BBC lipstick

Are the Jews behind this?!

We are. Did your daughter like it?

Just looked up the company, here's what I found:

Ingram Berg "Burt" Shavitz[1] (May 15, 1935 – July 5, 2015) was an American beekeeper and businessman notable for founding the Burt's Bees personal care products company with businesswoman Roxanne Quimby.

Burt Shavitz was born Ingram Shavitz to a Jewish family[3] in Manhattan.[

Why is it always the Jews?

I just told you we did it. Now, answer my question goy, did your daughter like our new lipstick? Will she wear it when she twerks to amuse jamal and trevon?

Slide thread.

The second holocaust can't come soon enough.

Stop being a faggot. Is that really on your mind when you see a lipstick tube?

lipstick tubes have always been black

If i am a vampire/succube in soul - i am from more powerful group than you? I think you jews working for people like me.

Do you just see black dick wherever you look?

I'm shaking :)

Girl see bbc too.

you could use a warm shower ;^)

Congolese armstick

Burt is actually just a humble old guy who lives in a little house here in Maine. Quimby essentially hijacked his business and got rich selling it to Clorox. Burt never wanted to turn it into such a huge venture. He may be a Jew, but he actually has nothing to do with this.

>died 2 years ago
>responsible for new product
really activated my almonds

maybe if it was 9" long and they had to apply it with two hands. but it's basically nothing

>be a normal jew who makes a decent product
>die
>all the other jews project their neuroticism onto you and your company after you're dead
>bam! - BBC lipstick

Sage

dick sticks

Burt has been dead for a few years and he was basically an anti-social redneck. Spent most of his time shooting guns and reading with his dog in a shitty backwoods cabin. Not exactly a "We must destroy the White race" hand-rubbing kike.