Britistan, the fight is on

And the gloves are off. You are going to be railroaded over by the German-EU exit train.

Other urls found in this thread:

economist.com/blogs/graphicdetail/2017/02/daily-chart-11
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MPs are demanding Hammond get a divorce deal that will only cost Britain £3 billion. This is tiny compared to the nearly £50 billion that Britain is expected to pay, according to the EU's chief Brexit negotiator Michel Barnier.

The £50 billion figure was agreed after a meeting between Barnier and representatives from other EU member states in February. Germany and France allegedly wanted the divorce bill to be over £59 billion (€67 billion) but agreed on a compromise. Barnier spoke about charging Britain nearly £50 billion for "outstanding liabilities" in December.

The German finance ministry said in a statement to the FT: "Any Article 50 agreement will have to include the UK’s assurances that it will honour the financial commitments it undertook as an EU member state."

YOU are going to be railroaded by the muslim mudslime rapefugee train. Get your shit together both of you.

I want the EU to crash and die but I also want the Anglo to suffer. I'd prefer crashing the EU though but lets hope we can have both.

>lol we're only letting muslims rape our women to crash the EU

>3rd times the charm kraut

>I'd prefer crashing the EU
That is because you are a Turk.

The eternal Anglo always comes first as an enemy.

>That is because you are a Turk.
>t. Globalist shill

The EU needs that £50bn to pay for the welcome parties for the refugees that Germany keeps on bringing in.

we are going to ruin you economically, bongs

scotland will also leave in the forseeable future, and therefore you will also lose your flag, the most sacred symbol for british patriots, kek

If you leave a hotel you have to pay your bill. Simple as that.

Germany needs to be fucking destroyed for good
It has caused nothing but problems since its inception and i cannot fucking believe they even let the country still exist after ww2

Posting a German ancestry table doesn't change that you are a Turkroach. Any real German hates the eternal Anglo more than anything else.

>The EU needs that £50bn to pay for the welcome parties for the refugees that Germany keeps on bringing in.
Yes, so? Better than to leave you Britistanis with the money.

Now pay denbts!

>Trump gives Merkel a $300 billion NATO bill.
>OMG THAT RETARD THAT'S NOT HOW YOU DO DIPLOMACY

>Merkel give UK a $56 billion Brexit bill
>So brave, so fierce. This cat's got claws! Yaaas~!

No, you're going to try and you're going to fail, as usual. Scotland will remain in the Union, the EU will continue its long decline into irrelevance and you'll continue to impotently shitpost on Sup Forums because it is the only means you have of expressing your rage. Then you'll get some ficke ficke from a refugee and your life cycle will be complete.

I don't even know who to hate in this more. I fucking despise anglos and cant stand krauts. Its like one cancer against the other.

One is based on actual commitments in agreements, the other one is a kindergarten fantasy made in photoshop by Barron.

>All signs point towards (((Germany)))

What's the reason behind such behaviour? Are Germans just mad that they can't regulate Britain's inner matters?

Can we genocide the Germans after the next world war please? Allowing Germany to exist was a mistake.

You're going to be raped by your own pet refugees once America brings you to heel again and forces you to pay your debnts. France will leave before then and you'll well and truly be up shit creek without a paddle. We'll have none of your shit and won't even bat an eyelid when the bear comes for his fair share of the spoils and rapes you all over again.

>It's German starts World War episode again

Russians were good cannon-fodder. I have nothing against Russians.

I thought the EU was going to make May go visit the wretched hag Merkel.

can't UK just say nope?

Germany agreed to pay 2% of GDP towards defense spending. They refuse to do so.

Obama was a beta pussy, but there's a new sheriff in town. PAY DEBNTS!

Blackmailers always come back for more. Get fucked, you're paying for all those rapefugees yourself.

>What's the reason behind such behaviour?
Keeping the EU together, lad. We need to keep the shit sailing and need to torpedo the raft that is Britistan so that they sink and drown. This will keep the crew working just fine. Our ship will be in tip top shape once they see the mutineers drown on the raft.

That's good news for British exporters though.
It would mean that British cars would even be competitive with German ones.

What's that flag? An imaginary thing?

Yes lets fight the Germans again we both benefited so much from the last wars look at how much we have been enriched by diversity

Eurocrats are worried a good Brexit will make others follow. Britain's best tactic would be to to start doing everything it can to collapse the EU. Make fucking with Britain worse than working with them.

>and therefore you will also lose your flag, the most sacred symbol for british patriots, kek

We'll switch to this one, Scottish Traitors out, Cornish Patriots in.

Ask your grandma how did she liked russian dick.

This is pretty funny.

It's like getting a divorce with an autistic.

