youtube.com/watch?v=t7EAlTcZFwY
youtube.com/watch?v=tRV1e5_tB6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=34wtt2EUToo
youtube.com/watch?v=CkVNv7PbeH8
youtube.com/watch?v=NYYSu3hEdpU
youtube.com/watch?v=7AZIIT4JIto
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Traps aren't gay

more high IQ white people on the planet is better for climate change than a bunch of nig nogs and pajeets.

Jews

All you need to know

youtube.com/watch?v=Jpmlqtnrec8

Lurk more.

this

Hey normie, you heard we talk about eugenics here? That's nice. Eugenics is nice.

Just remember kids, you are not a good judge of yourself. Sorry, you delusional sack of self importance. This means it's not a good idea to dick with yourself, and I don't mean masturbation which is a brilliant idea if you don't like prostate cancer.

So when eugenics is almost natural, it is like a survival factor that makes animals better or at least better fitted to their environment. But our environment is not natural.

In unnatural environments things can effect those survival values and that can go either way. Either it's dysgenic and harms the species, or it's eugenics and benefits the species. As I said before, we don't know which is which but in general being highly reactive has worked so far.

But then MTV come around and show us this. Women are collectivist, they naturally think "okay do lots of chicks like that guy... There's probably a reason." This time, it's MTV, but in general this is relatively instinctual.

Fuck you MTV.

Go, be red pilled and remember, MTV is evil.

Nazis fucked that up. American was down with Eugenics in the early 20th century before Jews were allowed to autistically screech about the Holocaust.

Also, normie.

First thing you'll get in this thread is shit about IQ:
And then someone sees something they feel is acceptably racist, or just a post about Jews:
And then we have the antisemitism spam:
I wish to point out I'm not antisemitic.

I drop this red pill in face to vilify MTV's vicious attempt to preserve the black people from being bred out by a people who typically perform better in technocracies.

It's misguided and dangerous.

your mom is a slut

Sure, close your eyes ans open your mouth

h-hot

Adolf Hitler The greatest story Never told Full 6 hours Documentary
>youtube.com/watch?v=7XExjrZxTdk

Connecting the Dots (FULL) - How the Financial World Will Collapse (1991 Lecture at USC)
>youtube.com/watch?v=MUyWmmWtcFM

The Century of the Self (Full Documentary)
>youtube.com/watch?v=eJ3RzGoQC4s

Geoengineering Earth, Exposing The Global Climate Modification Assault
>youtube.com/watch?v=zt_RQ7o7U_s

Lloyd Pye - Everything You Know Is Wrong
>youtube.com/watch?v=pe6DN1OoxjE

Symbols of an Alien Sky (Episodes 1, 2 & 3)
>youtube.com/watch?v=t7EAlTcZFwY
>youtube.com/watch?v=tRV1e5_tB6Y
>youtube.com/watch?v=34wtt2EUToo

Zero Point - The Story of Mark McCandlish and the Free Energy Fluxliner Space Craft
>youtube.com/watch?v=CkVNv7PbeH8

Planet X Nibiru Update This Month Pole Shift Alien DISCLOSURE (Parts 1 & 2)
>youtube.com/watch?v=NYYSu3hEdpU
>youtube.com/watch?v=7AZIIT4JIto

Sourced.

Named.

She was accusing me of sexism, no one else would possibly respond with a ""red pill"" about feminism. They don't like it when I argue equality of opportunities, that's sexist.

They too have named me.