Happenings

anybody wanna talk about bible pophecies

i THINK THE jEWS DID IT

more shekels pls

Rev. 13:15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
I gotta admit the Bible guessed what TV would be look. Moving images. To think this was said over a 1000 years ago

i would, but it'd be /x/-tier and have fuck all to do with politics if i threw my own personal crackpot apocalyptic theories in, if we're talking about endtimes stuff

checkmate atheists

The Bible says "Ye who go to bed with itchy butt may waketh up with stinketh finger"

WRONG

one interestin prophecy is the whore of babylon, which seems to be describing the roman catholic church, and in calling her a whore implys that the church is drowning in sin, in fact many catholic priests are suspected of child rape, also, the eight kings of revalation even further confirm this, since the timeline of popes after the lateran treaty fit this prophecy like a glove

prove it

WRONG

look up the list of popes after the signing of the lateran treaty and compare it to revalation 17 10

the lateran treaty efectively makes the pope a king so to speak

No man, that was Confucius that said that.

oh shit dats right

AAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Told ya so

i should listen more

going to a church meetup tonight. Looks like there might be some sodomites. Red Pills will be dropped.

Aliens are demons preforming genetic experiments so that they can bring back the nephilim.

genetic experiments would have been a legitimate reason for the flood, especialy considering the animals were killed off as well

everybody knows the ww3 will start 13 May 2017, in the 100th anniversary of the
Fatima revelations

oh dear

The Bible was written by the Devil.

volcanoes and earthquakes; look around, ids habbening

soon to be more of them

so many happenings, so many.....

so let it be written, so let it be done...