He's keeping 59.99438% of the furniture, and he's not moving on that number.

When did Germany agree to do this?
During the non-binding resolutions reached during the 2014 "Save Crimea" talks?

>can't UK just say nope?
They can, which is the whole point of the strategy. The UK is to be made an example off. A no deal scenario will fuck the British economy up massively.

>Germany agreed to pay 2% of GDP towards defense spending.
Yes, we agreed in 2014 in the Wales summit to get to 2% by 2024. Can't you read the actual agreement before making shit up?

The anglosphere will win

Germans should just stick to industry, they suck at statecraft

>Better to have mass rapes and demographic shift within the next decade

See? The Eternal Tecton matters not what he does to Europe if only it is to smite the Anglo.

Truly a bizarre creature

The workers in your auto industry say otherwise. KRAUT!!

Eternal Teuton*

>That's good news for British exporters though.
>It would mean that British cars would even be competitive with German ones.
So you are saying British cars are solely made with parts constructed in Britistan?

Also, if you were right, why not just devalue the British pound further to say 1 Euro for 2 pounds or 1 Euro for 3 pounds?

>A no deal scenario will fuck the British economy up massively.

No Deal is better than a Shit deal, and we're prepared to take No deal as an option if your government is going to keep having autistic fits over it.

You know, I'm not sure why anybody thinks they NEED to pay anything to the EU.

But the British simply don't want french-german law and want full control of their borders, they don't question the common market. Those are very reasonable demands, so why should they be punished? Why can't they have full control over how many Poles or Romanians come to them?

>Britain's best tactic would be to to start doing everything it can to collapse the EU.
And what would that be? In my view, it would mean the UK takes the least confrontational approach to negotiations, so that other countries feel it is not so bad to exit the EU.

In 2006, the member states agreed on the 2% figure. It was re-affirmed in 2014, but that was most certainly not the first time it was brought up.

>economist.com/blogs/graphicdetail/2017/02/daily-chart-11

>Implying your retarded coalition governments can square off against a country with a coherent leadership

The money they try to squeeze out of England is just going to be taken by us anyway. Should have payed their debts

That looks disturbing. If Scotland fucks off do the commonwealth flags change too?

2 world wars and 1 world cup, remember that you filthy kraut.

Germany is currently in peacetime yet is being destroyed. Hilare.

>Ask your grandma how did she liked russian dick.
My grandma was in the American zone and 15 when they came along. She saw her first negro back then - the kids were so afraid of him, they would run to church so the priest could protect them from the savage. Other Americans would hand chocolate to them and talk in a strange language no one ever heard before. They would also mention Hitler countless times and asked where to find ficki ficki for pay.

>Germans should just stick to industry, they suck at statecraft

Third time's a charm.

>British cars

Besides the ultra luxurious ones, which car brands does the UK have?

Of course.

Yup

Germany likes to tell everyone to pay them back, but they don't like to pay their own debts

pay denbts fritz

The question is, will Merkel and Germany use the money given over by the brits to PAY YOUR DEBTS

>A no deal scenario will fuck the British economy up massively.

No, it won't. We import far more from you than we export. A No Deal scenario is uncomfortable for us but it will wreck the EU's fragile recovery.

global nuke strike on G*rmany, when?

>not realizing fighting Britain as hard as possible makes the EU look weak

Seriously, if they really didn't care about them leaving and genuinely think the EU will not take a hit, but Britain will dive towards disaster, why put up such a struggle? If it were up to me I'd let them leave to make an example of them so other countries don't leave. The way they are acting now is obviously to fuck Britain over as hard as possible because they know Britain is better off outside of the EU, and they want to make smaller, less economically prosperous countries afraid to leave, because they wouldn't be able to take the shit the EU pulls off.

>they don't question the common market.
Actually they do. They do not want the common market because then the ECJ can rule on common market and banking matters which the London elite hates.

>Why can't they have full control over how many Poles or Romanians come to them?
I do not know, you tell me. I am 100% for restrictions on immigration from EU countries. There should be a points system, those with a good education or money or a high paying job or all of that combined should be able to come, the didnduus and criminals should stay in Poland and Romania.

He's paying, mate. Trump handed them the bill for NATO, we should draw one up for having to fuck up Dresden. Those firebombs weren't cheap.

Would'nt surprise me if the bill suddenly shot up to $300bn.

this is bullshit really, I can see the rational behind the UK having to fund the pensions of British MEPs, British EU civil servants etc.. but to carry on paying for infrastructure projects etc.. is nonsense

I think if the EU is going to try things like this or go down the 'making an example of the UK' route then we should just stick two fingers up and go for hard brexit

We're going to shit on the floor and steal all the furniture

UK should just invade Germany

>Besides the ultra luxurious ones
Owned by BMW (Rolls Royce) and Volkswagen (Bentley) and India/Tata Motors (Jaguar) and Malaysia (Aston Martin).

