Why don't you debate him live on his stream?

Why don't you debate him live on his stream?

What are you afraid of, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UNw1kt_MyoY
twitter.com/thealthype/status/842730262345658368
twitter.com/OmniDestiny/status/843164275803873280
youtu.be/_JIcn8WRRTE?t=7m43s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sup Forums isn't one person.

I'm not twitter approved so he won't be able to use me for more views.

What is there to debate? This faggot is a left wing shill.

he only debates people he thinks he can win against

sage please

he tried to make himself look big in that picture

If reddit was is person it is this cuck , there is nothing to debate witha subhuman that is locked in his own bubble in where he thinks that silcon valley is succesfull because of mexican immigrants.

He only debates randos primarily.

So no.

90% of what he's said I agree with, but most people I've heard him to talk to don't even know how to argue.

"I feel this thing is racist, it just FEELS racist to me.... OMG, you disagree? I just can't even- I can't talk to you until you agree with me. This is over."

>his stream

He's however free to debate me on a neutral channel whenever he wants.

>making debates about winning instead of exchanging ideas and ideologies

fuck these peoples

>translation
"I have no arguments and deep in my heart I kbow he's right so instead I'll just call him a cuck"

Would Styx debate him? Styx would mop the floor with this cum rag

D A W G
A
W
G

I don't have a debating mind. I can recite stats at will and I have honest conversations, I don't have the necessary skill set to try manipulate and steer an opponent into a corner like he does. I'd look like an idiot despite him making no points at all.

>defeated Jontron
>defeated Naked Ape
>defeated Sargoy

Hes the chosen one, come with a holy sword to strike the rising right down where it stands.

Dodge you see him debate Saigon and naked ape?

They don't even debate. What they are doing is called having an argument.

There's a technical difference.

because i have no interest in hearing a dwarf say my dude for an hour desu

THIS

>afraid of
Let's be clear. After Ryan Dawson, nothing Destiny did was actually a "debate." He got blown out in such comprehensive detail, refuted zero points, and in two hours raised not a single effective rebuttal of anything his opponent actually said. It was pretty funny watching him debate someone willing to simply cite data at him. He got systematically obliterated and Dawson later compared it to educating a child rather than holding a debate.

The next day, he simply forgot about it and continued repeating his pro-hillary dreck. Ergo he is no longer debating. He hasn't had a debate since, when was this, October? He's just arguing in poor faith to try and "win" arguments. He never wins, either, he's uniformly intellectual dishonest.

It felt good to watch Naked Ape break all of his fingers, and I don't even like the guy.

>I know he's right
People who are right don't have to lie, they don't have to ignore facts, and they don't have to shift the goalposts to ignore unpleasant truths that utterly refute their points.

>There are riots going on in Europe.
>NO THEY AREN'T NO THEY AREN'T HUU HUU HUU WE AREN'T TALKING ABOUT EUROPE HUU HUU
>I DIDN'T MENTION GDP HUU HUU

Go watch Ryan Dawson hold down your loser idol and bash his teeth out with a billiard ball. It'd be good for you to remember that your side LOST the debate utterly as soon as facts entered the equation.

idk about those "wins" but he got BTFO into deep space by Ryan Dawson here:
youtube.com/watch?v=UNw1kt_MyoY

who is this queer? why should i want to debate him?

I'll debate him, but only if MrMouton unbans Gertle from TS

How many layers of my dude are you on right now my dude?

My dude

He has an anoying low t voice and has a tendency to interrupt his opponents and shit them with irrelevat questions, not even listening to what they have to say. I would probably rage quitted. now that being said

SAGE AL THE YOUTUBE TRASH TRHREADS.

video of debate in my previous post, pick practically any segment of it and it's always Ryan totally refuting Destiny

I don't know OP?

Why is Destiny afraid of TheAltHype?

twitter.com/thealthype/status/842730262345658368
twitter.com/OmniDestiny/status/843164275803873280

>Murdered by Jim
>Murdered by Sargon
>His only victory was against a vidya YouTube guy

>It felt good to watch Naked Ape break all of his fingers, and I don't even like the guy.

