MGTOW Thread 2: Electric Boogaloo

Previous Thread: Recommended viewing: youtube.com/watch?v=dFdFmo7MFV8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LqDfKfBz2C0
youtube.com/watch?v=JSqrbdM8XjI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypergamy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MGTOW is great in concept but contains too many fat incels for it to be taken seriously.

Most men are MGTOW and don't even realize it because they are blind to how women behave around chad and how the dating market actually works.

understanding women and chad is literally MGTOW 101

1. Daughters of single mothers.

Often means Daddy issues. And a mother who was dating a lot because Daddy was gone. Daughter grows up dealing with lots of tears and angst from a perpetually ditched Mom. And no good male supervision / role model. Some daughters of single mothers escape this (grandpa strong in her life; or a really good and stable stepfather before her wild years, maybe).

> #2. cutters

> #3. women with tattoos and eccentric piercings

> #4. women who have ever had an eating disorder

2-4 are self explanatory

> #5. Women who have had more than 5 lovers.

Studies have shown that a woman's ability to pairbond drops off significantly if she has had more than this. Which coincidentally matches Grandma's common-sense advice.

> #6. Redheads.

Hands down this one is the most controversial. To me it makes no sense, but I have never a redhead. Also, this probably refers to natural redheads.

> #7. Bi-sexuals.

Fun to sex with. A sheer disaster to marry. Avoid falling in love with bisex women.

> #8. seems to be often about attention-seeking.

> #9. Weaboos and Wapanese.

Western women who live only to anime and Cosplay and who believe Asian culture to be superior in all ways

> #10. Victim women.

Not referring to women who have been victims, necessarily, but referring to women with a "victim mentality".

Women who need rescuing will carry that need with them from relationship to relationship.

But most men aren't aware of it and continue coming home to their increasingly frigid bitch of a wife and can't grasp why she doesn't such his dick when he works 50hrs a week to keep the kids in private school

Then she fucks the yoga instructor and takes half his shit and he cant figure it out

MGTOW - Evolution Of Manipulation.

youtube.com/watch?v=LqDfKfBz2C0

women have no understanding of love or loyalty, its sad but true.
do you think your wife/gf loves you? its just your turn, that's it. as soon as something better comes along you'll be in a world of pain (divorce, custody, money, etc).

the whole point of MGTOW is warning people that AWALT and teaching men to work around it.

you don't hate the player, just study up on the game.

>do you think your wife/gf loves you?

Yes.

Because she said so.

>referring to women with a "victim mentality".
Good post.
But, surely most women have this victim mentality. I mean its being advocated in womens culture on TV and movies and such that they get paid unequally and are getting raped every 5 minutes, among other things.

How does a woman who does not have this victim mentality act?

Better not look for relationship and all desu senpai

the problem is you don't understand that word the same way... you expect her to love you like your mother does. she will never do that.

she only loves herself, and loves you for what you can do for her.

>Because she said so.

Beta nu-males rejecting women is like hobos rejecting Aston Martin

>Because she said so.
hahahhaha

>do you think your wife/gf loves you?
She doesn't because a woman does not understand love like a man does. She is only interested in you if you have status and resources.

it's not about rejecting women. it's about sinking to their level.

most men have bullshit moral codes to keep them from doing this... just keeps them cucks.

Yup, MGTOW is to prevent you from becoming wageslave cuck.

Men are told that if they fret on plantation and show maturity and responsibility, they will earn respect of a woman and society in return.

And then they realize they've become just sorry cucks, it's not what they were taught all their lives.

That's why it is called a red pill.

I've read this exact post before. Word for word.

Stop pretending you're "going your own way" as if you ever had the option of dating any females, you fucking losers.

the truth about women: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypergamy

>t. leaf shill......again

probably 95% of us woke up after being hurt by significant others.

I think most MGTOWs are ex-married grown men WARNING the younger ones about the dangers of marriage.

They're not beta cucks wanting to go on dates.

This.

