Sup Forums, how does your GF feel about your views?

Sup Forums, how does your GF feel about your views?

>Sup Forums
>gf

>gf
Hah

GF?

She agrees. It isn't hard to find a red pilled woman in a rural conservative area.

>gf

>gf
Lelelelelelelel

>gf
This thread is final proof that this place is infested by reddit.
Fuck it I'm out.

>tell my girlfriend the holocaust was a hoax
>she's taken all the previous red pills no problem but won't budge on this one
>fuck her brains out
>tell her the holocaust was a hoax again
>now believes the holocaust was a hoax

That's pretty much it

My right hand is OK with it.

>gf
Not in this city of fagholes, even if most here are liberals all the women are bred to be boring vapid cunts who have not a single interest of their own and the ones that do are fucking ugly. Patrick Bateman was right.
>t. GTA

>on pol
>has gf

>implying the stormweenies have a gf
Where do you think all their hatred stems from?

check my 3

I am your typical alt-right LITE lolbertarian.

She is literal lowkey nazi apologist and she jokes about jews a wee bit too often.

That's all you have to do to convince women? I've been going about this the wrong way...

Likes Trump but for shallow reasons, namely "he's a leader, Hillary isn't". Now, that's fine by me but it means one more person I enjoy spending enough time with who won't talk U.S. politics depths of a puddle.

Time to date a Jew?

>fuck her brains out
>now believes the holocaust was a hoax
so you have to be brainless to believe holocaust was a hoax
hmm really makes you think

Girls only like outgoing and muscular guys. Shy and average guys don't get gfs.

She built a basement in Minecraft loaded with bones and charcoal with a sign up top saying Jews Welcome and then showed me it for a laugh.

She was a Bernout when I met her.

Not even lying.

Women are sponges for the viewpoints and beliefs of the nearest alpha male. If your woman disagrees with you on fundamental issues more than 6 months into a "relationship".. you are not the dominant male in her life. Either she is fucking someone else already or she will be shortly.

do you seriously expect more than three people with a gf on Sup Forums?

She's coming around, it takes time though.

Same. She even lurks here.
> Hi Meghan!

She's Kekezuelan and white, so the anti-commie bond leaves a lot of shared ideas. A lot of little details we can disagree on, but we're both right of center so it helps for a strong foundation in our relationship.

Don't try and live with someone who you can't talk to about shit that matters to you, it's not worth it, it's the kinda shit that turns guys into trap chasers and MGTOW posters.

I'm slowly revealing to her the hypocrisy of the liberal left and how they have essentially contributed to the eventual death of the best culture and society in of all history. I've exposed her to some harsh truths of the world and made her cry more than once, after explaining to her what communism did to the soviets and about all the Jewish revolutionaries in history she literally said in a low, almost defeated voice "oh my god, hitler was right, and we were wrong"

She's Asian too

my imaginary gf does not like or dislike my views, it respects them and understand politics are a battle for men

My girlfriend is pretty redpilled.

My wife has seen the light over the years and now agrees whole heartedly

>His gf is more redpilled than he is

kys

Im a libertarian. My gf thinks i worked hard to earn her.

Underrated.

Also hi Meghan.
Text me after the cuck leaves.

Her views are the same. I redpilled her.

She's not joking.

>be Spanish immigrant.
>gf gives me shit for supporting Trump.
>She's coming along, though.

Is it possible anymore to not have a relationship where politics gets in the way?

Wholeheartedly supports them. She's even more racist than me :^)

>tfw gf to build an ethnostate and get rid of the EU with

btw my 2D gf (even tho he's a boy) is fine with my views
>pic related

who is that beauty?? fack i'm in love.....

>when Israeli girlfriend finds your happy merchant folder

Reminder to never let a stranger use your computer or keep controversial shit hidden

She's a dirty liberal just like me so she's pretty happy about my views.

When we do disagree on something it's usually not anything important, we just agree to disagree.

My wife is more right-wing than I am.

And I'm pretty far to the right.

My wife browses Sup Forums and hates lefties

>She's Asian too
Of fucking course your a race mixer.
Kill yourself.

>gf sends me a picture of a book she's reading on the train
>it's obongo's biography

Luckily politics isn't a factor in our relationship but goddamn why did she have to be such a libcuck.

She's a SAffer, hates minorities more than I do but for stupid reasons.

>see flag
Checks out. She a Londoner?

C U C K E D

Say you have a sex fantasy of dressing up like an SS officer and "giving her the zyklon"

My wife, like most American women, had no political ideology when met. Therefore, I filled her head with my ideology. Now she votes the way I would and sees things the way I do. Feels good.

She doesn't really pay attention to / care about politics or anything. She is very down to earth person and minds mostly her own business. But she jokes all the time about jews and nogs with me, and knows negros and muslims are no good rapist subhumans. Sometimes she rages when she reads news about our continent's cuckery in front of our immigrant overlords.

I believe most grills are like this, they don't really like immigrants, but they don't think/care about global issues at all. When you explain to them why the system is shit and injustice is going on, they agree and get depressed.

She's Italian, I'm Greek

MED PRIDE WORLD WIDE

>gf

> Lost phone last month.
> That's where I stored 60ish gb of Sup Forums memes
> no lock
Ain't even mad in the hopes that whoever found it is getting redpilled the hard way.

