People are so much more bad-ass in the USA

That's the way to handle knife-carrying burglars. People are so much more bad-ass in the USA. Of course it helps having an AR-15 at your disposal.
foxnews.com/us/2017/03/27/homeowners-son-shoots-kills-three-would-be-burglars.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RjgA9EFV-_E
aftonbladet.se/nyheter/krim/a/9aogr/skot-ihjal-tva-broder--vill-slippa-straff
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Article doesn't mention knives. Let's hope he gets the death sentence for triple murder.

news reports said they were armed; one with knife, one with something else

>attempting to burglarize a house in an upper-middle class white neighborhood in Oklahomo

natural selection tbqh

Stay mad kraut, I hope you get the triple abdul special

with conceal carry for everywhere

this would be common weeding out of those who don't respect property

kid deserves a medal of honor

ps were the invaders darkies?

This kid has already done more to help rid the world of niggers than you ever will frans. Get back to prepping your bull

so much more fat-ass

News didn't tell. The getaway car driver, who turned herself in, was a white woman.

youtube.com/watch?v=RjgA9EFV-_E

> 21yo
> 3 kids
> "white"

kek

No, she was a spicess

Maybe illegals? That would put a twist to the story.

I hope Trump invites him to the White House

>3 dead
Nice!

"Great aim Ethan! Keep it up!"

3 kill streak this guy should get a UAV drop

Elizabeth Rodriguez

Looks like a half breed

One had brass knuckles, the other a knife. They confronted and threatened the father, son came out of his room blasting the nogs into dindu heaven.

The getaway driver was a fat mexican hamplanet. Has been charged with triple homicide.

gg faggot

good parenting

>Elizabeth Marie Rodriguez
>White

Good one, Sven.

An honest mistake. I'm interested in if they were illegal aliens. That would make the headlines bigger.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH

JUST

FUCK

MY

LIFE

UP

SENPAI

>has 3 kids
>21 years old
Enjoy those 3 felony counts of murder sweetie!

According to the police records she will be

Pic related, all """"white"""""

Not bad, cops are 25% not obese

i dont understand how she got 3 counts of murder for being the getaway driver

She's an accessory at the least

In Sweden you get two years for executing burglars.

aftonbladet.se/nyheter/krim/a/9aogr/skot-ihjal-tva-broder--vill-slippa-straff

ace deuce, mark one down for the good guys

In good justice systems we throw all the liability on the criminal(s) or his/her associates, never the victim(s).

>be nigging with your homie
>Tyrone takes a bullet to the face by a homeowner
>now you get the murder charge for nigging around with Tyrone and getting him killed

Simple justice.

Is that one cop wearing a thong? The fuck Oklahoma?

the fuck? Do they give you a 23andMe in jail or something? Whatever you get the most of that's your race. Because 3 of these people tops are pure white.

I'm positive it has to do with keeping the ratios low and flying under the radar of "racist" policing policies.

>triple murder
the fact they broke into someone elses house is grounds enough to shot them 6 million times legally. you can get in more trouble for letting them live. kill them, go to court, to tell story. say "i was scared for me and my familys life" you instantly get to leave right after tha. done and done. this isnt canada where they win if you kill them. this isnt germanistan where you get publicly executed for beating someone up who breaks into your house. this is AMERICA, the best fucking that exists. stop fucking crying, stop fucking bitching. if you dont like how we do things go back to your holocaust museum and shut the fuck up.

Nah it's this In Canada they stopped recording racial-data on people arrested for the past few decades, because that would be racist if they did.

Now BLM is demanding the data from them to try and "prove they are being targeted", but because they don't keep any racial data, they are now demanding they START keeping track of racial-data because "it's racist if we're being profiled, so we need to know that data"

lel

Canadian BLM is fucking retarded even compared to American BLM. Trudeau is the biggest cuck around and they think he's a white supremacist.

Oklahoman here, blacks and hispanics know not to fuck with a white mans shit unless you are willing to die

spics are half breeds of whites and injuns allready

good boy

quarter bred.

I thought spics are half breeds of Indians and Buffalos.

we comin fo u white boi

Oklahoman here
Wagoner is a bumfuck nowhere county with a population of ~100
Everyone knows everyone
Kid probably recognized the new niggers in town and was on high alert

In the UK the son would be in prison.

I laugh at those who put up with a governemt that forbids self-defense. Slaves.

My god, a taco burger.

If this had happened in Texas they would have bought the kid a beer and sent him on his way.
Best state NA.

>implying it matters when they were in his home
You could be armed with a floppy black dildo and I could still legally shoot you to death if you were inside of my house.

Felony-murder rule. Anyone who dies while you're engaged in a felony counts as a murder.

Retarded that anybody even cares if they're armed. Somebody breaks into my house I'm going to assume they're armed and defend myself appropriately. It's not like I'm being paid to risk my life by not taking the preemptive strike.

Anyone who doesn't assume that a person breaking into a house is armed is a fucking moron.

ITT: Europeans realize why we decided to never relinquish our right to bear arms.

You could be doing this to rapefugees who try to break in your houses, but your pussy governments don't want that.

Home invasion is an almost exclusively nog and spic crime.