HAPPENING ALERT

NASA HAS JUST ANNOUNCED THAT THEY PLAN TO MAKE A HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT IN ABOUT A WEEK ON 4/7. AYYYY LMAOS CONFIRMED!!!! AYYY LMAOS CONFIRMED!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

rockpapershotgun.com/2017/02/27/stellaris-utopia-expansion-release-date/
nasa.gov/calendar/
nasa.gov/news/releases/latest/index.html
twitter.com/NASA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i wonder what the next great deception is

They'll probably just announce a date to land someone back on the moon. Otherwise, no ay lmaos. This will be a nonhappening. Kys faggot

>Same day the first Stellaris expansion drops
What could it mean?

Source?

It's literally nothing, but I still want a source.

Wait I thought that was dropping on the first?

fuck off with your slide threads, would you? nasa made no such announcement

rockpapershotgun.com/2017/02/27/stellaris-utopia-expansion-release-date/
I guess we're both wrong, it's the 6th.

Fug, I literally have nothing to play but STEMshit minecraft modpacks. I need something else

why don't you retards understand that NASA announcements are always literally nothing?

>ANNOUNCEMENT
>HUGE
>NASA
just like wikileaks ami right?

STOP MAKING THESE FUCKING THREADS
EVERY TIME IT IS LITERALLY NOTHING

>mfw 874 hours in Stellaris because every video game except for that and GTA5 is garbage

>joint announcement between SETI and NASA
FUCKING HELL, it has to be artificial signals from another star system.

desu gtav is just a giant grindfest. The fun ended when me and my mate ran out of the 50 million we got from based hackers.

This

Just an announcement of an announcement that they found something so important they have to announce it.

Aka water on X moon or planet.

Maybe they send the HWNDU Flag into space for the ultimate challenge

cheating always ruins games. when i was a kid, I always knew that a game was going to be boring for me once I started using cheat codes.

Stellaris is fucking boring and filled with blue pills.

I just like blowing up cars, don't tell me how to play games.
>mfw only played online for 5 minutes

>We just received a transmission from the Ayys
>They've told us that humanity must rid itself of boarders and weapons before they can make themselves known to us

>Hi this is NASA we've found a big cloud of nothing with interesting properties. Its so far away that we'll never do anything with this information.

They should be working on asteroid farming, but Trump's way too big of a pussy for that.

This.

This.

>Nice try you Communist fucks
>Mattis, get the nukes and anti-satellite missiles warmed up, we've got ayys to fillet

We don't have enough plutonium for that, unless we somehow find an asteroid that is guaranteed to have some

it's nothing we should all go to sleep right now and definitely during the announcement

Hopefully it's not just a bunch of people singing "Space Oddity" again. Seriously, that's kind of lame.

Link pls?

but why? Open pit mines are already giving an oversupply of almost everything tanking the price.

oh look another no source thread !

Cheaters giving us money made the game about 40x times more fun.
>Grinding the most boring ass missions for hours
vs
>Getting in an attack helicopter and gun down raging 12 year olds and tryhard redditors who sent you the most hilarious death threats.

LINK?

April 7th is my birthday. I hope these fucks don't ruin it with some multiculti initiative announcement. All we care about is Speed, Heat and Distance NASA! Fuck off with all the other shit! Just explain how Speed, Heat and Distance are displayed in the heavans god damn it!.

>40x times
40 times*

i think on 4/7 they will announce that they have an even bigger announcement on 4/15

Can anyone post a link?

>"Uh we like found some "possible" remnants of water somewhere on a rock flying through space....and uh....everything needs to drink water...this water did not come from earth..soo uh..this is most likely...maybe...Alien Water

>*retards start clapping wildly*

>"Now uh we'll need more uh...financing so please...drop a donation of 500$ minimum plus tip as you leave, conference over...bye bye."

Anybody know what is going on? A source would be nice.

>AYYY LMAOS
>image unrelated

you just can't grasp the meaning behind those announcments.
thats all.

