Reminder that the left is LITERALLY complaining that Gorsuch is following the constitution rather than ignoring it...

Reminder that the left is LITERALLY complaining that Gorsuch is following the constitution rather than ignoring it. They're actively, specifically saying they hate the constitution and that's why they want to remove gorsuch.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PaisfgluMZ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Of course they hate the Constitution. They make no secret of it. "Progressive" means shoving BS like abortion through based on "modern interpretation" of the constitution. They want to legislate.

They're fighting Gorsuch tooth and nail. I hope it comes back to bite them HARD when another seat opens and Trump puts a hard-core constitutionalist in that extra seat.

watching his confirmation was fucking hilarious

>what are you going to do about [thing]
>well, whatever the Constitution indicates I should do
>[Democratic screeching]

Friendly reminder: that's the modus operandi of the left, it's right out of the satan worshiper Saul (((Alinski)))'s Rules for Radicals; use the constitution to undermine the constitution.

>leftistjudges.jpg

Because the are trying to prevent Trump from doing anything within his constitutional power by blocking it in courts. Circuit courts are currently liberal and the supreme court can not overturn with a 4/4 split.

Gorsuch in means Trump can actually use his constitutional powers.

Al Franken finally made me laugh. He pulled out a pamphlet on legal terms and tried to go toe-to-toe with an ivy league law expert and got his shit pushed in.

youtube.com/watch?v=PaisfgluMZ4

>1:00

The democrats are finished. They've lost over 1,200 seats of elected office since 2010 and Trump just hanged them with Obamacare for the 2018 mid-terms.

What a time to be alive.

/outoftheloop/ here what are you referring to specifically? Healthcare, immigration, etc.?

I don't think Dems realize how bad things are for them.
The 9th circuit has 4 vacancies 2 Nixon and 5 Carter Appointees.
While it won't change to a bastion of conservative thinking ,thanks to Harry Reid, it will become center right.

There is no area in any level of Govt things look good for them.
Well they have the most mayors for what that is worth.

Are you a kang?

No, but I wuz one tho

They do realize that. Your average liberal may not realize it, but I guarantee you the democrats in Congress absolutely know how fucked they are. That is why everything is a crisis, and every republican that does anything is being asked to step down or be ousted. They are in a complete state of panic.

Not for long. Taking bets on when the sanctuary cities fall because of nogibs?

That's the tactic they always use. It usually works too. I mean Jeff Sessions volunteered to recuse himself from the russian investigation for no reason whatsoever for example.

Al Franken was upset about his dissertation because a man was fired for not following trucker protocol after suffering from hypothermia and Gorsuch didn't defend the trucker.

literally....why?

This story is a load of bullshit, because if he was unable to run the heater in his truck sufficiently to keep himself warm, he definitely wasn't able to keep his windows clear with the defroster, which means the truck was not legally drivable in sub-zero temperatures...the driver had shit judgment.

t. a truck driver

i love when (((Franken))) pulls out the cliff notes and Gorsuch smirks.

The Left is full of horrible people. They're party platform is corruption and the destruction of the US. And anyone who is against that must be silenced or discredited.

I'm all for the constitution but please sir, do tell me the part where it says we can't perform abortions.

Trying so hard to not cringe God this guy must be losing so much faith in humanity hearing this clown

The three last digits of your post number are the same and I am acknowledging that.

Also, imagine you are a normie centrist and happen to have a shred of intellectual honesty. How are you not utterly fucking disgusted by the kind of questions the Democrats on this committee are asking? They are counting on the average American being a complete fucking idiot and letting them get away with this perversion of law.

"Will you rule in favor of the little guy?"

What the FUCK does that mean? Isn't there a reason that justice is anthropomorphized as a blindfolded woman? It literally goes against the first principle of law to even fucking SUGGEST adjudicated based on preferred outcome over what the law demands.

This shit drives me off the fucking wall.

How the FUCK does a person make it to this echelon of government, and think that's a good idea?

>nice qualifications you got there
>heh.. It would be a shame if someone were to pull out some sparknotes

you cant just follow the constitution. you HAVE to interpret it. its not complete. it doesnt say which of its principles apply in which future or theoretical circumstances. like all good societal guidelines, you need to have someone interpreting it. following it blindly is an interpretation, but a lousy one. example: citizens are not allowed to own nuclear material or nuclear weapons. good law, but it can be seen to go against the second amendment. thats cause its been interpreted as NOT APPLYING. your free speech rights end with "im going to kill you right now". a strict constructionist is an idiot. gorsuch and all his ken are all idiots living in a fantasy bubble. if you take away a judges ability to interpret law based on their own innate knowledge, intelligence and wisdom, you throw away one of the 3 pillars of our govt. dont do this unless you REALLY dont want anyone who can watch the watchmen.

You might want to look up what Roe v. Wade actually was. Nobody is trying to ban abortions through the courts.

They do need a grand slam to get them back in the game.
I believe this is why they are pushing for an Independent investigation with subpoena power.
They need some one to Ken Starr Trump.

The Russian narrative is just pretext to make this happen.

Seriously. You could be pro-choice and still be against Roe v. Wade based on how shoddy its fucking jurisprudence is. I recommend people read the majority opinion, or a summary, to see how much public pressure can pervert legal reasoning.