WHAT THE FUCK????

i just don't get it all. Why are these people letting illegal aliens openly flaunt the law? they even want to give them free legal help and education.

holy fucking shit my mind is just exploding with rage and confusion at how traitorous the politicians in the usa are.

i just don't understand it at all.

don't they give a shit about the safety of their constituents and of the nation at large? these assholes have to go.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_i62juq8Euk
miamiherald.com/news/local/immigration/article137722458.html
nbcnews.com/news/latino/visa-overstays-outnumber-illegal-border-crossings-trend-expected-continue-n730216
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

and they keep wilfully conflating "illegal alien" with "immigrant"

THEY ARENT THE SAME!

the best justice would be for the mayors of NYC, LA, and chicago to be killed in an car accident by some drunk "undocumented immigrant"

it would be such sweet justice. but alas that is not how God works

why the fuck would i ever want to go back to the USA? let the shitskins have it.

Whats stopping AG Sessions to send the army there to enforce immigration law? Can a burger answer my question

posse comitatus?

This will end up in a civil war, mark my words

You turds will REEEEEE about federal over reach all day long when it comes to Healthcare and gun rights but when a city/state exercises its constitutionally granted sovereignty you all freak the fuck out

pol 0/10 consistency

I guess that if the army gets involved things would get really heated up when they face opposition from civilians. And by civilians I mean actual USA citizens

Leftist social unrest.

State's Rights, faggots.

Latino's make up a major Dem voting block and Republicans are bought and paid for by businesses that want the cheap labor.

Trump needs to forget every single policy and only focus on this one: break up the media. If they send in troops the judenpresse will be propogandizing 24/7 to show want a monster he is. If we aren't willing to get the Jews out of the media, then we need to at least strip them of their power. Use all the anti-trust laws in the books if you can.

Once the media has been subjugated, then Left will lose it's most powerful weapon. Then we can do whatever we want.

If you removed the immigrants from most major cities society would shut down.
>Melting pot or GTFO

Exactly.

Lol, let's get rid of the 1st amendment so our fascists can freely operate. That's gonna mek like splendid for us whites!

You people all must be 14.

Federalism. We can't force states to report illegal aliens to the Federal government. So long as they don't actively hinder the Feds, they can do as they like. Of course the Federal government can threaten to cut slice funding and do some other shit to them, but the states and cities can resist if they really want to.

Luckily illegal immigration is becoming much less popular in the US. The Left is picking a bad hill to die on.

Cities and states do not have the constitutional right to ignore border laws.

>city/state exercises its constitutionally granted sovereignty
top kek

Arent inmigration laws federal? Are cities/states above federal law? Serious questions

They unironically do.

they want to get reelected, once the hammer comes down they will fold and claim to their citizens that they did all they could

You clearly dont understand how levels of sovereignty work in our country. Go read book please.

Easy. They are terrified of the "racism/fascism" label. Once you get it, it haunts you forever. If you are a career politician its professional suicide. Any ramifications now make them martyrs.

>If you removed the immigrants from most major cities society would shut down.
>society would shut down
Very strong words. There will be shortage of low skilled labour but complete shut down? Negro please Immigrants are not that integral for the society to keep running

Ok so they dont have to report them. But if the goverment knows where they are already is it still legal to oppose it?

The feds can cut funding but CA and NY contribute more in taxes than they take in fed funding. It wouldn't do much.

The media is in the hands of a small group of people, most of whom are leftist Jews. They're clearly breaking anti-trust laws. All this would do is return news to local and regional people. If we can break up the telecommunications companies, then there is a precedent.

>Whats stopping AG Sessions to send the army there to enforce immigration law?

He can't do that but he can do this. Cutting off federal funding to Chicago? Hahahaha. Good luck, niggers!

good thing ICE only targets illegals you fucking dumbass

..get rid of the first JEWmendment.
>fixed

>federal overreach, the post

Exactly how is enforcing borders overreach?

>I dont get it

Think outside the box. This is how a mayor or city can secretly go 'oh my god we're so out of control, please deploy the national guard, now'

Fed funding allows them to hand out all the gibs. Once thats gone, they're gonna have to pick and choose who they gib da gibs to, and in a perfect equalitarian lib feely utopia thats going to lead to them being eaten alive by their constituents

I like the way you think. Also, twitter and facejew should be classified as 'common carriers', like the phone companies.

No such thing.

Becuse MSM would go on blast for months that trump is "invading sanctuar" cities and "something something Jews literally hitler"
No one listens to MSM any more but it could start a civil war.

who finds those videos appealing?

unlawful presence and improper entry are two separate things.

