Date rape

So i experienced for the first time in my life claiming after a night of clubbing, sleeping with her would be rape. We were very drunk hitting the bed.

She was Korean American raised in the US.
So is this a American thing?

I forgot there are only virgins on this board.

I am not quite sure I understand. She called you a rapist afterwards?

Maybe if you could string a coherent story together, someone would respond you fucking mong.

Suing is not an American thing, it's common in all western countries.

Also, picking girls up in a bar only so you can immediately schtick them is degenerate,
I would worry less about your(*) money and more about your family jewels.

You identify as a woman and she raped you. Fixed. If it doesn't work claim to be islamic.

Try to talk english first, mongoloïd

>25% raped
>5% reported
You can't have both

>...or an attempted one.

WTF does that even mean. What is attempted date rape? An attempt to get laid that doesn't work out? A guy's hand goes 3" past the girl's unspoken psychological border on where she can be touched? A nog says "baby wan sum fuk"?

>your(*)
jek

Thank you I'm stealing that

>attempted date rape
lmao nigger what? Going in for a kiss after she said no and then backing out?

Betas are rapists now according to feminists.

My mistake, we entered my hotel after a night of clubbing. Started to fool around and she said that this is rape. Luckily i got a wiskey dick and most likely dodged a bullet there.

The following morning we did end up having sex and it was cool and all.

>The following morning we did end up having sex and it was cool and all.

Never stick your dick in crazy.

Nah she was cool, atleast she had abit of character unlike most girls here.
But, i'm just wondering if this is a American thing.

don't go to college then

Promising commitment for consent, and then not calling afterwards is considered rape these days.

Yes, this is an American thing, and as Poo said, don't stick your dick in crazy.

I can think of a fringe scenario where guys whip out their dicks after drugging some chick only to be caught by the police before committing the crime, but that's about it.

> He didn't try anything, but he definitely looked like he wanted to
+1 attempted rape

if you live in isis controlled syria or any war zone less women are raped than 1/4

all feminist rape statistics are lies to destroy men