I can't wait. i've watched the other 'debates' and been saving that one for later. I hear it's as devastating as the others.

Did anyone else see the debate between Vegain Gains, Bearing and Kraut and Tea ?

>It felt good to watch Naked Ape break all of his fingers, and I don't even like the guy.
Naked Ape did the best of everyone who "debated" Destiny. Everyone else fell into Destiny's frame and failed to effectively counter what he said.

WHAT THE FUCK DAWG, YOU DON'T WANT CHEAPER IPHONES?

Ask him to debate me in spanish and I will do it. This retarded faggot knows fuck all about economy. I mean, he even admitted it, so whats the fucking point about debating someone on something they know fuck all bout.

I dont like autistics.

His "debate" against Jim was full cringe.

He was arguing from an "I feel" standpoint from the get go, and when Jim started to argue that way as well, he tried to call him out, only for Jim to revert to statistics and calling him out. It was full on cringe.

Naked Ape made Destiny look like a illiterate retard, so good on him.

Jim played him at his own game and won though

Never try to teach a pig to sing
You waste your time and the pig gets angry

High pitched sophistry and faggotry.

He had a debate with pharmabro, and 5 minutes in, pharmabro said accused him of being someone who holds strong opinions on stuff he knows nothing about.

Is he our goy?

he doesn't debate tho he just spout shit like the sperg he is

You took the Swiss cheese bait, dumbass.

Even more so since Naked is fairly good at juggling making a point and also making fun of someone. Destiny shifts pretty quickly into whiny high pitched fast talking mode.

wasent he advocating for slavery ?? and didnt he sayd that negros are woman are to dumb?

and isint he actually autistic and planed to kill someone in real life? and wasent his dick pick leaked on the internet? dosent he to neglect his own child and wanted to fucker ? is he this guy?

Nah, Sargon effectively lead him to water but couldn't make him drink.

Jon fell for the frame trap.

SAGE

>invites someone knowledgeable about the ME onto his stream
>gets BTFO
>Fast forward to next day
>He is literally learning ME topography having to learn where countries like Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan and Saudi Arabia are.

This guy is such an ignorant pillock he starts debates on topics he doesn't know the FIRST thing about. The very least one should be able to expect of someone who wants to talk about the ME conflicts is that they know the basic lay of the fucking land there. Holy shit, it makes me mad just thinking about how ignorant a person can be. He is what? 30 years old? Yet his knowledge doesn't stretch any further than a handful of vidya, and even then he isn't "well versed" in their development or lore. It really does beg the question; what DOES this guy fucking know? Has he been in a stasis since the age of 10? Does he have a learning disability?

Sargon was just a blabbering fence-sitting dumbass.

He's not a race realist so when Destiny asked why blacks don't get married (which they both agreed would improve their socioeconomic status) Sargon could only say "lol idk". It's not like Sargon could just point out that blacks are inherently more violent and less intelligence and that's why they don't take easy steps to improving their lot in life.

>topography
geography*

Steve Bonnell II

what a pretentious thing to do

jim shited on him by making destiny agree with his points witch trump was making.. sargon on his 2 debate made destiny admit woman and blacks are retarded and advocate for slavery and not only that sargon made destiny pick trump for his ideals autisteny was agreeing with fucking trumps ideas ... naked ape just shited on destiny face by making destiny realize his arguments ware retarded... everytime this prick privileged boy that lives in a white majority place talks he just spews shit. hell even a fucking cooperate asshole martin shkreli shited on him. made him his bitche and diagnosed destiny with retardation

youtu.be/_JIcn8WRRTE?t=7m43s

Kinda want to just for fun but my voice is shit.

When I said "did the best of them" I meant of the people who talked to Destiny after the JonTron incident.

Jim did a decent job and Ryan Dawson fucked Destiny so hard that Destiny immediately went from aggressively stating positions to meekly asking questions.