Unlawful entry is federal crime and is enforced by the fed everything else is up to the state/city

Yes. The state and local police aren't like hiding the illegal immigrants or anything. It's more like they arrest them for a crime, find out their illegal, don't report it, and carry out the sentence as though they were a citizen.

Only a few states like Arizona have mandatory reporting of illegals.

>The feds can cut funding but CA and NY contribute more in taxes than they take in fed funding. It wouldn't do much.

No, it hurts a shitload for the politicians overseeing this. If Trump does cut law enforcement funding for them (which he can do easily), they would need to either raise taxes to make up the difference (unpopular) or let crime rise (unpopular). Meanwhile cutting the funding does nothing to Trump besides make him slightly less popular in those cities. Since NY and CA are voting Democrat anyway, though, it doesn't really matter if he becomes less popular.

Breaking up the media cartel isn't really federal overreach. It's be a return to the system we had before Bill Clinton allowed media conglomerates to form and take over the market. About 10 companies control 95% of media these days.

You don't get to claim illegal immigrants are 3-6% of the U.S. population and then claim there wouldn't be a problem caused by removing such a massive percent of the population overnight.

It would be worse on the economy than all of the deaths from all of the wars we ever fought combined.

And that's not even counting legal immigrants. That's another 13% of the population. We're talking a black plague level disaster at this point, total shutdown of society.

You are grossly misinformed on the constitutionality of this matter pertaining to sanctuary cities. Immigration is a federal power granted from the states. Sanctuary Cities are not a 10th Amendment issue. Sanctuary City is a PC buzzword to harbor criminals, so politicians can capitalize/monitize, on cheap labor, and votes.

You know, this post is bullshit. This reminds me of people saying 'yeah but illegal immigrants pay taxes too!' yeah, but they also cost 10x the amount they give back.

Fuck off.

Marxists want to destroy western civilisation so they can create a power vacuum where they can slide in and take control.

Most lefties just aren't aware of how Marxist they are.

You have to go back

it would get struck down by the court because it would cause undue hardship just like the immigration bans

>Fed: you've got some ileagles, give them up or we wont help you fight terrorists anymore

>State: You cant do that faggot do you really want another 911 to happen over some strawberry picking beaners?

The sounds of your butthurt in the face of facts are music to my ears.

Importing millions of illegal immigrants to act as a voting block to push your leftist agenda on the rest of the country and (being leftist) not gonna give a shit about state or city rights when you get into power.

We've all know your rules for radicals tactics and we don't buy it anymore, piece of shit.

your a fucking idiot go read the laws. Being here unlawfully
>IS A CIVIL CRIME
IS A CIVIL CRIME
>IS A CIVIL CRIME
IS A CIVIL CRIME
>IS A CIVIL CRIME
IS A CIVIL CRIME
>IS A CIVIL CRIME
IS A CIVIL CRIME
>IS A CIVIL CRIME

fuck out of here supremacy clause does not apply

>Ignoring that illegals are... illegal

im actually a Georgist so fuck you

Once the federal money is cutoff and there's a natural disaster in one of these cities, they will come around.

Hopefully just the money being cutoff happens sooner than later and these idiots get called out on their bluff.

They had better get Gorsuch appointed before doing this. Lawsuits are going to fly as soon as Federal funding is cut to anything that isn't directly related to immigration and naturalization.

By definition, all illegals crossing the border (i.e. Almost all illegals) have committed both. Ergo they are not overreaching.

What % of them are employed? How much do they contribute vs taking out of the system?
>overnight
Keyword right there. Removing illegal taco over a period of 1-2 years will give time for the market to adjust. You know like investing heavily in robot harvesters instead on manual labour. Even if we wake up and all immigrants are gone it still would not be total collapse.

youtube.com/watch?v=_i62juq8Euk

But crossing the border is federal, so fuck off

lel. Suddenly democrats care about the government having too much power.

I agree. Hunter Wallace has been calling to nationalize Twitter for a while now.

>
No its not, civil crimes are when you sue someone else. Even if they get only slap on wrist, its still a criminal offense.

>"facts"
Yet you ignore the most important fact of all: they are here illegally and it is the government's job to uphold and enforce the law.
Funny how you law types are so quick to forget the purpose of the law.

Sure but Visa overstays outnumber illegal entries.

Interesting, thx.

Our states are sort of like small independent countries. We don't like to tell them what to do. We can only work with them, but we can penalize them.

When the military gets involved, the only armed civilians capable of stopping them will be cheering them on.

>i just don't get it all

globalists are inciting civil war in the US so they can come in and attempt to crack down and take away our firearms. They've been planning this for at least 20 years.

the civil war will happen, but they will never take our guns because the globalists suck at fighting and they always lose, eventually.

i personally cannot wait to start killing leftists/commies.

the state can bring civil suites.

