Race Mixing

Perhaps the biggest problem with race mixing is outbreeding depression, a result of the breakdown of coadapted gene complexes that have evolved over time in divergent populations. Hybrid vigor (heterosis) can occur, but only in the F1 generation. Subsequent generations will be effected with hybrid breakdown from outbreeding depression.

In the following link, you'll read that when two populations of boodies were reintroduced, scientists were concerned about outbreeding depression:
m.phys.org/news/2015-03-isolated-boodies-repopulate-mainland.html

In the next link, you'll read that two subspecies of lions were interbred and it created retarded offspring:
newsvote.bbc.co.uk/mpapps/pagetools/print/news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/4101049.stm

More links:
pastebin.com/4qDqptnR
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/the_health_consequences_of_race_mixing/
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/alon_ziv_on_race_mixing/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SvthNcsV6xA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I literally want to kill every ginger headed monkey nosed mongrel I see, I get irrationally angry every time I see them in public.

You did this to me Sup Forums

First time I became opposed to miscegenation was when I read some horribly written white nationalist pamphlet from Stormfart. I don't know why I believed it, but if I hadn't believed it and vindicated it with my own research, I wouldn't be where I am today.

they're just ugly abominations that shouldn't even exist

I saw a black woman with a pasty blonde niglet at the zoo once. It was fucking hideous

someone fucking kill me

I'm so tired of race mixing filth.

Fucking kill them all.

so many ugly people in that pic

post your le 54% face paco

Pretty much every racial group aside from Africans share the same Aryan ancestors with white people, so it's really mostly white/black race mixing you need to avoid the most.

Elliot?

my dad is the asian one, it's my one and only saving grace

nice try FBI

If you just have children with a Western European woman, or a Northern European, you'll probably start seeing more European traits in your kids, and if they mate with whites you won't even be able to tell your grand kids have any Asian genes.

I'm pretty sure whites and Asians have been separated for thousands of years. Middle Easterners are very closely related to Europeans, but I would never fuck a raghead.

No that's not true. White people originated in Central Asia. The Indo Europeans/Aryans were living in Eurasia for thousands and thousands of years and probably even more than that before the flood 12,000 years ago. Middle Easterners are probably even farther because they have more African DNA.

Reminder that this amazing inspirational video exists. This redpilled me so hard on racemixing.

youtube.com/watch?v=SvthNcsV6xA

>The loss of racial purity will wreck inner happiness forever. It degrades men for all time to come. The physical and moral consequences can never be wiped out.
>If this unique problem be studied and compared with the other problems of life, we shall easily recognise how small is their importance in comparison with this.

Thanks for that redpill, mate.

>Concerned about race mixing in America
>Not promoting race mixing in Israel.

Racist antisemitic contents this thread has, i'll have you know i reported all you evil goyim on Sup Forums to the ACLU for racism in attempting to start the second holocaust. Why i remember when i was just a little schnotz running around when a evil nazi named George Cinnamon captured me, he holocausted me ovvah and ovvah with his nazi-luger. Straigth to the chest, i was just returning home with watermelon schnaps and matzo balls. You'll be hearing from my lawyer.

I have come to the conclusion that racemixing is perfectly fine. Race is indeed an artificial social construct and is a fictitious idea. Humans are diverse and come in all varieties. Diversity is a strength, not a weakness.

Hey at least you don't have that usual 0.1% Ashkenazi Jew admixture in there that (((my23andme))) seems to make sure everyone has.

Watch the fucking video and find a flaw.
All problems are insignificant compared to this. Racemixing is irreversible damage to humanity.

about outbreeding depression?
It is a purely statistical effect. It also occurs within homogeneous populations all the time when random traits are combines, albeit at a lesser rate. Look at Latin America. Even though genes from all races are intermixed we see healthy populations that have found a balance.

Certain races of people have been responsible for the creation, growth and maintenance of civilisation. Considering that most other races have failed in this regard, we have no guarantee that future "races" with a "healthy balance" as you put it, will be capable of this.

Name one mix of people that created something better than the greater of the two races which comprise it. You can't. Watch the video again.

why isnt there a single white male with a black chick on that image?
fucks sake this triggers the shit out of me

If you have the right environment that exerts a selective pressure on a population you can get ever more civilized people over time. It doesn't matter whether the starting population is mixed or not. The orientals (east asians) are civilized even though they are morphologically different. If traits for a civilized mentality is all you care about then the environment should be your biggest concern.

Preaching to the choir, however we were all blue pilled once. No traditional guy will want to go for me so i'm fucked either way.

Did you mudshark or have a kid?

Hell no. Only animals breed.