Why would anyone want to debate this failed abortion? He will cite bullshit "facts" and when you refute them, he'll call you racist, sexist, homophobe and nazi, then cucks will dogpile on you and after that luegenpresse will make worst person in the world.

>he'll call you racist, sexist, homophobe and Nazi,

all you have to do is be some type of minority to avoid that.

>"debate" a coked up chipmunk that thinks he's an intellectual because he took notes during his women studies class

Burying someone with a barrage of weak, often contradicting arguments doesn't make you smart.

What's his name again, Sup Forums?

He looks 50000 years behind in terms of evolution

He beat Johntron Sargon and naked ape fucked him what world do you live in

Wasn't jontron minority? You have to be a minority and cultural marxist.

holy shit could you imagine 10,000s of people "debating" one person at the same time. OP isn't even a troll post. that sounds fucking amazing.

Oh I'm sure you'd be a HUUGE challenge.

Doesn't he send cock pics to female fans? How small is it?

So let's make a tally of his wins/losses;

Wins
Lauren Southern
JonTron (debatable)
Random Sup Forums user

Losses
Martin Schkreli
Jim/Internet Aristocrat
TheNakedApe

You'll notice that he's lost to reasonably well educated, self-confident and accomplished debaters. Destiny picks his battles wisely, which is to say he ensures that the people he debates are likely to lose, do to to a lack of confidence, education, or rhetorical skills/experience. Of course, that makes it all the more pathetic when he loses to his opponents anyway.

I think Martin Schkreli put Destiny's mindset best in a nutshell, "You have seem to have somewhat strong opinions on a field you don't know a lot about..." -- video with Shkreli, 5:19

To quote from a rather eloquent poster on Youtube: "I fucking LOVE how when Shkreli mentions how he treats autism and Destiny believes it's a moment for him to bare fangs and smugly attack with the tone he talks in because, he, reasonably like many others, believes you cannot treat things like ASD with drugs because he has a fragment of basic bitch knowledge on drugs and neurology, and Shkreli just wipes the floor with him and makes him look like a dumb ass to the point where Destiny is in a desperate defensive stance, so much so that he has to google his rebuttals."

Also, I actually like Destiny in some ways. His "debate" with Martin Schkreli very quickly turned into a really interesting discussion, once Destiny's ego was effectively crushed. But honestly, Destiny is doing a fine job of putting his own arrogance on a platter and displaying it to the world right now. He's basically a blue-pilled red-piller, because of the efficiency in which he hangs himself from the public gallows with his own half-baked arguments, and his own insufferable attitude.

>"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!"
>"See, you're talking about a priori while I'm talking about the posteriori"

I don't care what side of the argument that kid was on, he deserves to be gassed. Not to mention he's a coalburning faggot.

He beat Jontron (inexperienced debater).

Sargon, Naked Ape and Mister Metokur absolutely destroyed him.

At first Destiny actually thought he was going to debate Martin Shkreli. Martin didn't even have to try because he somehow turned Destiny into an ass kissing yes man chump who wouldn't even challenge him on a single point, so they just ended up having a chat.

Why couldn't jontron win then?

can you link me the debate?

it would be interesting if it were like him vs an active thread on pol
although one possible problem would be how to put the best arguments posts first, and to prevent spam or something

here

>The next day, he simply forgot about it and continued repeating his pro-hillary dreck.
Pic very much related.

his talk with Shkreli was really fucking good

Not really a debate either. You don't have to disagree with each other and yell down each other's throats because of it.

This cuck does research on every person before he baits them in via twitter.

POST PRIORI
R
I
O
R
I

WEW LAD

>his talk

It was a debate he lost once Martin asked "What do you mean with autism?" and the growth hormone thing. That was before the 5th minute mark.

