Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Nr8ru47Rnjs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Its just the beginning.

Dio?

in eight months David Rockefeller will make a miraculous recovery

Won't work

DIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Have they discovered how to re-attach spinal cords???

The doctor performing this surgery looks fucking evil..
youtu.be/Nr8ru47Rnjs

Hello, Batman. It's good to see you again. Have you been getting the proper therapy, BRUCE.

where is the body coming from?

no.

i think they are transplanting the head + spine maybe?

Yeah it explained that they are gonna fuse the volunteers head to the donor body, sorry I can't post the link for the article since Sup Forums thinks it is spam just google first human head transplant

Him and Walt Disney

Yeah sorry I thought that's what you were asking. That's exactly what the operation is going to be like

>internal SINS intensifies

The memes write themselves

they dubbed him dr frankenstein for a reason

wtf happens when it works perfectly?

This is going to fail and the guy is goin to ruin his career. Though I guess this is something that you'd risk it for.

Surely this should be called a body transplant.

It won't.

they're gonna need some EM drive-tier meme magic just to be able to wake the guy from his coma, much less give him the ability to move anything

This.

Nice jojoke

>Thoughts? Has science gone too far?

It makes me hopeful. This may be my only chance get head.

If it actually worked do you think we'd see a new black market appear with people "creating" brain dead human slaves in order to steal their bodies? Will bodies be given different grades like A, B, C depending on healthiness? Will white bodies be more expensive than brown ones? What if you need a new body, your white, and they only have indian/chinese bodies left. Do you just wait till a white one appears?

The guy who is doing this is completely paralysed from the neck down. He's doing this as a 'legal' way to die. That, or he can miraculously have a functioning body again.

The doctor said it's a 90% chance that it will go as planned but I don't know, this guy seems like a fucking nutjob he's probably not but he sure looks like it

my neck is bothering me now.

It wont work, his immune system will reject the donor body, well that's if he even survives the surgery to begin with.

He'll die. End of story.

It will be decades until head transplants become a common thing. This one being done is going to cost 20 mil and require 100+ of some of the best surgeons in the world. It's not your typical kidney replacement that can be done nowadays which is why ISIS traffics human organs and makes a shit ton of money

If I was paralyzed from the neck down, I'd sign up for this even if it was a 1% chance of working.

Who would want to keep living in a totally paralyzed body? You'd be literally trapped inside your own body for the rest of your life and would be massive drain on your family, both financially and emotionally

Rich north american large heads on small murdered Thai bodies. Gonna be fun to look at.

Eh his disease is going to kill him so I'd probably do the same thing if I was living like that.

Wouldn't it be the body rejecting the new head? The antibodies would be produced in the body wouldn't they?

>You'd be a massive drain on your family, both financially and emotionally

Know your audience.

Me to.
Good luck the max anybody could live is 150 till we find a way to regenerate brain cells.

>Wouldn't it be the body rejecting the new head?

They're antibodies, not antiheads.

If this would work we would have acctual eternal jews.

Spat all over my keyboard. Good job.

this. I still don't fucking get it.

Walt Disney was a genius. He created world of wonder on Earth and brought the European folktales to millions of American children who had lost contact with that aspect of their heritage.

I hope he does come back so he can kick the Jews out of modern ((((Disney))))

this, wtf, a head transplant would be moving the brain from one head to another.

>what is a brain transplant
woah...

I don't understand, they will need to severe the spine. Hes just going to be a vegetable best case scenario.
Unless this is the plan.
In which case, its a stupid one.

Nah, the head/brain would still deteriorate as normal (in fact, probably faster than normal)

This is a way to beat paralysis, not a life extention

>learned Disney was supposedly hated the jews
>feel tainted for liking Disney stuff
>then learned about the jews
>Disney is more based than ever
I hope he returns.

Yeah, but how the fuck is this guy going to connect the spinal nerves?

He's going to transplant a head and just fuck off all the other complications?

If Walt Disney was resurrected, would he actually have any legal claim to the modern Disney company?

What about the guy whose body they are going to transplant to, is he paralyzed from the neck up?

For those saying it will never happen and it's impossible:

People said the exact same thing many years ago when anyone mentioned a heart transplant or a face transplant. You will be surprised how far we have advanced medically

Then learned Disney is run by Jews and back to square one

It's bullshit. They've invented magic glue that's supposedly going to attach the spinal cord to the new brain. This guy is gonna die, but that's exactly what he wants

If it does work the things this guy will see would be beyond any horror he could imagine. The foriegn organs will fuck with his brain so bad he would wish he was dead

But a head and a heart is completely different

Now the elites are never going to die

as far as I know most people die from organ malfunctions.

