ANTARCTICA THREAD

We haven't had a good Antarctica thread in a while. What's currently happening down there? Where are all the pyramids and iced Germans?

Other urls found in this thread:

ancient-origins.net/artifacts-other-artifacts/buache-map-controversial-map-shows-antarctica-without-ice-005647
bibliotecapleyades.net/hercolobus/esp_hercolobus_60.htm
bibliotecapleyades.net/hercolobus/esp_hercolobus_27.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=cMDfAHSDqic
discord.gg/Enesc8X
thebarentsobserver.com/en/ecology/2017/03/another-tiny-measurement-radioactive-iodine-svanhovd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WE

WUZ

PENGUINS

>WUZ PENGUINS
>WUZ
>WE IZ NO MORE
WHY EVEN LIVE???

I am going to throw a new conspiracy theory out there. I do not believe this as I have no proof. This is just purely for speculation and discussion.

In recent times there have been a whole slew of treaties making Antarctica a no go area. These are all done under the guise of environmental protection, but the fact that the superpowers are mainly pushing this, we know they are putting a lock down on Antarctica for other reasons. Oil, weapons? We can only speculate.

At the same time, this Flat Earth psy-op shows up which claims that Antarctica does not exist as such. I think the two concepts are too closely linked in time and topic to not be unrelated.

The Piri Reis map clearly shows an accurate topography of Antarctica WITHOUT ICE. This is still one of the greatest anomalies in world history which has still not been fully explained away.

What if the superpowers discovered an entire ancient civilisation (s) beneath the Antarctic ice sheet which would destroy all their historical, human and evolutionary timelines? That the discoveries down there being so monumental that to let them out to the public would undermine all confidence in sciences and especially climate studies and geological accepted paradigms?

What better way to hide this than create a counter culture of buffoons who think the earth is flat and Antarctica does not exist... Then feed them the 'proof' with all the treaties so instead of an alternative movement wanting to know what is down there, they get their morons to claim the earth is flat and Antarctica - along with the Piri Reis map - is all fake

74°10’30.48″S 164°55’45.45″E

Atlast a truly see

I don't think the Piri Reis map shows Antarctica. It's a badly drawn South America.

*Yawn*
You feel that twinge of sleepiness? Me too. You've been working hard, you've been up too long. Your warm, soft blankets and a few hours of deep, safe, comfortable sleep will help you. Rest your eyes, listen to the sounds around you. Sleep.

W-what is this?

bump

bump

Lay down your head and I'll sing you a lullaby
Back to the years of loo-li lai-lay
And I'll sing you to sleep and I'll sing you tomorrow
Bless you with love for the road that you go

>bumping a thread about the largest ice cooler on Earth

Also thule society and hyperborea thread, right?

I think that's still South America.

Also the Buache Map and the Oronteus Finaeus Maps.

ancient-origins.net/artifacts-other-artifacts/buache-map-controversial-map-shows-antarctica-without-ice-005647

god doesn't cut in straight lines

The Oronteus Finaeus map of 1531 also seems to depict Antarctica without ice, and that, along with the Peri Reis map were both made using older maps.

wat is dis

I thought these shapes (forgot the name) could occur naturally?

Here is an overlay with Antarctica for reference.

See You are right.

Why would they hide if there's an old civilization?
There won't be riots or people storming parliament

Because they're the last remnant of humanity free of reptilian slavery. There's actualy a war going on down there.

Yes, they're this retarded.

when?

also somewhat topic related
bibliotecapleyades.net/hercolobus/esp_hercolobus_60.htm
bibliotecapleyades.net/hercolobus/esp_hercolobus_27.htm

I thought that was the remains of an ancient white civilization

You and others here should read Graham Hancock's books: Fingerprints of the gods and the sequel Magicians of the gods.

He has the same idea and then some, but that addition with the governments also makes lots of sense.

*those were

That's true, obviously niggers are nothing but a product of genetic modfication done by reptilians to dumb down humanity, therefore the humans of antartica are the whitest that exist.

Will do user

Looks a lot like a bed. A comfy bed that makes you sleepy

Whatever it is, it has a hymen

These German documents from WWII are pretty interesting because they describe that there is a 1000km long underwater tunnel that starts at a set of coordinates off of the coast of New Swabia.

Suspend disbelief about the bible for a moment, and just read this as a thought exercise.

The global flood covered the world with more than a mile of water for over a year, erupting all volcanoes and causing ELE class events. The water covering the poles froze due to the layer of ash caused by all of the volcanoes exploding in a 40 day period.

That ice is a frozen block over both poles, with layers of ice accumulated on top of that solid block for every winter storm that hit the area.