I've only watched a couple videos, but that naked ape one was fucking ridiculous at showing how incompetent people like Destiny are at debating
>How is a large steady flow of immigrants good for the economy?
>"Well actually there was this study in Miami from all the cubans coming over and nothing bad happened to the economy!
>I actually read that study and that's not at all what it said, they had a massive depression and it only recovered because the flow of immigrants stopped
>OKAY YEAH IT WAS ONLY A 20 YEAR DEPRESSION BUT IT STABILIZED THIS PROVES A STEADY FLOW OF UNSKILLED WORKERS REFUSING TO ASSIMILATE IS GOOD!
I always love when fags cite a source just to have it turned around against them. They're just desperately hoping the other person hasn't actually read the source so they can't refute it

That's the issue with "Modern" debating, there's so many papers that one can't read it all.

The tactic is just to cite a source your opponent hasn't read, and call it facts. good on Naked Ape for calling that shit out.

That Destiny faggot is a disgusting neolib who doesn't even read the actual references he cites, and clearly only reads at best the abstract, and at worst just reads the news article without actually understanding or actually having read the data. He has difficulties understanding basic shit like net economic growth =/= universal net benefit, and constantly gishgallops and spazzes out like a mong. He also seems to think that real economies and markets are a game of Starcraft. All in all, a 10/10 autist.

debating in general is stupid.

45 minutes to argue something.

Why?

What if you cite a 200 page study i had no way of knowing you were going to in advance? I need a day to go through it to prove you're wrong u nigger

He lost debate with Lauren Southern

These are not really debates but more of a argument. Nether Destiny or whoever he's debating know enough about what they are talking about for it to be a debate. When they have to take breaks to google statistics to back their arguments, the whole thing falls apart.

Watching these is like if we got two newscasters to argue about topics. Like Anderson Cooper vs Sean Hannity.

Also look at this manlet.

good ol' styxie, he's got the power of the ars goetia on his side after all

This.
He truly believes that his opinions are the very definition of logic and morality so when someone argues against them he refuses to take them seriously and calls them out for being retarded or mimics them in a condescending manner. When his bullshit claims are refuted with facts he either becomes emotionally unstable. His favourite tactic is simply not listening, interpreting people's viewpoints as hate speech and then tries to attack his opponent's credibility because of his own misunderstanding.
The guy is an emotional child who has very few points that are noteworthy but because he articulates them like an angry child who has been told he can't have ice cream for breakfast, any discussion with him is a pure waste of time.

I just honestly can't understand using a source that literally disproves your point. Like the source Destiny cited showed that the flow of immigrants caused a 20 fucking year depression, yet somehow he's so detached from reality he thinks that them recovering from it, once the flow of immigrants stopped mind you, proves his point somehow.
It's like he knows he's wrong but is unwilling to admit it

>tfw no perfect half-cuban twink to wrap his perfect cock sucking lips around your dick

why live?

>somebody makes a point
>"What do you mean? I don't even know what that means!"
>somebody makes an analogy to [xyz]
>"I don't care about [xyz], I'm not even talking about [xyz] dawg, I'm talking about [abc]

He's the most Jewish debater I've heard in a long while.

Pushed as close as he could without being labeled as a 'racist'. Once they establish that people like Destiny just shut off.

He and Molymeme are the same fucking person in this respect

>somebody makes a point
>"okay but what if we were in a hypothetical situation where your point was wrong?"
>"would you admit your point was wrong in that case?"

him vs. david duke when?

Cause it would feel like picking on the retard kid.

Literally look at him. My dick is thicker than his scrawny little arms.

That, or he could've just looked it up and found that the welfare system promotes single motherhood for blacks.

All in all, his arguments are idiotic. "durr with immigrant labor you can buy cheap iphone and vidya game, that's why it means it's better for everyone because nobody wants to work those jobs". Literally entirely divorced from reality. But then again, he *does* make his living from playing videogames online and trying to stay relevant with bullshit "debates".

Not really

I've listened to molymeme for a while now and he does pretty well against tough opponents

He only breaks down when the people he's arguing with fall into the same spectacle of retards like destiny who constantly shift definitions to fit their world view and he only breaks down because he starts getting uncontrollably angry

A clear example is in the communist debate he did a while ago

Molymeme shows are debates
Destiny shows are just stupid fucking arguments that have no basis in reality

prove it