Redpilled Quotes

ITT: Post redpilled quotes that genuinely really make you think

People will follow the strongest side.

bump

> more of the best, most human, most honorable race

holy fucking shit my sides
well you can take africa at least anglo filth is better than dindus running wild. but always remember it was USA who ruined the fun for everyone and stopped colonization, you fucked everything up

"You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell"

bump

"Diversity is our greatest strength "

"Islam is a religion of peace and has nothing to do with terrorism"

"If you kill your enemies, they win"

The legendary wisdom of the leaf.

"in my opinion it is immoral to pay tax"
"one krone paid in tax is one krone paid to the fatherlands perish/rot"
"i find that there is definite reason to praise those who pay the least in tax and condemn those who pay the most in tax"
"being a taxavoider today are like the railway saboteurs during the occupation (WW2): They do a dangerous job but they do a patriotic job"
(this is my translation)
Mogens Glistrup on national television in 1971

"Waah waah jews" - some old fart who fucked kids and beat his wife

Do it again bomber Harris!

There's two breads, you eat two I eat none.

Average one bread per person.

>Nicanor Parra.

Take the godpill

wish the guy wrote a book

>In 1967, Gan-Ganowicz traveled to Yemen under government contract from the King of Saudi Arabia to train local tribal insurgents against the Soviet backed communist rebels. His main activities there included the shooting down of a MiG aircraft piloted by one of the leaders of the Soviet military fighting for the communist side in Yemen

>the captcha was a roadside for Dachau

*roadsign, shit

bump

fi they ever make a movie about him Eddie Redmayne should play him, the guy looks like Kierkegaard's son

I wish that was real
gotta give it to the guy, even tho he's a plotting jew he doesn't give much of a shit about other jews. He has too big of a god complex to identify with anyone else or care about anyone else

True. Anyway, the fake is pretty obvious, since it is claimed that those few sentences strech through two pages of his book, but this something I can imagine him saying.

very """redpilled""", a literal kike talking about mischieving others

fuck off monkey

People will always be disunited. That's human nature: we live to struggle and fight.

Only a Romanian would be stupid to believe otherwise.

Is *armed struggle the best way to proceed? Or should metapolitics be the course until violence is the most expedient option?

Maybe we have fallen a quite bit, my people have certainly taken damage spiritually and they have been demoralised but you can't deny that when the Anglo is allowed to roam and conquer, he gets shit done. Look at all the greatness that has been left behind in the former colonies. In Australia they hadn't even discovered the wheel when we arrived and now it's a prosperous first world country.

[62.6] Say: O you who are Jews, if you think that you are the favorites of God to the exclusion of other people, then invoke death If you are truthful.

>be nazi
>get cucked by a former nazi

lmao

Rockwell was, and always will be a loser.

>Being murdered means being cucked.

Okay.

bump

Not many people believe it be like it is, but I do-tier quote

OUT OUT OUT GET 'EM OUTTA HERE!

This is now a Codpill thread

"A feminist is a women who fight for his son to play with a doll while a illegal imigrant play with her daughter"