Does Marine Le Pen actually have a chance or is it another crapshoot like Geert Wilders?

Does Marine Le Pen actually have a chance or is it another crapshoot like Geert Wilders?

crapshoot

check'ed

Post more.

Why?

extremist

With the mood of the campaign she have more chance than ever.

i thought your country is voting for macron because it's shit and pathetic

Absolutely savage.
Gonna need that gif in reverse

I think she has a chance. It wasnt hard to tell Wilders was going to lose but this time, I'd say there's a definite shot.

This is my fetish.

Chroist

france is 11% muslim

POST.
MORE.

Here is my point of view
First thing i ve to admit I m republican(Fillon shill).
MLP will be on the 2nd round for sure and i think she is underrated in the poll.
The question his who will face her Fillon or Macron.
Let's say Macron. Fillon slowly "redpilled" his voters and thanks to that we can say she will have a massive support from republican voters(Bourgeois conservatist).20% in the poll.
There is another right wing candidate Dupont Aignan 5% in the poll. They will surely vote for MLP.
Then tere are extreme left people lead by Melechon. You can think what you want but form me they are patriot in a way. Extremely anti mondialist.
Some of them (a few) will vote for her because Macron is the archetype of the mondialist bankster despised by this people.
Don t forget demography tho, there will be a lot of abstentionism and blank vote in the 2nd and 1st round favorising old ppl (republican) because they are a big part of the population.

I think the frenchanons will pull a trump/brexit style surprise

>also op cock is fake

>the only way to get off when ur cut

>"mood"

this is some touchy feely leftist shit

post objective info

Omg that poor BBC

Oh nvm, it's a big black dildo, every white girl has one .

Done

Gay dick-loving queers fuck off

This aint /fag/

>every white girl has one
flag checks out

I'm with her

Total crapshoot.

European politics are irrelevant, they're dictated by the EU, and it doesn't matter who wins, they're gonna do what America or Russia want.

Even if LePen wins, it's futile, presidents in Europe have even less power than in America. Think of it as Trump getting blocked by some obscure judge, but on Parliament level by every senator.

Even worse.

Geert was for its people. Le penis is a forigne agent.

>Does Marine Le Pen actually have a chance
Of course. Seeing how only Sweden, Germany and France are pursuing climate change goals, set at the Paris conference.

They either have to fall in line or be destroyed like the other two. But don't worry, climate change isn't real and the global elite definitely don't have the means to survive

French system is a presidential monarchy basically he is the president with the most power in the western world.

Le pen today then frexit tomorrow

if your are triggered by a penis then maybe (You) are the self hating gay Pedro.

How many Irishmen does it take to kill a potato?

FN has basically been going out of their way to kill their party the last year or so.

Recent they went on a big spree of Russian dick sucking, which turns the general French population quite off.

Basically, they're dead in the water. They might win the first round of elections (might...) but they're absolutely guaranteed to lose the 2nd.

No hope for the French, because fuck them.

If you're a French nationalist, then you might as well fucking give up because your country died with your revolution. You even gave up on the idea of having an ethnic identity.

delete this

>tripfag fag

If want a girl to do this to you.. just tell her you voted for Trump and will do so again!

No, we haven't lost yet, we have this redpilled guy. He actually wants to leave both EU and OTAN. He speaks japanese and will make anime real.

Too bad pol is full of shills desu.