If there is a civilization under that block of ice, it is by definition an antediluvian civilization built by hybrid beings, human and alien. If there is a civilization under that ice, it is the reason God flooded the world and killed all creatures that breathed air (but for those on the ark).

If there is a civilization under that block of ice, we can know for sure it is evil.

Pangea.

tekeli-li

>more than a mile of water

Where did the water go?

This weird psyop of you godless people to try to suggest sleepiness whenever people get close to uncovering the evil that you do does not work on woke people.

You merely confirm we are on the right track.

It's the blue you see on the globe,. mostly.

>Suspend disbelief about the bible for a moment

> it is the reason God flooded the world

Eh, no.

Yes. In the bilbe, only Noah was "perfect in his generations", meaning only Noah was pure human.

The rest of humanity had been bred by fallen angels, creating the Nephilim.

kekd

What did they mean by this?

Wrong side of the Earth, friends.

80.806858, 47.629164

Is this what you really believe?

Out of curiosity, have you ever left the states?

Pretty clearly wind, fire, earth and water.

Yes.

Yes. 22 countries. I was even in your country, and found that the "drunken Irish" stereotype is severely underplayed.

how old is it?

Looks like train tracks and the images to the right look like buildings...sort of.

>LARPing and resorting to petty insults...good one.

WW2 subs did 200m max...

Is this document legit?
The bottom right is not signed by anyone, and the paper looks to be in perfect condition (especially around the folded parts, which would normally deteriorate first)

I have no idea. If I remember correctly, it was something that the Russians either declassified or somebody posted pictures of after the Germans lost WWII. I'd take it with a grain of salt, but I would also say it's interesting and should be looked into.

The Family Guy episode where the plane lands on the Irish runway and has to plow its way through 8 feet of empty bottles is spot on.

no

The family guy episode? Hahahaha fuck off sad act, come join the discussion when you are old enough to even have a beer.

The fonts used on the upper and lower maps don't match.
Also the document is directed towards all U-boat captains, seems strange to give those not involved acces to this information.

That runway is clear enough to be in use, and those tracks are fresh as of the taking of that image. Old tracks wouldn't last long in that kind of snow. You can find varieties of other tracks around that area.

Lol cringe

You mean like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=cMDfAHSDqic

Who lived there? Was it fishing industry?

>antediluvian
Literally just means 'before the flood'. What do aliens have anything to do with that word?

I'm not sure about the fonts, but if I remember correctly it was meant to be some sort of evacuation plan as the Nazis started to lose the war. Again, could all be bullshit, could be real. Hard saying.

Bad possibilities:
>The thing
>The blob
>Abominable snowman

Good possibilities:
>Ancient outpost / weapons platform / stargate
>Santa (moved there because of global warming)
Superman fortress of solitude

discord.gg/Enesc8X

discord.gg/Enesc8X

For Antarctica related tinfoil.

I genuinely hate this place

user what do you know about the hypeboers? Do you know it is hinted in the Vedas aryans could have originated in the north pole?

That's not a straight line.

The Mesopotamian stories are nearly the same as those of the Old Testament. A diaspora of "gods" bring civilization to man, and they create half-breeds (though some of them were not happy about this.) Gilgamesh was one of them, what Jews and Christians call Nephilim.

Yes. As far as I know there are some man made structures that are similar which are often confused with these types of things.

Would be irrelevant when inside a tunnel.

Want a true conspiracy, not some alien bullshit?

There is something going on there, but it's man-made and they proof is in the radiation isotopes they detected more than once, the indicate something is being built. It's probably the Russians, but something is being mined or built utilizing a nuclear power source, similar to that on a sub.

Don't believe me, just google for isotopes being detected and possible sources as well as possible locations from wind patterns in news articles the past 2 months. These aren't nuclear bomb isotopes, so it's not related to war time bombs.

Ummm? McMurdo used to be nuclear powered.

Can you elaborate? I don't know much about submarines, but wouldn't depth ratings inside of a tunnel be the same as outside of a tunnel?

>see: pyrite

These are the man made structures.

Those in Antarctica are where the Germans set up research bases.

The very small amount of radioactive iodine was measured in week 10, between March 6 to 13, by the authorities’ instruments at Svanhovd, a few hundred meters from Norway’s border to the Kola Peninsula in the north.

As it is now a recurrent anomaly and if the exclusion of other isotopes is correct, this is highly interesting. Somebody might be drilling or building something in the Arctic.

thebarentsobserver.com/en/ecology/2017/03/another-tiny-measurement-radioactive-iodine-svanhovd

Something tells me that the location isn't ideal for fishing.

Ancient world map of Tibet

It's a BAGINA

Where are the one's in your pic from?