When will Christians man up and take back their culture and values?

When will Christians man up and take back their culture and values?

It was the only thing that held the western world together, when the pope ruled with an iron fist, but now all what we see is the pope getting fisted and enjoying it.

vatican ii
worse than sexual rebolution

The sooner all Abrahamic religions are purged from the world, the better Islamanon.

I only have a small amount of respect for Islam because it has redpilled sentiments.

I despise it however because of rampant paedophilia. (Much like Priests in Catholicism and Rabbis in Judaism). We have rape gangs over here 90%+ of which are all Muslim.

I don't know Saudi. When will you bring down Iran?

Paganism best ism

>When will Christians man up and take back their culture and values?

You mean ((Catholics)).

It's time to fucking abandon the shitty cucked religion that is Christianity.

Whites need to go to back to either Norse mythology or Greek mythology.

we need to remove the rabbi from christianity, and there's only one sect that can do it

feels good being orthodox

Anybody else notice that over time religion keeps getting fact checked to the point where they started agreeing and claiming shit they never in all of history would have?
I hope religion continues to lose followers bec of proper education.
Religion offers nothing humanity couldn't have done for itself.
Make believe stories should have died with Santa and the Easter Bunny.

even paganism would be better than a shitty no culture society, rabbi

Pope Francis is such a joke.

>Catholics
>Christians

pick. one.

>tfw a saudi arabian says the truth

Vatican pandering to the masses,
Marx would be proud.

Christians mostly lived in countries that do or did well. People are educated enough to move on from such childish ideology and bed time stories.

aka when will you die for israel.

not anytime soon.

Those protestants in your picture are shadow versions of Catholics and Orthodox Christians. Baptists don't put up with that shit.

>Muh no true scotsman

lmao, christcucks are really, really, sad creatures. Don't forget to put money in the basket, cuck. God loves money and he also loves dumb followers who can't into basic logic.

>listening to the (((pope)))
Might as well ask hillary how to live. Seriously get that soros puppet out of the vatican.

I'd rather have picture related as pope

God doesn't care about your petty denomination

The Catholic Church is very similar to the non-Trump US government in that it is a secret pedophile rapist organization that supplies baby pussy to pedophiles and also protection against prosecution for child rape.

It would be cool if black smoke coming from the chimney on the Vatican meant that everyone inside was burning alive for their utter hypocrisy and unforgivable sin.

>accepted

I don't wan to burn gays. I just don't want to glorify faggots as being faboulous and being straight as being boring/stupid/bad.
Basically i just want them to stop paying attention to narcisists.

What values? Are you talking about our values of love and compassion for our fellow man?

Catholics are the original Christians you fat joke

This pope is a agent of communists to fuck with traditional values using the most traditional position in the west as a way to seem legitimate