Muh Russians

Why do they always accuse others of exactly that which they're guilty of?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7b273RhFHCY
huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-rape-case_us_581a31a5e4b0c43e6c1d9834
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's just the Democrat way.

Deflection tactic from Rules For Radicals written by Saul Alinsky.

Because they think they're hot shit.

Wikileaks and DNC Leaks provided proof the Democrats and the MSM tried to interfere with the election but Muh Russia!

YA THINK YA HOT SHIT DONT CHYA

Dammit, that Podesta head is better than the one I used for pic related....

It's funny when you realize that Sanders has more ties to Russia than anyone else.

Can I get a QRD on hot shit?

>Bernie accuses Trump of not paying his fair share of taxes...

But we can't let Trump get the nuclear codes because he'll start WW3...as a Russian agent.

BREAKING

My sources are telling me Trump had a salad with Russian dressing.

The plot thickens.

Stay tuned to CNN for any further developments.

Anonymous US officials suggest it's possible Trump may have used Russian dressing

It's called psychological projection and they do it because it works.

Russian dressing is, guess what, Putins favorite, anonymous Intelligence official says.

SJWs always project

This. And I think it's in their playbook - rules for radicals. Dedicated to lucifer, naturally.

Psychopaths know they are different and believe their own ruthlessness is the key to amassing power. They imagine honorable people to be necessarily stupid and weak.

Because of this, whenever they encounter a threat from a powerful adversary they immediately assume they too must be a psychopath doing something nefarious, and lacking a fully functioning neo-cortex, immediately lash out like the reptiles they are.

You can be every Dem sincerely expected they would ultimately get something on Trump and Russia, even if the investigation was a farce from the beginning. They're still fucking trying.

Wtf I'm hot shit now
youtu.be/7b273RhFHCY

Is russian/thousand island dressing even russian btw?

Seems like a burger or leaf or anglo invention.

Isn't it just ketchup mixed with mayo? kek.

hit the nail on the head,

The bets way to tell a lie is to believe it yourself.

It's really insane. The fact they are acting like evidence already exists even though they know they just made it up to cover DNC leaks is insane.

Well yeah. Psychopathy is a mental illness.

Nice try Spicer.
Don't try to spin your way out of this one.
We have you now.

Are transgender people really just psychopaths exploiting yet another means of manipulation? I believe they are because I know that transgenderism was proposed by the same people who started the occupy bullshit to shock people into submission.

kek I just inadvertently Spiced up right there.

The man is an artist.

>accuse your opponent's of everything you are doing so that noone suspects you are doing it
They will call Trump a pedophile too

It's called projection and it's a common liars tactic in psychology

And the media continues to push the story even though there is nothing there. Fuck, even Obama's intelligence people have said there is no evidence! But the MSM keeps pushing the narrative. It's infuriating. I hope they all die horrible deaths for what they are doing to our country. All the division and hate is being created by Liberals and the MSM.

I often think that when I witness the pleasure they take in their own parents suffering. It's also odd how they seemingly get a high from 'passing' as their non-birth gender and major comedown from being called out for what they really are. It's almost as if they wish to live their lives in a constant state of duping delight.

They already did. Remember those claim about him walking in on changing child?

>has 3 houses
>pays 13% tax
>says you don't pay your fair share
>says you need to give even more of your money to spics and niggers

I fucking hate that senile piece of shit.

GO GO JOHN PODESTA

YOU FUCKING PEDSHIT JOHN PODESTAAAAAAAA

From what I hear, Podesta is no longer hot shit.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-rape-case_us_581a31a5e4b0c43e6c1d9834

Clinton private email server just screams that she is foreign intelligence asset establishing secure channels to get orders from Kremlin bosses...