WHAT HAPPENED

why is krautchan down?? wtf happened? and where am i supposed to go now? i dont wanna be here, its not nearly racist enough for my taste. is there already some alternate krautchan site online?

Other urls found in this thread:

supforums.com/thread/84931976/politics/krautchan-biggest-german-imageboard-raided-and.html
youtube.com/watch?v=dtnp0oaWrrc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I only ever went to krautchan once. Tell me what was so good about it?

>its not nearly racist enough for my taste
>daily nigger hate threads
>every thread is a Jew hate thread

what more do you want Hans?
We're doing our best over here

Sorry Hans, but your government (((shut it down)))

You can either stick around here or fuck off to 8/pol/

>it's not nearly racist enough
Be the change you want to see, user

What do the TIE fighters mean?

>TIE fighters
I think it's a span where haplo groups are. Its about genetics. The more similiar the spans, like that of Apes, and african-monkeys(negros), the more similiar is their ancestory. cant explain better in English, sry.

I think he wants us to start a scat thread?

A range between "this point" and "that point" with a dot being the average between the two.

Maybe it's just server issues? Given that your pic says 2007-2016 it's not down for the first time.
t. not a Bernd

google boxplot/box whisker plot

German police is taking action against "right wing websites"
You're fucked Hans

>why is krautchan down?

Beta autism overload.

Bolis shut it down

It's you who's fucked. Right now.

Rumour has it dergeneral closed it because of an overabundance of cheese and pepperoni pizza

I think it just sucked too much and lilted over to death.

Serious discussions.

supforums.com/thread/84931976/politics/krautchan-biggest-german-imageboard-raided-and.html

no its down. the only source i can find about that is also 404 kek

just bunch of cucked germans

also they banned finns because of sprudo shitposting.

shit tier chat

Basically niggers are closer to apes than to other humans. Which we all knew anyway

"Krautchan
A primarily German-language imageboard that was founded in 2007.[32] The name is an allusion to the ethnophaulism Kraut for Germans. In 2009, after the Winnenden school shooting, the Interior Minister of Baden-Württemberg cited a post on the imageboard in a press conference that appeared to forewarn of the shooting, but was later found to be fake.[33][34][35] The site also features a popular English language board, Sup Forums, which is also the origin of the Polandball internet phenomenon"

respect our memes, faggot

fuck niggers, also

You need more x-wings.

>whisker plot
>TIE fighters

I love you.

dont know what to tell you, ur here to suffer with us, belgish waffle

i'am way to lazy to translate this

"Hallo, es gibt neue Infos bezüglich Krautchan.
Vor ein paar Tagen sind Ermittler des LKA beim General und einem Moderator (mir unbekannt) einmaschiert und haben diese vorläufig festgenommen.

Grund war das es Aussagen gegen ihn (General) gab auf crimenetwork aktiv gewesen zu sein - sprich er wurde verraten von jemandem der zwischen dem 6 und 9 März bei einer Razzia festgenommen wurde. Seitdem sitzt er in Untersuchungshaft.

Ob was bei ihm gefunden wurde weiß ich nicht. Aber sein PC, Smartphones etc wurden beschlagnahmt. Außerdem wurde auch sein Büro bzw. sein Arbeitsplatz durchsucht.
Man wirft ihm anscheinend Ausspähen von Daten, Kreditkartenbetrug und Computersabotage vor. "

I was just thinking about how krautchan was doing this morning but I didn't go check. I posted there for a few months years ago. I must have ESP.

It's imageboards for adults. Average poster age was 26.

Latest info i've heard is that that german killer kid downloaded CP he found on KC Sup Forums

This pls.

Most of us are bunkering at ernstchan

4kanker is too bydlo to act as bunker.

"Hello, there are new infos regarding krautchan.
A few days ago investigators of the LKA (state criminal police office) raided the general and an moderator (unknown to me) and arrested them.

Cause were statements against the general, claiming activity on crimenetwork - he was accused by someone that was arrested between march 6 and 9th. He sits in investigative custody.

I don't know if they found anything. His PC, Smartphone and so on have been confiscated. His office and workplace were also searched.
He's apparently being accused for data protection violations, credit card fraud and computersabotage."

Ruhe sanft Heinrich

>redditball
eww

There is also /kc/ on InfiniteChan.

Daily reminder that KC invented Wojak

yah but the mod on that board is some underage Sup Forums faggot, also no russians

The German police V& krautmoot and shut the site down for inciting racial hatred. I hope you were using a VPN and proxies. A dynamic IP will not save you now.

>circleboard is down
Shit. Time to go to ylilauta.

>tfw when never been to krautchan
>tfw not on the domestic nazi terrotist watchlist
>tfw will no be affected by the impeding crackdown
>tfw when no jail
Feelsgoodman

eins zwei Polizei
drei vier...

I always hated this stupid cat.

Warum

das juden