Do you even know how our government/laws work? This is like civics 101 stuff

After god died the new bible was written with neon in hollywood. These people are the descendants of puritans and shit like Avatar is their bible.

Majority of illegals are overstaying on visas therefore they have not entered illegally therefore they have not committed a federal crime

What facts? It's all hypothetical. They contribute very little to society and take much more from it. Enjoy living in a fantasy land.

>Majority of illegals are overstaying on visas
Citation needed

I expect its a mix of the following:

1. 50% about big business having access to low wage workers
2. 10% about paid off politicians wanting to keep the mexican cartels happy
3. 40% general retardation of cause and effect.

You're defiling yourself even posting this here. You know what needs to be done.

Safe travels.

They are giving non citizens rights and openly defying federal law you chuck faggots.

>I'm so principled
>pic related

they don't want nation states...they want one world government ....its a narrative, an agenda....these people have have been bought & paid for by elite cabals ...the masses are fodder....they don't c are what happens as long as the USA goes away.....they need different control systems in place for one world currency, religion, gun control, & political system that they want to implement....

The illegal aliens have voted Democrats in power across the board.
They are fighting to keep themselves in power and keep themselves rich.
Trump needs to make another ambiguous revolution statement.

You're right... There's only one solution for this fuckery

here it is but you seem to be intractable so im sure you'll move the goalposts
>Foreigners who overstay their visas outnumber those who cross the border illegally
>Visa Overstays Outnumber Illegal Border Crossings, Trend Expected to Continue

miamiherald.com/news/local/immigration/article137722458.html

nbcnews.com/news/latino/visa-overstays-outnumber-illegal-border-crossings-trend-expected-continue-n730216

and the list goes on and on and on. Do you even know what google is?

Because it's profitable for corporations to exploit the sub-minimum wage labor illegals, undoing decades of hard-won gains by labor unions in the U.S. and destroying its middle class.

This is the reality the mainstream corporate media entirely ignores.

good, let the rich educated city people pay for them

rural and suburban retards can just watch from the sidelines and laugh

So it will be a bloodshed then. Still not good m8

> but alas that's not how God works

Let Kek handle it. Kek always collects his souls.

I've already started hacking into abandoned vans across LA. I'm downloading bomb viruses as we speak once the ram finishes encrypting. Sup Forums is a board of peace inshallah

>i hate spics so im just gonna ignore the constitution and 200 years worth of jurisprudence

That's one of the ugliest peckers i've ever seen pls delet

The constitution does not apply to non citizens.

As far as im concerned they all have to go back, and if the state is unwilling to do this obvious task then the feds need to

yeah that'll look great
>100k dead in Californian earthquake, Trump still refuses to provide federal aid until local police divert all efforts towards aiding ICE
I don't think Trump would be stupid enough to follow through with such a political suicidal idea

SHUT IT DOWN THEN

We can't be held hostage by a bunch of low-skill low-IQ fuckheads. The only things that would 100% shut down are fucking restaurants and people should be cooking their own food anyway and saving money, the national debt is like 60 gorillion.

The federal government can attach strings to federal money. Perfectly constitutional. They have done it with highway funds and the drinking age.
If we can get rid of the criminal element (other than just illegal) I am willing to work on a system for those left. But the one rule is they would never get the right to vote. Leave and come back the right way and you may get that.
Anyone with a basic economics background will tell you that they depressing wages and increasing housing costs. If I could go down to an old part of town and not see ten black men doing nothing on a Wednesday afternoon it would be a good thing they were here, but that is not the case

Yeah i get it your just a zealot who cannot into reason.

Don't go shitting on the Constitution over this than wrap yourself in it when it comes to healthcare and gun rights

>200 year of jurisprudence
yeah no imma ignore all that cause muh feels

Yes please don't come back

Hey buddy it's almost like this is your first time hearing about globalists, or something. Brand new people means brand new credit lines. Oy!

I'm starting to think these are not any 'ordinary' illegals (i.e. poor migrants who don't have the patience or money to migrate legally).

They must be housing some cartel, ISIS, or mafia groups.

>they even want to give them free legal help and education.
Well if they have money for that, then clearly they don't need federal dollars. Say bub bye!

>could
>MSM is based in NYC

>implying any human being on this rock is consistent

These idiots just want votes, so they choose illegal aliens over their own citizens.

End all federal funding of sanctuary cities, let them fund these illegals themselves.

Sounds like a good excuse to crack sculls to me.

Enumerated powers faggot.

Learn to Constitution.

Who gives a fuck? We federal government now.

Don't forget when Obama used federal funding to threaten states that did not want adult men in the women restrooms.