Anyway, I am pretty certain that this will acctually work.
Anyone remembers the video with the detached dogs head?
I know it wasnt reatached but who thought detaching would work?

Image the donor, he will in 8 months walk into a hospital and willingly have himself killed and his head cut off.

I don't think it's a 'swap', I think the donor body is dead already

Yeah, but then from that point on every time you jerk off it's actually another man's dick, so you become a massive homo.

>will white bodies be more expensive than brown ones?

what the fuck do you think? nobody wants to be brown idiot

You'd forever be a cuck too

That's why I want Disney to return. To purge the jews. I hope he builds a hall of cost in his mansion.

just showing a pic of connecting blood vessels isn't convincing

how the fuck are you going to connect that fucking brain stem

just the possibility of being able to reconnect a spinal structure would cure an untold number of people around the world of paralysis

this is all bullshit marketing like cold fusion till they explain that

>Its impossible
>It won't happen

They shouldn't be the questions the question should be should we?

top kek

Goyim obviously. That's why the jews have them circumsized

He can't walk in the hospital though, that's kinda the point :DDDDD

That pair of glasses is fucking brilliant to a doctor!

Looking at this pic made me realise japs were always a cruel murderous bastards.
This skeleton have correctly placed cartilage in the ribcage as well as sinus and nerves holes in the scull.
The artist probably murdered his mother, stripped the flesh of her bones just to draw it, probably raped her afterwards as well.

every day some retard on a motorcycle dies from brain injury thereby donating a healthy body to science

every fucking day

They'll all become senile as hell by the age of 200

Its not a head transplant is it? When they have done this shit before they just try to get the blood flow going to keep the head alive. They do not even attempt to link the breathing and we are a long way from attaching a spinal cord or even making an attempt. This dude is fucked and this is just an experiment to grow out knowledge. Which is good if he was fucked anyways.

Yes

No, the able bodied man that will donate his body.

ITT: a bunch of fucking 20-something-year-olds who browse Sup Forums all day and had 1 or 2 biology courses in their community college complaining about how this wont work

SHAZINGA!

Terminal brain cancer, kinda makes no difference to the guy.

The magic glue is actually a thin layer of carbonized atoms that help guide the growing cells. Also, if the volunteer survives he will have to be on Medicine for the rest of his life so his new body doesn't reject him.

They have brain dead people for these things user.

...you're not the body donor are you?

The Jews hated him because he was alive during the time Jews were aiming to take control over American media and he was dominating the field with wholesome family oriented entertainment.

That's a good question. I am sure he would be so upset over what they did to his empire that he would just start another.

But that's not how it works, they have selected a closest match donor, and the body must be alive at the time of operation.
They have probably already found a person who is genetically a match.

Yeah, connecting severed nerves is something we do routinely, now if you'll excuse me i'll go back to my nerve-jacked VR- WAIT NO WE CAN'T THIS WOULD BE HUGE IN FACT IF IT WORKS WOW

>transplant your head
>can't reattach spine
>stuck on a paralyzed body
Why?

>just have faith in le science bro

Please go back

Includio Screencapio goyim

Science has gone too far. A time will come when humanity will answer for their transgressions against nature.

I don't think I want this to be a success.

Just think if it does work soon there will be cosmetic head swappings.

Tranny men and women will just be swapping bodies and then claiming they are real biological men/women.

>be doctor
>doing kidneys for 20 years
>hmm what about heart transplant
>BUT KIDNEY AND HEART ARE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT ITS NOT POSSIBLE

kys

Who cares why, since europeans are cucks and we can't do unwilling human experimentation, this is the best we have, don't shit in my céréales.

say what

Shaun King can finally be a black guy

Also obese fat fucks who ate themselves into immobility will be given new bodies of someone skinny who just died.

Kidney and Heart transplants have nothing to do with the spinal cord and nervous system.

And """"doctors"""" still say a human centipede couldn't live more than a few days baka senpai

Hopefully society gets progressive enough for us to see it happen

They'd be effectively sterilising themselves since the sperm/ovules belongs to the dead one so it's a self-correcting problem.