Fucking joke man. What a buffoon.

It's ok when Trump does it

Sage

Unsaged

WTF I HATE TRUMP NOW

DRIMF BTFO!!!
Say it with me, sweetie
#MadmanPresident

So you're saying "Trump did nothing wrong"?

Fuck off kikes

Saged again

>has a golf course in his backyard
fuck off retard

When you're trying to win you will and can say anything to win. He won, keep crying and carry on.

ZLOMPF BTFO

SAGED

Not even going to say "how can he ever recover" because he can't. you pumpkin drumpfkin are so finished this time

The golf course is where you go to make deals.

Any white man would know this.

Obama took an estimate 3,590 shits while in office. Literally pooping while on the clock. Our president, excreting digested food waste from his anus...on the taxpayer dime.

I think we can accept a little weekend golfing after 8 years of President PooPoo.

bumping your sage drumpfkin

4 months in, and everyone already forgot about president PooPoo, pooping at our expense. Defiling the whitehouse with his scatological gasses.

Is he good at golf at least?

At the golf course he owns?

trump does it when negotiating
obama did it to relieve stress

Obama took more shits in the whitehouse than the prior 3 presidents combined. An estimated 4,000lbs of feces.

Over 8 years it means he took a shit about 1-2 times a day...

Sounds like a healthy colon to me.

impeachment soon my friend, impeachment soon

Drumpf

Obama went for fun. Trump goes for work

Work hard play hard...Faggot like you wouldn't understand.

obongo nigger did it to "sho da white men that we in charge now, niggaaaaa" Trump does it because he's a perfectly classy gentlemen.

But muh Fox Newz

>this fucking faggot again

I love him more and more everyday.

Drumpfkins BTFO!

6/10 u got me to reply

>not understanding that important talk and socializing happens in the goldfield
>stupid US cunt

Golf has been quite important part in many world decisions, even you dont understand it.

Yes exactly

THE ONLY WRONG TRUMP CAN DO IS NOT DEPORTING EVERY SINGLE MEZTISO INVADER.

They play golf because it is one of the few places that is nearly impossible to bug. Everyone knows this. These shills are just grasping at straws.

>How Bernie Sanders can still win!

The only important is Trump is not a nigga or woman

Finnish this

>Leftists think GOLF was the problem
The problem wasn't that Obama played golf. It's that he played golf while Louisiana was facing its worst flood in living memory and he SPECIFICALLY condemned President Bush for playing gold while Florida was facing its worst flood in living memory.

But nope, golf must be ebil because Trump does it now.

Didn't Obama play golf more than any US president ever?

Golf is where billionaires make deals.

The golf course is where deals happen, dumb poorfag millennial.

Again, golf courses are nearly impossible to bug.

That is why they play so much.

not just any US president ever, but more than other person in history. obongo did not do a single thing as president except eat fried chicken and smoke crack. "michelle" (the man) obama also regularly smoked crack.

youtu.be/j5AhAiW99U4

Fucking wrecked nigger.

Maybe they call it golf but the Presidents are actually running off to some black budget top secret facility to do some top secret things.

>They play golf because it is one of the few places that is nearly impossible to bug.
Are (You) for real.
Muh "wiretappings".

If someone wants to listen in, they will listen in.
Electronic Surveillance has improved since hard-wiring a land line.

This.
He fucking owns a golf course.

He is a thinking man

Fuck off. Obama played golf during the Loisiana floods and didn't give a fuck, Trump was there with supplies.

You do know that he bills the WH for every fucking sip of water he takes at the golf course, right. He is kiking the taxpayer bigly.

you mad all those illegal votes were wasteed, cuck? Tell padro he needs to get back on his side of the border and start building my wall.

You're wasting your life on shit.
Politics has never interested you before.
Trump is just another excuse to have a hissy fit.
Get your shit together.

>OP

He's failed every dealmaking attempt so far. I guess that's why going forward all deals will now be made by his jew son-in-law. Nice going ameridumb.

Baby boomer confirmed.

>He's not playing golf! He's playing super secret 4D golf while making deals of the century!
You Dumpftards i swear.

i rather have a president that only plays golf instead of a nigger president that cries like a bitch on national tv every time a criminal nigger gets shot or a woman president those only main platform is MUH VAGINA, AT LEAST IM NOT TRUMP

58 replies for a bait thread.

I saged and hidden this.
(You) should too.

Spending ShariaBlue money trying to get Trump to get more done!!

I mean I realize these are same people who tried to btfo Milo for Stormfront, but getting Drumpf to work harder at btfo of illegals is beyond hillarious.

Obama cried after sandy hook I believe. If you would have kept a straight face after talking to those parents then you're a cool guy I guess.

>He's failed every dealmaking attempt so far.
yup. nobody got deported. ploompf bee tee eff oh!

>belgian
>muslim sympathies
pottery

Source or you're just talking out of your ass.

The bottom line:

Who gives a fuck about golf.

Trump made a campaign promise in August of last year, "I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to go play golf...", that he has presently blatantly disregarded and Fox News has blown smoke up the asses of the American public saying Trump is at the White House busy working when he was actually at his Virginia golf club.

Trump is working it. Paying down his bigly debt to Deutsche Bank that have a controlling interest in Trump International.

Sounds like that was a prediction, not a promise.

>writing executive orders requires dealmaking

t. ameridunce

white

He explained it right there you utter fucking moron
>I play golf to relax, Obama plays golf to escape work

>ITT: retards that don't know golf courses are one of the best places for meetings

As long as he's still getting shit done who cares

Obama went golfing while he took 4 months to make military decisions

now watch this drive

lol he was golfing that weekend

fox news literally fake news

>H-he doesn't go for himself! It's a-all for the american people!!

kek, can't handle the truth?

What the fuck is a 'campaign prediction'?

Is there nothing that you faggots won't backtrack over? How can anyone be so spineless?

absolutely.

did you make this picture user? content awareness scale + photoshop tools?

What the fuck do you know? You don't even live here.

Life under Obama was a fucking curse.

Oh god, wow that's nice

You got rused for a wall that will never happen.

Bush used to bill the WH everytime he entertained foreign dignataries in his rach a couple a times, Not every fucking weekend and trump is fucking overcharging.

saying B-BUSH DID IT isn't a fucking source you beaner

True

>Trump: Three Mar-a-Lago Trips May Have Cost Taxpayers $10 Million ...
fortune.com/2017/02/22/trump-security-mar-a-lago-cost-taxpayers/
22 feb. 2017 - Donald TrumpThe Investor Who Bought and Flipped Trump's Childhood ... the President's three trips to his Mar-a-Lago estate in Florida have ... the President has already spent three weekends at Mar-a-Lago, ... which bear most of the costs, did not reply to the paper's request for detailed data on expenses.

> 88 views

>Life under Obama was a fucking curse.
How? Details.

OH yeah mexishit? Don't be so sure you slipped by Trump without paying for that wall, he's coming for you and your precious pesos Juan. Trump will make you pay for the wall weather you like it or not amegio. Better start scrubbing harder, making tacos faster, and picking fruit faster cause you better have enough money for that wall or Trump will be none too pleased hombre

>investigation by the Washington Post
Okay, I'll take that with a small ocean's worth of salt

It's a common practice but trump is making it a weekly thing.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHA...
Get ready to pay for my south wall too, faggot.

Yeah, he "won" all right
Won the title of earliest lame duck president in American history

Mexico will pay for that wall, once they realize they need to hurry up and finish it to prevent hordes of illegal immigrants from America. This has been Trump's plan all along.

Don't you faggots already have a wall in order to keep other spics out?

unsage