Romanians

>romanians

youtube.com/watch?v=vLeaVbyCTyc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0DO0XyS8Ko
youtube.com/watch?v=2iUGfURqyhs
youtube.com/watch?v=-Pe4irsIBn0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ever since I dated a Romanian qt3.14 I kinda like this shithole.

Seems like a pretty cool place fa.m

Romanians are the true master race
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0DO0XyS8Ko
youtube.com/watch?v=2iUGfURqyhs

>people actually live like this

Gypsy segregated villages like the ones Baia Mare built walls around, they are pretty rare and disconnected from the real world, i live in a village with 300 people in the mountains and it's a fuck ton better than that

>ROMAnians
FTFY

>i live in a village with 300 people in the mountains
>actual villages are still a thing

what the actual fuck

Romanians are bro tier, orthodox bros and only people we didnt fought in history, also cucked NATO train during NATO bombing on Serbia, never forget!

>he lives in an overdeveloped country that will implode in a decade
sry user but villages are the ultimate redpill

mate, i'm sorry to disappoint, but we let them use our airfields to bomb you :(

Course there are, land outside cities is cheap as shit, and anything with under 5k people is a village, but even trough I'm far from the city, i have unlimited 1GB/s internet for $15 a month

>overdeveloped
>new zealand
>implode in ~10 years

brazilian education hard at work

enjoy your poverty

why wouldn't they be

If it wasn't for that we wouldn't be in NATO

to us, your entire country is a village

We had to pay a little sacrifice to the jews to have protection against Russia desu. If we wouldn't have nato now, the damn Russians will quickly do Ukraine V2 on us.

You had to, we are not mad about it, but also you saved our civilian airplanes from certain destruction, they could be destroyed in bombing but you let us store them in your airports. You didnt had to do it, but you still did it we appreciate this

You guys truly are pretty great,like us, you had to rebuild your entire economy from 0, not only that but you where being blown in the process by the most powerful milliary in the world

When Nicolae Ceausescu was in power he would force the gypsies to stay in one location instead of moving all over the place. Creating ghetto cities to stop the menace. Ironically it just boosted the population of them as they had a solid place to settle down. Codreanu was right about them. I.T coming from a Transylvanian who hates gypsies.

One thing bothers me, we genetically are very much related. You're not slavic, you are Thracian, screw the dirty slavs from the north and the east. Serbia has Thracian and illirian blood, the language is slavic, just that.

Exactly,he cleaned Europe of them yet those ungrateful fucks still call us gypos

The irony is that we were ocupied later, we signed truce after 78 days of war, NATO planes flew on 16000 ft because that was ceiling of our air defense, so they could only bomb buildings from that hight, they didnt touch our military, NATO was ashamed when our military was withdrawing from Kosovo and they saw endless columns of tanks and artilery that were dug in there, that they praised on all media how we dont have jack shit there and that everything is destroyed by bombs.

So from 2001 to 2012 they "reformed" our military and from 1200 tanks we now have 212, now we are US colony we cant even put our military radar back on the mountain because its too close to Kosovo. Sucks to be us now.

youtube.com/watch?v=-Pe4irsIBn0

78 day of bombing and they didnt even scratched them, glorious NATO.

were are Dinaric
but Serbs who live in North,Eastern and Central Serbia are more Slavic,but Serbs who live in Eastern and Southern parts are more Thracian

t.from Vojvodina

That's arguable

are romanians latin?

"TheRomanian languagedefinitely descends from theVulgar Latindialects spoken in theRoman provincesnorth of the "Jireček Line" (a proposed notional line separating the predominantlyLatin-speakingterritories from theGreek-speakinglands inSoutheastern Europe) inLate Antiquity. The theory ofDaco-Roman continuityargues that theRomaniansare mainly descended from theDaco-Romans, a people developing through the cohabitation of the nativeDaciansand the Roman colonists in the province ofDacia Traiana(primarily in present-dayRomania) north of the riverDanube."

>the fire rises
Do you know what makes white people special?
Their ability to work together and overcome odds , to unite and be more together.

Unlike you Romanians are pretty chill and united, yes we have our diffrences but it doesn't matter from which part of the country you are most consider themselfs Romanian with SPQR heritage even if they are not. We are Romanians, we the unitated Kingdoms of Romania, we are all Romanians.

Unlike you who is breaking apart and slowly getting sold out to Mudshits.

You do realise that Scotland will leave, Northen Ireland will say fuck you to Britan Overlordship, and you'll be left alone in the dark with Cancer mudshits growing inside you.

You are a contaiment island being sacrifce to developt awarness of the political threat of islam and mudshits.

Enjoy your fire bong.

I've noticed romanians can learn portuguese very easily. but so too serbs and croatians. what's up with that?

Holy fuck that's sad

Romainians 30-40% white mainly the old fucks 17-20% pure gypsys and the rest are gypsy and muslim mongrels.More than half of our young people are gypsyd and the white ones choose to emigrate since they are smarter.15% blonde country tells you all you need to know.
You need to be more than 50% white to be considered a white country,we are not the gypsys won end of story.

We learn Latin in school from middle school and high school, and Portuguese is very similar, i can speak Italian even trough i never lived there, i go there every summer and can speak basic Italian just fine, same with Spanish and Portuguese, French is a bit harder. What you have to understand is that Romanian was written in Cyrillic until the 18th century, then the little Paris started and we changed our language quite a bit.

It's mixed. There are people who are literally latins, but I tend to see that we really look like Sicilians or Neapolitans.

It's because learning languages as a Serb is easy as fuck for some reason and Croats are just the worse Serbs but they are still Serbs and I respect them.

Nice try

>showing some random gypsy village and thinking it's the whole country

95% of the population is "European",
But how many of them are really European?

Why would gypos lie? We have fat white fucks that say they are gypsis just to get more welfare, if anything 3% gypsis is inflated with liars

so serb does not have any similarities to latin? it's just you people that can learn any language?

i honestly believe these gipsies are not human and are just npc's added by the admins of this simulation, I don't see any other way unless they're an entirely different species

This. I know a Romanian girl (not dating sadly) who's smart and rich (one of the few richer ones there at least), and I'm pretty sure she's right wing since she once said she disliked trannies. She is an absolute beauty. She might come across as quite cold and distant at first but she warms up to you eventually and it's a wonderful feeling. It's a shame we could never be together since she's about 15 years older than me and already has a partner.
>inb4 cuck him
Adultery is degenerate tho

Divide and conquer shit like this is getting really annoying. Snaggled toothed leftist or insecure "minority" user?

As long as they don't lose there subsistence skills or get taken by a bank