(((MGTOW)))

>Don't create offspring that can obstruct my path to world domination now white goyim ;>)

I'm so sick of kikes pushing this meme on here.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/D2Mq3te
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Formally giving up on women is retarded. You'll just end up quitting when you find a good one.

Checked and yes.
>I renounce the female race!
How humblefag is this? Women sense the desperation in this gross 'revenge' theme

that is some disgusting looking pasta. way overcooked. bad sauce.

Y-yeah.

Regardless of it's intent it's still accomplishing the same thing. Downsizing white people and increasing race mixing. Face it. Stacey is going to fuck someone and you're still going to pay for it either through child support or taxes.

(((MGTOW)))
>rejecting Male roles because you're a beta

How else are we gonna get the pop below 500 mil?

Just get whites to breed less, then let lose some gene germs on the rest.

What if the winning team was actually as red pilled as we are?

You're still in the right though.

so basically you want men to keep acting as workhorses and expendable idiots, you want them to ignore all the flaws of women and the injustices in the legal system just because individuals doesn't matter for conservatives and right wingers, only the collective or the white race does

Truthfully I'm getting fairly close to resigning myself to MGTOW.

It's nearly impossible to find a virgin girl these days.

>that pic
*balloon deflating noise*

why is that image so hot

That's right goyim...look at the pasta. Ignore the female human. Remember, traps are not gay.

>there will be no white countries at the close of the next century
>unless all western governments fall and race and tribe become important enough to talk about again
>even trump married his kids off to Jews and seems to be withdrawing from the things he said in the election
>it can only get better with violence and complete and utter collapse of current states and global economy, else we will be bred into brown mullattos
>no you should definitely not train yourself for combat and focus on physically improving yourself and getting ready for war, you should marry some woman who grew up during all of this and sees nothing wrong with it, instead of getting ready for the war to come.

If I survive, I'll make 8 babies with a war bride, one every year for a decade. But there is no point to do this before the collapse.

>It's nearly impossible to find a virgin girl these days.
Are you a virgin tho?

>when you spill your spaghetti, and she eats it

I had those same fucking spoons. It's like the cheapest set of silverware at walmart.

It doesn't matter whether he is a virgin.

Only beta loser males are virgins.

Pure, loyal, and considerate women are virgins.

Both virgin and non-virgin males should get virgin females.

There are no virgin women left, so I've given up on them. Women are like attack dogs that need to be brought to heel.

new fetish

>if it wasnt for MGTOW their would be white familes and children everywhere!

Yeah, no. The reason so many men are bitter is because thats no longer a possibility for them.

The problem wont correct itself until you acknowledge these grievences and stop enabling female stupidity

remember to marry to the vaginajew goy!

dont forget to pay up when you ask for divorce after catching your wife with tyrones dick on her mouth goy!

also marry those single moms goy! chads kid needs money!

Yeah, I am actually.

Think I read somewhere that 2 year intervals were optimal.

Have sex and stop complaining.

WHATS THE POINT OF THIS PICTURE????
IS THIS WHAT THEY CALL (((ART)))

LOOK AT ME I HAVE TITS AND IM EATING SPAGGETI I DIDNT MAKE BECAUSE COOKING IS SO PATRIARCHAL!!!!

FUCKING EDGY (((ART)))

You can have kids without marrying.

Yes goyim, befriend leftist-voting women. Listen to them, goyim. You'll surely be the assertive one of the couple... The government won't fuck you over and take away your precious white kids, no no.

>What is common law marriage

>baboon
>trust me

>You'll surely be the assertive one of the couple...
Yeah actually. Most women are willing to take on the support role

I have no idea. Probably some american cuckery.

>falling for the jewish free love meme
>supporting the moral decay of society
I consider myself a humble man, but the more I encounter people like you, the prouder I become of the fact that I waited until marriage.
Repopulating the white race is only half the battle. Quantity is worth nothing to us without quality. Raise good children, and don't encourage loose women.