Love when you think about it is just projecting your own fantasies on other human being, it's really shallow and cheap when you realize that.
But people keep forcing it on young people to exploit them to the max. Woman will never love man like she loves her children, woman are not biologically conditioned to love men but men are biologically conditioned to love woman.

Solution is simple. Either turn faggot, or pay hookers for sex. Its cheaper either way.

Men's mating strategy is conqueror and protector.
Conqueror to get dem wimminz
Protector to keep them and ensure survival of your offspring

Woman's is simply walking calculator, a never ending market of pussy and evaluation. When she has "protected" status, she's actually turns on a "cucking" mode by nature.

Don't be a protector, remain a conqueror.

People end up beta "nu-males" because they were fed a pack of bullshit at a young age that has resulted in a lifetime of failure with women. If they were taught the truth and given the tools to succeed, there wouldn't be the current rise in male virginity among 20 year olds.

>hurr treat her with respect
>"she just sucked some guys dick in the bathroom"
>just treat her with respect bro

>Either turn faggot, or pay hookers for sex.

MGTOW in a nutshell.

>That's why it is called a red pill.

so married+childred: blue
mgtow: red

What is the bogpill then?

But I had and I did.

And I'm still doing it.

>Because she said so
Women are all liars and are taught that it's ok to lie if it protects and serves their best interests

>MGTOW
>Not fuckin degenerate and just as bad as SJWs

Yeah that's what this fuckin world needs. Full of Leftist women who have a free ticket to ride the cock train and men who refuse to take up their masculine duties, get that woman into shape, and pump out a generation of men better than themselves.

The best fight against women being sluts is to find a man strong enough to turn them into decent mothers.

MGTOW is for childish men who are too afraid to do what needs to be done and instead go the way of the male SJW to live a decadent, self-centered, individualistic life with no regard to society or the need to improve it. You cowards make me fuckin sick.

no. 3

Let's assume, it is true and some MGTOW are true forced loneliness type of guys.

Going MGTOW is the only reasonable option for them that can grant them happiness and life worth living, why forcing them into relationship if they are not wanted anyways?

The thing is, that's not true and you are just shilling to get those guys exploited like they always been.

PLEASE NOTE:

All threads on Sup Forums have been long infiltrated by Shills.

The standard viewpoint on Sup Forums is:
>Slap you woman about, because women like a dominant man

ok, try this and I'll see you in divorce court.

You will just have a resentful women looking for any way out and shell leave you and take half your stuff as soon as the opportunity arises.

Getting advice about such things on Sup Forums is such a bad idea. These are government shill threads that want you to marry a psycho and go through the divorce for all the revenue it generates. The white race will still die out EVEN IF YOU HVE KIDS because those kids are being raised by these BETA psycho women.

Get yourself an ALPHA WOMAN, Sup Forums. Because you are ALPHA MEN, right?.

And who's saying that. A virgin cuck.gl macho man on your mission.

>Haha jokes on you I'm a virgin out of choice haha 420 blaze it

Lots of "tuff guys" on this thread LARPING as "put women in their place" guys. Try putting a woman "in her place" and see what happens.

These guys are the ones being cucked HORRIBLY and dont even realise it.

You are raising your own wife or gf. Like a child. Shes supposed to support YOU and make you being the sole provider EASIER while she raises the children. It is not your job to raise her AND your own children. If you think a relationship where you have to "put women in their places" is normal you have a shit life my friend - I am sorry for you.

You both are 2 sides of a like coin. You both have roles and you both contribute. If you are having to keep your women in line, shes NOT A WOMAN. Stop giving those psychos attention and let them come to maturity by failing at relationships.

There are WAAAAYYYYY too many beta fucks ready to fuck anything that moves because, you know, they're "alphas" and, you know, they have to get laid at every opportunity ven if its with a psycho.

Get some self esteem guys. Get some self control. Keep your dick in your pants untill you meet someone who isn't a complete psycho.

>The standard viewpoint on Sup Forums is:Slap you woman about, because women like a dominant man

bullshit

no one but niggers believe this

The Jew media has corrupted women. Now they are materialist whores who do not have the natural love of a mother because the world will not be revolving around them anymore and they don't like that. If you marry such a women to pass on your genes that "woman" will raise a destroyed child and will teach the to hate you, the father if you dont buy her all the shit she wants.

