Trump thread?

Trump thread?
also what are your thought on pic related?

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2017/01/23/donald-trump-day-one-administration-promises/
dailycaller.com/2017/03/27/keystone-will-purchase-200-miles-of-us-steel-for-revived-pipeline/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I honestly feel like an idiot for voting Trump
wtf was I thinking?

DRUMPFELSTILSKINS ON SUICIDE WATCH

I wanted to vote for him, but decided to just not vote in general, thought that was the better option imo
[spoiler] would have voted blue, if they hadn't shot themselves in the foot with their so called "champion" [/spoiler]
the entire election was a circus
>mfw everything

Don't forget to put the name of a certain herb in the options field, and don't give any of the above (you)s. Only you can prevent shitposters

He can't be a dictator you fucking faggot slide.

Kike rats and lizards are too deep in the swamp, so it will never be drained by anyone.

Political 'promises' are just ambitions. This would've been the same with Hillary.

Defeat ISIS? Fucking lol. He is a moron for thinking they can just be nuked. Kikes and cultural marxism is the problem.

Replace "Investigate Hillary" with "Imprison Hillary" and have that crossed out too.

>He can't be a dictator you fucking faggot slide.
Then why did he promise things he can't deliver? Is he a liar or a charlatan?

Your mother will die in her sleep tonight unless you sage or don't post ITT

too late now, Putin

You're right, Hillary would've kept the swamp as is,
but really, most politicians have corporations so far up their ass that it's just not even worth trying to drain the swamp, it's more of an ocean at this point

looks like the Drumpf shills are out in full force today

>Probably tried to get the ball rolling
>Shadow Government wont let him
>Realised Democracy is and was a scam
Wtf I hate the government now Trump is still great though

And still, HE persisted. MAGA

both of you called the Canadian a trump supporter and a Trump hater
Either you both got trolled or at this point you don't know what is shit posting or not

>do everything you can to stop someone's progress
>then brag about how they couldn't progress as if you were some kind of unrelated spectator

nice thread.

It's like the liberal truth-spinning narrative checklist.

>inb4 op autistically dumps 50 anti-Trump memes alone in his own thread.

There is no one stopping him from defeating ISIS in the first 30 days like he said he would

My favorite part of the Trump saga is how quickly his supporters forget things he said and promised in speeches.

It's almost like Animal Farm.

>2 months

Talk to me in 4 years

See

>mfw I won't have too

I mean, it's not like he gave a timeline for his promises anyway right?

fortune.com/2017/01/23/donald-trump-day-one-administration-promises/

They did that in Obama's run, Republicans attempted to stop him at every turn and went on and said he couldn't do anything

>before obango leaves office he sets up a million drone strikes based on intellegence trump couldnt possibly confirm or deny
>news media wont shut up about how he wont listen to his military adverisers
>trump cancles some actions
>TRUMP IS AN IDIOT
>trump lets some actions happen
>TRUMP IS AN IDIOT
>lol nobody is getting in his way

and that's just the tip of the iceberg. Who knows what those chuckle fucks in congress, and what bullshit the old obama staff left in the whitehouse have been feeding him.

Oh yeah
>trump fires old staff
>TRUMP IS PURGING OMG FASCISMS

>MUH OBAMA
>MUH REPUBLICANS
>8 YEARS OF CIRCLE JERK, NOW ITS OUR TURN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

you fucking children shouldnt have any political power, period.

that's a whole lot of >implying there buddy
I'm just saying that's what happened, it's happening to Trump right now. A lot of people are impeding what he actually wants to do.

it happens

Okay, first of all, fucking learn what "Drain the swamp" means, it's a term that's been used before historically and does not mean what you think it does, fucktard. I'm a fucking Swede and I know that despite it being mainly an American term. You assume that "Drain the swamp" means "Removing all rich people" which is incredibly fucking stupid and naive if anything; what it historically has meant is drain the bureaucracy and a system of sorts in the government.

Second of all, he's at least trying to fulfil the promises even if they don't always work (he asked them to formulate a plan against ISIS for example) and In the case of ObamaCare, he's willing to listen, he talked with Obama and thought keeping SOME parts of it in a new act can be good but he has demonstrated that he listens to his voters by not being on board with the recent Healthcare that no one wanted.

And he is making Mexico pay for it through the taxes, or at least try to force them to and I suggest you actually look into it and read about it rather than fall for headlines.

Regarding the pipeline, dailycaller.com/2017/03/27/keystone-will-purchase-200-miles-of-us-steel-for-revived-pipeline/

Also read up on the salary, he's donating it at the end of the year and he has said this before.

Medicare cuts? You thinking of Paul Ryan here or some dumb bullshit like that? Because he's the one that has suggested that as far as I know.

Yeah, Trump has made mistakes but retards out there act like every single thing he does is bad and dumb and that he's personally responsible for everything. Do most asshats in America just not know how a government works? The president isn't a dictator that decides everything however they want.