Kazakhs

Redpill me on Kazakhstan, Sup Forums. Lots of them study here, and from what i understand, lots of russians also live there. Are they a threat, to the russian culture?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarim_mummies
ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Убийство_Анны_Бешновой
youtube.com/watch?v=QOv5Q5lI8xE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Inb4 a Borat reference

The best boxer in the world is from Kazakhstan

They have the cleanest prostitutes in the world

Hes russian though, no?

He's half Russian, half Korean, so genetically just like the average Kazakh

The fact the Russians let any turco-mongol people exist today shows how white altruism will be the death of R1a whites.

They are literally Eurasians.

Jews come from there too

Do they have nests there?
Ahhh, borat joke, i get it.

This. Kazakhstan is the Hapastan. We should send all the white cucks with azn wives there, so their children will grow up to be functioning people.

How do you know about that koumpare ?

Come on, say something

I like them, mostly because I understand Turkish and I understand Kazakh a little bit. Otherwise I had limited interactions with them. But ex-Soviet Turkics and Mongolians are quite nice people.

doing better than the others CARs economically and socially though still quite poor overall
not much better politically than its neighbors
storm clouds around eventual death of the dictator
fewer and fewer russians every day
peaceful place, virtually no extremist threat
geographically very, very big and rather few people

Are you a roach? I need an opinion from a WHITE person.

They are a member of the Turanid racial subtype, i.e. Europids with mongoloid admixture.
Light hair and eyes can still be found among them.
Their admixture probably occured in the late bronze or early iron age.

for more info on Europid habitation in ancient Central Asia this is a good place to start
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarim_mummies

Russian bro from Almaty here. Ask me anythin'.

Is Turkish impossible to learn for anyone other than Turks?

Kazakhstan before USSR - basically mongols from 10th century.
Kazakhstan after USSR - best mid Asia country, Russia's strong ally, really needed ally.

People - most of them are retarded, no one wants to educate, learn. I have a lot of Kazakhstans "golden" teens, they are really well educated and good friends.

why would learn their language?
Are there a lot of muzzies there? How do they treat russians?

>golden teens
zlatá mladež? Most of russian students here are like this.

Quite a lot mudslimes live in the suothern part of the country. But the President, despite being a soft tyrant does not support them, so they are not dangerous. We did have a couple of islam related terroristic acts, but nothing systematic.

About 30% of population are russian or at least slavs. In big cities nobody gives a fuck if you are russian.

Turkey fills the role of US for Middle Eastern and Central Asian countries. A lot of people learn Turkish and study in Turkey. I'm not one of them but people who speak Turkish as second language is not that rare. Especially among Iranians, Afghanis and Iraqis.

>islam related terrostic acts
Well, that's already pretty shitty. Were they comitted by kazakhs?

Isn't prostitution legal over there as well?

Considering it is a "-stan", pretty sure its naht

no

but interestingly, gay sex is a crime but lesbo is not

that is the greatest law ever, we should enact that just to piss off the feminists.

They have QTs

I had sexy time with them.

Turkish here, to be honest not even most turks know how turkish works. The words are extremely easy to read and easy to make if you know how past, present and future tenses work because words don't change like it does in english. You can very easily learn basic turkish but the problem is that you can add everything to the word. There are words that can go for two lines because you can say "/muvaffakiyet/sizleştiricileştiriveremeyebileceklerimizdenmişsinizcesine" which means "As though you are from those whom we may not be able to easily make into a maker of unsuccessful one" , all those other than the word is between // is suffixes which can be repeated indefinitely.

But these words are only in literature and not used in real life at all. You can easily live in istanbul by learning hello, goodbye, and can i get this? (How much is this) because many people will understand from your body language.

Although the post is long, let me add, if you know turkish you can basically learn every fucking language known to man. Every other language is easy compared to it so you start learning their words and reading their books because yours is so goddamn hard

dem eyes real?

Kazakhs are cool. A lot of them study here. They're nice and non-degenerate. The girls are real qts.

yes
kazakhstan has some very pretty women
i married one

Related to (((them)))

Turkic languages are very easy to learn, that is true

rare?

RARE
A
R
E

sure do

yes
light eyes aren't uncommon for the stan nations and the caucauses as well. Doesn't make those that have them descent people though. A terrorist mudslime, is a terrorist mudslime, regardless the colour of their eyes. But there are definitely more slant eye/oriental descent folk, than the turk/arab ones.

Yes

is prostitution rare?
couldn't say, really... no more nor less than anywhere else, i guess
no streetwalkers, they'd get arrested, but you can find what a whore i'm sure

he is referring to your country I believe, posters from Tajikistan are rare here

I don't know, every one I know who speaks Turkish as a second language is speaking it very properly. And I was alright with it too. I believe that the rules are kinda overwhelming at first but there aren't many exceptions.

rare

diamonds

ah
i do not often come to this site...

FWIW, i'm an american development economist working here... sorry, not a tajik

Kazakhstan Edit
In Kazakhstan prostitution itself is legal, but acts facilitating prostitution, such as operating a brothel or prostitution ring, are illegal. Forced prostitution and prostitution connected to organized crime are prohibited. Prostitution is a serious problem. NGOs reported that criminal prostitution rings often included local law enforcement officials.[9]

>Lots of them study here, and from what i understand, lots of russians also live there. Are they a threat, to the russian culture?
Kazakhstan is like 30% Russian, but the Russians there are dying off quick. Uzbeks and Tajiks are the ones you have to worry about. They all immigrate to Russia and commit crimes and rape women. They are way worse than kazakhs.

pic related

>uzbeks
>tajiks
I heard, that they were working migrants in Russia. Is there a confirmation, of them making crimes? I have an uzbek/tartar friend, he drinks like crazy and looks pretty white. Hes not a bad guy, hes a rich kid, however.

all that glitters is not gold
feel free to explore, but be sure to read between the lines and maintain skepticism

>Is there a confirmation, of them making crimes?
Are you kidding me? Just do some googling and you'll see. Pic related was gang raped and murdered by Uzbek migrants back in 2008.

They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

Here's a link to the case, too.
ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Убийство_Анны_Бешновой

Kazakhstan is Russia's Mexico.

The Hidden History of the Khazarian Empire

youtube.com/watch?v=QOv5Q5lI8xE

The Khazars () created what for its duration was the most powerful political entity to emerge from the breakup of the western Turkish steppe empire, known as Khazaria, which became one of the foremost trading emporia of the medieval world, commanding the western marches of the Silk Road and playing a key commercial role as a crossroad between China, the Middle East and Russia (and what is now Ukraine)

It's not, not even close

Volga German here whose ancestors were moved to Kazakhstan at Stalin times

Kazakhstan was great while Soviet times, after the fall corruption went nuts and the first 5 years were horrible.

White people (slavs, germans) are leaving the Country while mudslimes spread.

Sadly

Borat is a true story, watch it to get redpilled Kazakhstan

My bro, my dude, most rules have at least 100 exceptions...

The deal is you don't need them in daily life, or even in business, either in schools if you are learning turkish literature or if you want to go super saiyan and learn every rule and shit. The rules are too contradictory, but i may be over exaggerating since im learning it high level in lit. and am pretty butthurt

Tbh, i think russians are also quite known for their rape culture, its just makes a ressonance, when some migrant makes shit like that.
Poor girl, though.

what a fucking degenerate are you by any change a filthy roach ?