Breeding with women is good, but most women are not behaving like adults and too many cuck men think they can "put them in their place" by "dominating" them becaus Sup Forums told them so. They are doing their womans parents job. They are being cucked by their parents in law.

>yes goyim remove yourselves from the gene pool
>no goyim women will only ever betray you and steal your money there is no chance of redemption just focus on yourself who cares about your race

Fuck off with this kike propaganda faggot.

Wanna change things for the better? Start red pilling women. Have alimony laws changed so they arent so one sided. Sitting on Sup Forums and crying about women because no one cares about is is just fucking sad.

this. except i actually would love seeing most Sup Forums posters in prison for their terrible life choices.

most of my friends are married now- every time i see them they look a little more beaten down and depressed. they've all been married 5+ years, none has kids yet. all of their wives (who make less than half what they do) are too busy "working on their careers"

ITT: losers attempting to justify being beta virgins

This, same marriagecucks that are shilling gynocentrism are putting their own part in supporting army of degenerate single mothers with their alimonies.

I thought about MGTOW alot and realized thats its one of jewish inventions to destroy white race.

Marrying, having, family, children is a risky business, odds are not in your favor, but its a result of jewish agenda to destroy traditional family.
You have to play the game and possibly lose it because if you dont play jews automatically win. Men opting not to have family and children are the best thing that can happen to jews, literally the enemy who kills himself. Once you realise this MGTOW beacomes meaningless.

>women
>raising children
Fuck no. They're horrible at it.

The Jew agenda is:
>have kids with a psycho
>psycho raises weak kids
>psycho divorces man and drags him through divorce court.
>psycho gets and spends half mans money

The Jew agenda is not "dont have kids" because people will still have kids The agenda is have weak kids in a broken family.

Its easy to fall for the "jews want you to just stop procreating" meme, but that is what is false.

You can just go your own way without making a big deal about it, being single when you're in your 20's is great especially if you're getting sex. If you can't make a woman wet just pay for prostitutes.

Nobody corrupted woman, woman are the same as they always been, you just screwed up and gave them rights and now they can outvote you and build welfare state around themselves.

Get an alpha woman. Beta "women" are terrible at raising kids

Femshit spotted, if they are all beta virgins then why do you care? Being MGTOW or not they are still virgins right?

This. It's not noble or whatever. It's "The Jews have fucked gender relations and I'm either too much of a pussy to launch myself off a bridge and/or I'm going to join them in ripping it all down".

Is to have white people go extinct. Whatever else you have to say is literally just sliding and jewish propaganda. You're fucking bluepilled as fuck if you think they need us anymore when they have niggers and asians. We're too much trouble so we're being replaced by useful idiots.

They dont benefit from white men being sad and upset about their marriage all the time in any way shape or form unless it drives down birth rates. Like literally, can you not use logic? Why the hell else would they try so hard to divide white men and women

How can mgtow exist in fucking poland ? Get your shit together Andrzej.

I like to pump my women and then dump them in the swamp nearby. Amirite boys??

TV and movies have corrupted women in the Anglosphere particularly. Giving them a warped sense of reality.

You may be right that theyve always been like this tho

Being polish don't make woman any better.

You don't understand the rise in beta virgins.

Why is this suddenly a problem now when it wasn't in the past?

I'll give you a hint, this was engineered on purpose and it started 60 years ago

>be beta incel
>never had a chance with women
>cope by saying I'm being alone by choice
>a bunch of other incels doing the same thing label them selves MGTOW
>little do they no you can't go your own way if you can only go in one direction
>I-I'm putting women in their place g-gaiz!

No but it makes you normal. We need you to produce white people since the other europeans won't do it. Find you a good catholic pussy and make aryan babies nigger.

The left chart is actually healthier and enforce evolution while the chart on the right enforce stagnation.

It's actually not healthier. R-selected societies turn barbaric and lead to things like mass shootings.

Your shill posts are obvious.