Unilever

Anglo-Dutch company that own everything

Hay we not all insane mad liberals.

I will drink british gin tonic tommrow.

Been there, done that. Just makes them even more masochistic.

agreed
>just stick two fingers up hard and go for Brexit
ftfy

UK has no major car brands besides stupid low production sports cars

Look what happened the last couple of times Germany attempted diplomacy? Thats right. 2 wars. Of which you lost both.

Germany realises she is not a player on the global stage. The only power she has is in a left wing borderline authotarian protectionist political union, which is collapsing by the day.

No deal is better than a shit deal. Just remember the fact that countries are already queuing up to make deals with us upon divorce.

BEADY

Every brexit thread is full of delicious german salt. I swear to God these threads prove that we should keep the union jack on our flag.

The bantz are back and it feels good.

Again?! lol kek

>agreements

LOL, words on paper bitch. The real world works on leverage. What leverage do you have?

>The way they are acting now is obviously to fuck Britain over as hard as possible because they know Britain is better off outside of the EU, and they want to make smaller, less economically prosperous countries afraid to leave, because they wouldn't be able to take the shit the EU pulls off.

You are right. It works like this:

1. The UK would be better off if it left and still had the same access to the single market as now.

2. The UK is worse off, if it leaves but does not have the same access to the single market. The EU also will be worse off.

3. If many countries leave the EU and the EU collapses, everyone is worse off because of reduced trade due to divergent standardizations and divergent rulemaking.

It is as easy as that.

>Hotel

What services did you provide us for our £35m day rate?

Room was shitty, service didn't speak my language, had to pay for extra bonuses like the curvature of the bananas in the fruit bowl. Whenever I asked to see the manager all the staff laughed at me and now that I'm trying to leave the hotel I'm being asked to pay more in order for them to open the door!

Outrageous.

BTW Brits, do you know what Brexit is for? Are you sure your government will provide you a better banking regulation or consumer protection than the EU?

Then what would be the reason for punishing the British? That they don't want german-french law?

This time for keeps

they don't build cars famalam

I look like this.

Seeing as we've paid for the hotel room in advance and we're leaving whilst still in credit? Nah.

>Are you sure your government will provide you a better banking regulation or consumer protection than the EU?

We already have banking regultions and consumer protections that are some of the finest in the world, except up until now, the last 40 years or so they have been superseded by the regulations that some belgians drew up on a napkin in a bar somewhere in brussels.

PAY DEBTS

>but to carry on paying for infrastructure projects etc.. is nonsense
The EU is paying billions to British highspeed railway system projects in England and Scotland and Wales. So those projects should just be abandoned and Britain keeps the money, while commitments of Britain to infrastructure projects in other EU countries fall away?

I am serious here, one reason why there is highway and railway cross-European construction going on is goods and people transports. There are hundreds of billions invested. Britain has committed tens of billions until 2020 to this pool of funds and has and is getting funds out of the pool. Why should there be a cut off in 2019 rather than just a phaseout of all projects Britain has committed money to (incl. on UK soil) while Britain from 2019 onwards does not commit to any new projects?

>implying trump isn't going to beat germany into submission if it tries to hurt the uk too much

>It is as easy as that.

Except participation in a uniform market comes with some Belgian telling you what light bulb you are allowed to use in your bathroom.

Nobody is going to tolerate that for long. Belgians can't even stand each other.

>Be German hassling brits on a mongolian throat-singing internet commune
Dieter, I got bad news 4U: You're going to pay, or we're going to leave the muslim cum-drenched dregs of you for the Russians to play with.
Also, Brits, some of us will remind the God-Emperor of the "FRONT OF THE LINE" bit should he forget. He's a busy man, after all.

apologies i misread

You mean..

>UK is paying into the EU tens of billions
>UK gets a little sprinkle back of maybe 1 or 2 billion of the money it pays in
>LOOK GUYS THE EU IS PAYING FOR THE UK'S RAIL SYSTEM LOLOLOL!

You see how idiotic you look to us?

>We already have banking regultions and consumer protections that are some of the finest in the world,
Banking and consumer protection laws in finance are 100% EU law, lad. Thanks for loving the EU so much.

Merkel is a fucking evil hag, straight from the bowels of hell. I can't think of anyone I hate more.

That aside, regulation isn't the issue with banks. You can impose as much or as little regulation on them as you want, maybe one or two of the little men responsible for the fuck ups will be thrown in jail, the rest? They walk away and continue the boom and bust cycles because they get public bailouts, like everywhere except Iceland was it?