Why is the "progressive" crowd so defending of Islam even tho it goes against everything they stand for

Why is the "progressive" crowd so defending of Islam even tho it goes against everything they stand for.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Development_Index
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because they're an "oppressed minority"

ideological subversion

Cognitive Dissonance

The left is anti white above all else. All of their narratives makes sense when you realize this is the top priority. This is why Christianity is frequently under attack and Islam gets a pass

Because progressives are retards. Don't let anyone tell you differently. Progressive politics is all centered on being nice. Being nice gets you killed. I'd rather be smart than nice any day of the week.

we should abolish evey religion but kekism

cognitive dissonance implies that the contradictory beliefs cause them stress or discomfort, it's just straight up doublethink at this point

Classic enemy of my enemy mentality. Even though the muslims would behead them as soon as they gain power. If a violent revolution started the muslims would quickly lead it.

Same reason they think we live in "the Matrix" yet are scared to death of our Climate Change"
Hypocritical, idiotic, evil, scared, little liberals.

Intersectionality, ie "the enemy of my enemy is my friend".

Feminists don't like white european men. Muslims don't like white european men. Thus by the Magic of Intersectionality, the two are best buds 4lyfe, even though if they even achieved their goal of eradicating white european men, the muslims would turn on the feminists in a heartbeat.

Yes, it's that simple, yes it's that fucking stupid.

Their brains work differently from so much subversion, it's impossible to understand them and why they do and think these things.

Because it all boils down to "fuck white people".

The evil Western 'patriarchy' is their actual enemy.

And the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Same reason why feminists endorse Trannies.

>Gender is a social construct and your sex does not reflect your personality
>except for these fags who identify as the opposite gender and totally behave like you would expect from gendered stereotypes. ACCEPT THEIR FEMINITY

Shit doesn't make sense

"Progressives" like to destroy societies under the guise of altruism.

You've been informed the truth. Carry it with you always.

It's because "progressives" are trying to progress Western civilisation right off a damn cliff. Anything that helps them in achieving this is considered an ally, even if that ally represents everything they claim to fight against.

Because the only coherent part of their belief system is their hatred for western civilization. Common sense would suggest that you can't reconcile feminism and Islam, except when your goal is to destroy the west

Demoralization, where the targeted individual can't discern true information anymore, no matter how much true information is given, they can no longer come to an informed conclusion.

Leftist media is rancid with Saudi and Globalist money.

High birthrate

They hate whites more than they like their values and the best way to replace whites is protect people with a high birthrates.

They have a mutual goal in destroying western culture.

If it wasn't for puritans and calvinists, we'd all have 20 slaves from each region of the earth. ;_;

>why is the "alt-right" so critic of Islam even tho they stand up for exactly the same things?
stop making difficult questions, please

Because they have the same goal, to destroy western culture. It's "enemy of my enemy is my friend" mentality.
But nobody talks about what happens if they succeed. Well, to put it bluntly, muslims will just slit throats of these leftists because they have even greater disdain for leftist ideology than for west in general.

alt-right = protect whites
islam = conquer/subjugate whites

Because we've been at war with the Middle East for next to 30 years, thus, they think it's edgy and "anti-authoritarian" to romanticize Islam.

If we were in a conflict with some other country, none of them would likely even know what Islam is, much less defend it.

Trust me, if we went to war with France, they would all probably start wearing berets, drinking wine and watching Jerry Lewis movies.

family and traditional values. it's exactly the same thing they defend.

they then imagine western society is somehow in danger of being conquered by muslims (kek)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Development_Index

it's a bit delusional, but watcha gonna do?

family and traditional values for their different peoples. its not the same.

are you trying to say secular progressivism will fix islam? you sound like the delusional one to me...

>are you trying to say secular progressivism will fix islam?
what? you are indeed delusional. read again.
>family and traditional values for their different peoples. its not the same.
it's exactly the same. we defend traditional values for our people and they defend the same for their people. so we agree on the values. the rest is just you guys being cucked by the jews to fight their battles for them, because you're stupid and don't understand basic concepts like subversion.

because they think if everyone hates everyone else we'll eventually have no loyalty except to the State. Like most don't ACTUALLY think that but their BLOODY POST-MODERNIST intellectual masters do

Yes OP, that's wha it is time to push Pro Islam and fugee narratives. The cucks are currently shifting to the right extreme when it comes to shitskins, perfect moment to create some more cognitive dissonance