. So righteous women are devoutly obedient, guarding in [the husband's] absence what Allah would have them guard. But those [wives] from whom you fear arrogance - [first] advise them; [then if they persist], forsake them in bed; and [finally], strike them. But if they obey you [once more], seek no means against them. Indeed, Allah is ever Exalted and Grand."

>I'm proud of my people
Come on man. You're like niggers. What do you have to be proud of?

>started learning Arabic and reading the Qu'ran to check the translation.

The usual muslim deflection of 'You have to read it in arabic' is bullshit. The meaning stays the same. It loses the flowery poetric language, but it is similar as Aligiery's Inferno - it is better in latin, but the meaning is the same.