>third world can't be redpilled

**zip**
>Here we go again

Sup Forums is a board full of mongrels. I don't know why the care about pushing this here so much.

embasado brasileiro

Thet gif

Women caused the fall of mankind. You need more slaves. How do SURROGACIES drop the birth rate? You like estrogen. You like circumcision. You like ass cancery nofap. You like cold showers. You need to fuck RIGHT OFF, banker. You cannot answer me. Sure. Your lies SEEM logical. They are not

Just look at the media, nothing pisses off the kikes more than large white families.

The entire economy is a worthless interest payment ponzi scheme. Isaiah 40:17. There is a giant red dragon waiting near a vagina in the sky they put there now. So I wouldn't worry

Virgin females don't want your herpes and hpv user.

Fuck MGTOW. Here is your traditional conservative wife and family.

It's only a thing in some states, but essentially if a man and woman live together long enough they will be considered legally married, even without them performing a ceremonial or civil marriage.

>worrying
We'll need strong families for what's coming. I'm not worrying, I'm preparing.

Mankind exists because of women you retard. That faggot sci-fi scenario you kikes keep pushing about surrogacy and birthing robots is laughable.

At least that baby isn't the chocolate variety.

There's no way incels would ever be able to afford birthing robots and artificial sex droids anyway.

THICC

Ay yay yay bro

Heterosexuality used to be defined as abnormalcy. Right when we defined homosexuality. Conservative men used to be sceptical of women. We gave them the right to vote. They stepped on our cubes. I already outlined how to reproduce like Ronaldo did. Like Hagar. Like the barren. Now we're chock full of estrogen and keep making slaves for a beast system that blew us out 6,000 years ago. God puts the souls. Not vaginas. David and Jonathan were bisexual who acted on it. Ruth and Naomi. Eunuchs. Centurion. The 144,000. Married like Adam and Eve and acted on it. And killed nephilim. And ruled israel. But not banished. Only blessed. You want a strong army? Be homo. You want south park's latest season? Be a clammo. We also have Truvada now. Which doesnt work on females. There are SO MANY DISEASES and so many people with them. Why would I risk not using a condom even ONCE as a clammo. If i can have babies by being a homo and never getting sick!? Let alone all the other disadvantages of women. Men come from ground. Women come from men. Men are glory of God. Women are glory of men. If we dont want them. Too bad for you, Cindy

Can't you just skip the whole marriage and family part? Just buy a house for someone you hate. No need to go on dates first.

Watch the new Beauty and the Beast movie if you want love.

Oh no no no. Eve fucked the devil. God made life. Still does. And it's not by way of sex. Eve was secondary
WOE BE THEM IN THOSE DAYS CARRYING CHILDREN!

>the many faces of schizophrenia

Jewish invention with jews having the most of those according to their own encyclopedias. Are spiritual problems. There are NO bodily tests for them. Are pseudo sciences. Gimme a real argument. Not just ad homming people's opinions. This is the real world. I figured it out. Too bad for you. Ill be in the 144,000 not defiled by only vaginas. You are something else

It's because fat people have a different perception of themselves..

usually a "feel sorry for me" perception.

>kike amerilard tries to convinece me to submit to the sin of lust
How very kikeish

>defiled by vaginas

I don't think you understand your religion, mate.

I want to hear the noise they make when she slaps them on table

I'm married to a nice thicc athletic babe and it's great.

I love it when incels get jealous.

For they are undefiled by women. Says it right there. Some say also they are virginal. But our words didnt exist. The concepts did. Could have said eunuchs. Just virgins. Men. Did not

Psh! Thk!

I think that picture just turned me gay

>sentence fragments. Word salad.
You're legit crazy. Seek medical attention.

all set and ready to go!

You actually believe this?
Her husband was with her when she was fat and couldn't get anything better.
Now she's hot and left her husband for a Chad.
Same shitty story different day.

>inb4 basement dwelling nerd virgin

I don't watch anime, I don't play video games, I'm not married, but I make 6 figures(5 with tax), extremely fit, and I have more girls in a month than you slay in your life. I have them constantly and it made me realize MGTOW is completely right on the woman brain and psychology.

Way ahead of you buddy. Welcome to the based life of exclusive males. Biblical soundness. And test

Protip: break up that huge block of text into chunks or nobody will read it.

