How is Islam tought in your country to the non-believers?

Here in Germany this crucial task happens during both Lutheran and catholic religious education in state schools.

See here „Mohammed war ein guter Mann“
"Mohammed was a good man":

philosophia-perennis.com/2017/03/28/islamisierung-im-katholischen-religionsunterricht/

Unfortunately some bigot parents want to deny their children this necessary education.

why would a good man fuck a 9 year old?

>2017
>believing in God meme

every now and then they invite some sandniggers to tell the class how terrorism is not islam, that islam means love and so on

They mostly convert niggers in prison here so they get high quality forward thinking like minded individuals.

When the 9 year old looks like this, can you stop yourself?!

Just a load of powerpoints and textbook reading, just like every other religion we were taught about.
We did go to a mosque though, and we learned how to pray. But we also visited a church and a sikh temple too.

poo

Fucking Little girls(or boys) was common among Romans and Greeks, the term " pedophile" is modern construct by libtards.

Kys pedo

kill yourself pedo

they are starting to put this shit in school but atleast here if you don't send your kid to brainwashing lesson you are not sent to tolerance camp

A religion of peace.

This

Thankfully we do, and we will if Leftists don't win.

We learned the basics about all religions and also sects in catholic religion class, then later in highschool ethics class we had to learn more about Islam. One guy refused to read from the Quran and subsequently failed that class. Fun fact: He was a black African (but Christian).

It's not taught. Only chatolicism is taught, in elementarry and in middleschool. Thank god I'm not living in cucked Europe.

>mfw kids in german schools fail for not converting to Islam

I learned about it in a World History class in College. They just gave a basic rundown of the five pillars, ramadan, basic beliefs etc...

Not too preachy really.

I think it's a good thing to learn about world religions, I don't think professors should start indoctrinating students. That goes for all of them.

Just give students the basics.

It was rather harmless. Religion class here is more like learning about the history, key figures and their relation, key events, differences and similarities to Christianity. Everyone on Sup Forums has spent more time learning about / researching Islam than the kids that go through like 10h of ethics class and I don't see Sup Forums mass-converting to Islam.

6 months of history classes about the birth and early history of islam
Never stepped foot into a mosque, never allowed in one anyway

You guys are pozzed

Yeah we already know it's a religion that attract lower caste inbreds we don't bother with it

Blacks in US are very conservative, but democrats have the poor ones reliant on welfare and the middle class ones brainwashed that republicans are racist.

Thankfully I don't have to worry about the sand niggers taking over my state for a long time. They'd have to kill pretty much everyone in my state to make it muslim controlled.

So true. If you look at a mainly conservative state like Alabama, there are blue spots. Specifically Alabama had a literal blue line though the center of the state. I've been to those blue counties before and it's home to the libtards and welfare leeches.

I want this life so badly

>Blacks in US are very conservative

Our history is about fighting off muslims.
Our fairy tales have muslims as a go-to bad guys.
We spend most of our history opposing organized church, we had two crusades sent against us, and yet there is some retard in the mosque who thinks it is a good idea to go on record explaining how you should beat your wife, and when to start beating children when they still don't believe in Allah
We have one mosque and STILL we had to send special task force in to explain that we don't appreciate talk about slaughter of infidels - TWICE

And then there was the shitshow in Teplice, with muslim women and children that demonstrated that even those should be grabbed by their smelly necks and kicked out.

Yes, they are. My proof is mostly anecdotal. But they are Christians and family oriented. Their middle class ones legit got some american hustle. but like I said