>big announcement
50% chance they've actually found Planet 9, 50% chance it's another complete star system

I am sure it will have to do with unicellular organisms found on some mission, not ayylmao's. It would still be big news to anyone who wasn't expecting greys and flying saucers.

you can put xenos in concentration camps in the upcoming dlc though

>oh wow, this is an incredible and unbelievable thing that I have no reason to doubt!

THERE'S NO FUCKING LINK

Digits and they found another shitty exoplanet 50+ lightyears away that may or may not be in the habitable zone

They probably found ice on a comet. Nasa announcements aren't what they used to be.

digits and you're a faggot, but also right

Wheres the fucking sauce?

you haven't linked to anything

Both so close

>>mfw only played online for 5 minutes
I started a free trial of live just to try out Online when I got GTAV, then canceled Live within a couple days.
Holy shit people actually pay money for that clusterfuck? Unbelievable.

They're gonna need a big distraction from all the wiki leaks going on.

They probably find more earth like exoplanets, or something. It nothing special.

They are going to announce the discovery of...

...another boring "possibly habitable" planet LIGHT YEARS away from earth. NASA is a bigger cock tease than WikiLeaks. At least WikiLeaks will touch the tip a little.

Nothing scheduled for 7th April
nasa.gov/calendar/

Fuck NASA they hype up with sensational bogus news about nothing just to get media attention and rake in a couple of Shekels.

Probably gonna be something really insiginificant tbqh.

THERE'S NO FUCKING LINK

THERE'S NO FUCKING LINK

THERE'S NO FUCKING LINK

THERE'S NO FUCKING LINK

Sage

Yawn. Another planet we could never reach within 30,000 years that might maybe possibly at one time perhaps have had some sort of water allegedly

I almost guarantee this.

Every time they act like it's a big deal when not even our great great great grandchildren will have a remote chance at inhabiting said planets

>linking rockpapershitgum

>we found some planets that may or may not contain a habitable environment too bad we will never reach them. pls don't cut the funding.

THE EARTH IS FLAT!

SAGE!

Nothing here
nasa.gov/news/releases/latest/index.html

and nothing here
twitter.com/NASA

wrong

Illegal aliens flaunting the lawn.
>sage
>image unrelated

>THE EARTH IS FLAT!
it is though

I imagine OP giggling incessantly behind his keyboard, spilling saliva all over his bib as he mashes the keys.

a night with ur mum is a giant grindfest m8.

We will unlock the mysteries of space.

SPACE!

Wow, I just read through all this stuff, and I have to say it's disappointing. I'm going to sleep. There's nothing substantial to read here. Go to sleep guys, it's nothing. I don't think we should be reading this, maybe we should sleep. We all must be so tired. It's time to rest. Aren't we here for keks and laughs not this serious mumbo jumbo, time to sleep guys. It's nothing. Please, let's rest. We are all so tired. Drink some liquor and take some sleeping medicine, we are so tired. It's time to sleep.

They finally found water on Earth?

>NASA

Bruh

kek

Geez, what can it be this time?

Yes! More habitable planets lightyears away!

I'm so excited!

Potentially habitable, not habitable.

NASA gives us so much for all that money! Look at the beauty of this totally really not faked in anyway image!

>another lifeless rock discovered 1,000,000,000,000,000 miles away

I am so sorry for my mistake, Hans. How can I make it up to you?

Friendly remimder nasa is a cover for real programs like solar warden and many offshoots. William Tompkins yw.

Seeing as people on Sup Forums are talking about space and not nigger cocks for once

tomorrow SpaceX are launching a rocket.... a rocket that has already gone to space once before. It will either blow up or make history

Greatest discovery lies in everyones heart.

gay

NASA does this all of the fucking time though

fag

You have no balls to let go.

That's a rare variation of elderly pedobear

Their 'huge announcements' are always shit though

Nice try LARPer

No, the one on the magnetic field on mars was extremely good.

Lel