You are just attacking wayyy too much. You are advocating the jew agenda by encouaging procreating with psychos and all the financial problems that (((come with that))).

By procreating with psychos you will create the society seen in the movie Ideocracy

>m-m-m-muh alphas...
Are you sure you're not the MGTOW here? Holy shit. Women are women are women. There isn't some female master race sneaking around. I bet you're into femdom.

There are actually more MGTOW Poles tan me on Sup Forums which surprised me, it's growing here. That only means how shit women are. Had 3 relationships and nearly one marriage, dodged fucking artillery a bullet each time, and a train last time.
Fuck these crazy skanks. Pump and dump.

so a 8/10 guy settling for a 3/10 girl is healthy and better for evolution? ok buddy..

Fuck off shill no one is falling for your obvious propaganda. Everyone can see white genocide happening all over the world as they flood our countries with subhumans and make our birth rates plummet. How fucking stupid are you?

>not your protector
>not your provider

So what, you want to give up your biological and instinctive roles?

I'm thinking MGTOW is just natural selection working into modern society

There are alpha females just like alpha males. Its not femdom when you are an alpha too.

Buck up kiddo. You can do it

>one direction
Who said you have only one direction? You can forge your own path, you can become whoever you want and you can improve yourself if you have all your resources for yourself. Most of those beta virgin nerds will have decent job in IT or other autistic industries and earn a lot of money. If you have money and time that you don't need to waste on woman you can be whatever you want.

When my young virgin comes along I will pounce on her until then I'd rather not have to be abused by women .

also this pic for no wonder

He's very fucking stupid, he thinks all women are psychos. I doubt he has dated any women, and forms his opinions on women based on what other loser social outcasts say about them.

If we were smart, we would enforce monogamy and then encourage high birth rates for the best couple. That's far more eugenic than any other set up.

>I'm thinkin' Arby's!

I don't think you get it. The 8/10 guy fucks the 3/10, impregnates her, and then fucks off.

She then finds some poor sap to raise the kid. If you ever see a man dating a single mom, point and laugh.

Pic related is an 11/10 fucking a 2/10 and the byproduct of that

>hey snow nigger!

You are shilling so obviously. Its cringey.

**Quick! - deploy any/all pol memes for guaranteed Thread subversion**

I'm not your protector nor provider stupid wimmiz >:(
I am a sovereign citizen!
BBC worshipping whores keep trying to trick me into marriage so they can steal 50% of my property! Can you imagine being stripped of 50% of your anime collectible figurines and fleshlights? It's a worser fate than death!

Sorry i don't have womb and can't produce babies. Shitty growth rates are woman fault and woman fault alone, they decided to have career and fuck around in their 20s, why would i care about some 30 year old ugly, and used whore??

yeah MGTOW is just defective nihilists

No one will ever care about you shill.

See:
Not all women are psychos. Get an alpha woman

All women are psychos.

I think the fact you don't acknowledge this reveals it is YOU that hasn't dated any

Unless you are one...

You're commiting 2 mistakes here:
First you're confusing "alpha" with "good for society" What women are attracted to are often the worst traits men can have for life in society. "Alpha doesnt mean succesful, it just mean "is attractive to women".

Yup but selection drifts towards creating ant-like race with disposable males eaten up by females.

It's dilemma of a black widow spider male, fuck or live.

>impregnates her, and then fucks off.
except he'll be paying alimony for the rest of his life, and face prison if he refuses.

>How does a woman who does not have this victim mentality act?

They are rare as fuck

>Its not femdom when you are an alpha too.
Tell me more.

>I think the fact you don't acknowledge this reveals it is YOU that hasn't dated any

Disagree with a loser on Sup Forums? You're either a shill or a woman!

It's like you don't even have a mother, faggot.

Final beta uprising when??

It's still a harem. It's cheaper to pay the alimony till he's 18 than it would be to wife up the mexi-whore

yeah, marriage is a bad deal nowadays but actually joining a mgtow group is just so faggy.

THESE TWO ARE SHILLS GUYS. Probably in the same roo Probably the same (((guy))) with multiple IP proxy