I'm slowly redpilling her

This 100% right

She's Scottish.

She doesn't mind my racism though, says it's "ethnic banter"

Kill yourself

My gf is a tat'd up vegatarian with 8 earrings in each ear. I stayed pretty quiet until she said something about the news calling Trump a rapist but Hillarys husband is the rapist.

Im not going to reveal my power level, but she did start getting annoyed when I would randomly start laughing in public and she would be like "are you laughing at Hillary talking about the nazi frog thing again?"

SO fucking happy with her. Literally told her that we don't have the right to call Hitler the bad guy, or to morally judge him for what he did. She agrees.

>gf
kys reddit

She voted Trump. We are both pretty much centrist-ish republicans.

She voted Bernie in the primaries but after the DNC meltdown, she wouldn't vote for Hillary, you couldn't make her.

I voted for Kasich in the primaries.

Unfortunately he didn't win a county here in Kansas, it all went to cuck ted.

Post pics or gay

She isn't as redpilled as I am. Doesn't like blacks but doesn't like me calling them niggers. Isn't as into politics as I am. Bit our beliefs (political, social, economic) overlap about 90%. I couldn't date a feminist liberal progressive. I would fucking slay her before too long

The choices are slim where I live friend, Toronto is a hell hole and the white women here are as vapid and slutty as they come and are literally unable to hold coherent conversations. Also you kill yourself cunt who said I was going to have children and contribute to the mongrolization of the west? I have 2 brothers both with 3 children each. I don't want to raise children in this fucked up piece of shit as our culture currently stands. Give it 10 years and if Canada isn't a fucking garbage can maybe I'll consider having kids. Enjoy fapping to anime in the basement faggot

My wife is from the armpit of africa and red pilled herself since our marriage thanks to Obama enacting many of the same stupid policies she ran away from.

This.

>She voted Bernie
>You voted Kasich

I wonder whose behind this post!

meghan do you want to fuck ?

>Doesn't like blacks but doesn't like me calling them niggers.

Dude she had a black ex. She literally got BLACKED bro.

Post sex you're relaxed and more open to concepts.

You'd know that if you ever fucked anyone you pinoy fuck.

wtf is wrong with you?
What are you even doing here?
I can't believe someone would unironically go Kasich.

Meghan, wanna get BLACKED by the BBC?

See you in another thread you autistic fuck. No way out.

>Move to small town to find nice gf
>All women either have a drinking problem or are single moms

You lied to me pol. Small towns are degenerate as hell.

my gf is so racist she screams racial slurs at brown people on the street as we drive past, ironically I am not racist myself and wish she'd stop it because it's going to end with me getting my teeth kicked in eventually

2bh she doesn't know half of them, otherwise she would leave me

Could it possibly be a...

21 year old Straight white male from Nebraska?

Korean hates niggers feels good

She used to be liberal but now she's kind of centrist. I've been slowly undoing the tripe that was shoved down her throat.

Couldn't be happier

Protip: if you want to help your girlfriend see the light then start by pointing out all the flaws of liberal icons

> antia sarkeesian took people's money and ran away with it
> laci green is literally a homewrecker
> male feminists are cucks and just like the creepy beta orbiters they had to deal with in the past
> i don't even need to explain hillary

>voting Kasich

Jesus

>having a gf
>having friend
>knowing how another human being's warmth feels

>votes for a candidate
WTF IS WRONG WITH U???

>GF
its 2017 year of the harem , you mean tinder lays and fuck buddies right?

She is mostly apolitical. She assumes I'm right, but doesn't really partake in anything political.

fuck this slide thread you are now live on the braqdford uk jobcentre will leave open and auto update

She literally wouldn't care if I was the biggest nazi ever, she's a little bit daft, doesn't talk much and does what I tell her. Great tits and ass though.

also, if your gf is a masochist in the sheets then she's pretty much ripe for redpilling

she is uncomfortable with some of them for sure. but im not actually natsoc, and i dont get in her face with it either. she IS strarting to come around to the idea that something is up, though. shes also very much freaked out by my ability to accurately predict major global events. and i think she thinks i work for some intelligence agency. if only... i do it all for free

Damn if it really bothers Sup Forums that much that im a centrist, I voted Trump in the general, and went to two of his rallies.

My gf says that she doesn't want me to go into politics to start the next Reich and instead come with her back to Switzerland and start a family. On the rest she pretty much agrees, though she is not sold on that "genocide needed" thing yet, when the next civil war comes.

Where to find a right wing gf? Is church the only option in major cities?

Send help.

it's taken so long to even dust the surface of redpilliing my wife but slowly but surely she's wearing down. Nearly lost her completely over Trump, but just the other day she said we shouldn't go on holiday to anywhere with an "Immigrant Problem" --!!--I swear, you could've picked my jaw up off the floor - I'm vindicated thanks to all these Muzzies... thanks, Merkel!

You've posted that image at least four times. Stop shitposting.

tell her she needs to hide her powerlevel

My gf is currently studying Gender Studies for her Masters Degree, although i have been slowly redpilling her fairly effectively against Islam by going for the feminist angle.

Even convinced her to vote leave.

>gf's face when she found my copy of Crippled America

Thought she was going to get the frying pan out.

>triggered roastie detected

Civil war where, Germancuck?

bring a blue eyed, brown haired irish girl back from ireland you fuck stain