>we should procreate with disgusting hybrids between man and woman so that we can pass on their disgusting genes to the next generations of men and women while having to tolerate their bullshit because the legal system disgustingly favours them over men

If people promoting MGTOW are jews, then you are fucking Satan

This guy gets it.

>implying this isn't homo

>Episode 2 Never.
Why wont he just stop drawing for a fucking moment just to continue this shit. I know he still does shit on the side. FUCK

You cant put me in a box. You have an illiterate president who makes no sense. You tried to lie. Have a "point". Show me how im wrong. This is not how men debate. You are DQ'd and defiled. Too fucking bad. You're the idiot nutbar rabbi who blew out the entire world. There's not much time left asshole

>Having a family is satanic

What?

redpilled leaf. take the homo pill, Sup Forums. your life will be better without women controllign you.

All true men prefer a high test bride

Implying you have a point. Implying youre greentexting what i say to prove my specific points are "wrong"?
Goy tip: blow me and ask me if i care about your obfuscations bald faced ovious lies or opinions in any way. Ever

I feel bad for MGTOW dudes, they probably have suffered a lot with their parents divorce and mommy was probably a sick bitch. But not all women are like that. And if you had bad experiences with women, well learn to pick a decent one.

This post just blew /r9k-pol/ off the map

Fag. Bleh.

We are at war! Quantity is what we need right now, and from that mass of white people a new leader will arise.

This is a mistake that Hitler made. German soldiers put up a good fight but in the end millions of slavs (controlled by jews) overwhelmed them

Shplaff

MGTOW's should really just meet up and fuck eachother since they can't get women anyway. MGTOM

Clammo. Fucks the devil's sloppy seconds. Blech. Dregs of society especially on here. Enjoy the zika and throat cancer and ineffective cures for your walking diseases and vices you created in the garden and propagate by ignoring the male Christ whom never came in any of these manners

you're basically a women. just chop your dick off now

I don't believe in mgtow, I just can't talk to girls because I'm depressed and insecure. I'm bodybuilding now though so I can boost my confidence. Girls don't have a problem with 25 year old virgins right?

>implying they aren't sadistic kikes with intact families

this p much

Al dente pasta never let me down

This. This is how we set up society. Women took over. Men get grinded into a pulp. Jewishness is a matrilineal "religion" these days. All politics. All liars. All rabbis we were told not to call ourselves. I hate them all
Christ warned against this. Oh well

Legit, why would I want kids? It doesn't seem enjoyable at all. Total time sink.

I'v tried to convert fat bitches into healthy weight women but they all have excuses and most give up.

They look for any way out of having to change their lifestyle.

A common thing they will say is.;

> if you can't accept me for who I am then you are not worth my time.

Yeah the MGTOW meme is just something forever alone betas use to pat themselves on the back for being losers. When you're single, whether you're looking or not, you're going your own way already.

To create a term, start a group, try to belong to something like MGTOW, it is obvious you're looking for a reason to lie to yourself.

It's equatable to being an ugly feminist cat lady who can't find a man saying "ITS MY CHOICE TO BE SINGLE REEEEEE"

What makes it better is you can tell they're so insecure about it, because they make a big deal about it. Just weak excuses for men looking to latch onto something because they can't actually stand "on their own" to begin with.

It's not the family the problem, it's the fucking monster you would be making it with

>men can't be men without their defiling opposites
>this in turn makes them more manly; not patriarchy; not other males; but the females who arent allowed to speak on any of this according to the OT
Yeah eh. No male nor female in Christ. No marriages in Heaven. This is all a temporary fix before new creation and final judgment and the flood of fire

I am too. Church is an awesome place to meet women. Not just directly, but inderictly too. Every grandmother and mother that sees a well put together man with a good job and dresses nice to church, has an endless pool of young women they know.

Fucking this dude, it's cute that they think they're not being obvious about it too. Let them perform their mental gymnastics cope with being losers, it's like kicking someone when they're already down when you challenge their petty arguments.

send the MGTOW cucks to us discord.gg/D2Mq3te we will bullycide them

on the other hand if anyone is low T enough for MGTOW to work on them they deserve what they get

I keep hearing people saying it's quite easy to find actually decent women on churches but I don't really think this will be the case in my shitty country.