Was this bitch deported, and if not, should we get her deported?

Was this bitch deported, and if not, should we get her deported?

thnx senpai ill contact airzona over the deportation of [ ]

She has white skin and blue eyes. She's white in my books. Let her stay.

deported to my benis

10/10 would deport

Why the fuck would you want to deport her?

Why not just deport the drug smuggling no good cartel fucks?

Hot latina wont look my musty way. DEPORT!

u broke the law, u go back to the line, fuck u!

I don't care what fucking color you are. If you're illegal, get off my fucking lawn. Someone contact ICE.

>undocumented
>citizen
>not receiving anything

she's driving a nice automobile on paved streets, wearing clean clothes, posting on facebook, and thinks she is not benefiting from being here?

yeah, send her back.

>me too thanks.

MAKE CANADA BROWN AGAIN

Deport her just for being stupid enough to flaunt "im illegal" like it's something to be proud of. I bet she's one of those people who's all about Mexico but hasn't stepped foot here since the 90s and doesn't even know spanish.

All of you fucks fail miserably in that you put the pussy on a pedestal.

>three hundred whole dollary doos

woooooow, she surely pays more in taxes than she consumes!

>blue eyes
you need to buy glasses. Which by the way shows me you also don't have blue eyes as any other color than blue is caused by shit (melanin) inside the eyes.

Go fuck a sheep ahmed

She's white. She can stay.

>60% and decreasing every year

Last time I checked Canada is 90% white. Try again, burger cuck.

blank forum and a 300 dollar payment meaning she made like 10k this year.

Meanwhile, she owns a car, has a drivers license, went to school, received an education. Sounds like a fair fucking trade yeah right get the fuck out of here.

fake news

you can't pay taxes without a social security number

>qt Latina
DEPORT
>Big black cock
WELCOME

Sup Forums logic, everyone.

>Caring about skin color and not the crime

$300 who dollars huh?

Massive contribution.

Also 10k in california is almost nothing. You bet your ass she has living assistance and various forms of financial aid.

>>Big black cock
>WELCOME
I think thats just voices in your head.

Yeah I just did my parents taxes. They paid almost $5000 in federal taxes. Plus another $1400 to the state of PA. Oh and local of like $450.

your parents need to stop working at mcdonalds.

Use her body to build the wall higher.

Well they aren't as rich as you. Sorry for being working class.

wow 300 whole dollars

Where is she from?

Working class? LMAO your parents make shit and are apart of the poor class making this country shit.

once alcohol and lysol are banned, you will soon be fucked, mr whitebread

I payed 3x more in taxes as a single guy with no kids, than 2 adults... yeah thats a problem. IDK if they own property but the taxes just go up.

not to mention you do your parents taxes... are they that incompetent or are they trying to teach you how to do taxes?... im guessing the incompetent part, you likely did the taxes on turbo tax, and called it a day, must be nice.

Shit I paid 6k and make 36k a year. Ur parents aren't working class, they poor

>undocumented
>somehow pays taxes
>somehow is in school

I thought it was just a meme but do you really just show your fitness member card whenever they ask for ID in USA?

crazy I paid around 10k total and only make 38k.

Single people are taxed higher than married. Also marriage has benefits like child care credit, earned income credit, dependent deductions, etc.

Here in California you can get a State ID or even a fucking License without a birth certificate/social security #

Just hit us with a u-boat nuke germany pls

>only the laziest and stupid people get hired by the government because no one else will have them

now ask your question again

Like 56k last year

I used free fillable forms. I'm working on my CPA.

>censored name
>stolen from leddit
You need to go back

she has a green card or something. basically what she wrote is a lie for attention.

she is hot and looks european

she can stay

Why are women such attention whores

BITCH President Trump has paid hundreds of millions of dollars only to be hated for it.

DING DING DING Why you gotta ruin the fun? Clearly OP and the people saying deport dont know how women are...

Es argentina

OP es un chicANO marron evadiendo ban de vuelta

>Blue eyes
Are you freaking colourblind?

>thinks 300 dollars pay for valuable lebensraum she occupies and the damage she deals by voting dems

Trudeau's working as fast as he can to fix that, don't worry

deport eduardo

Drumph cant show his returnsbbecause he doesnt pay he declareds his old losses from his 1990s fuckups

why do women always think things have to be fair in life. become a citizen you lazy cunt.

Why is that form blank? Nothing is filled in. It's like she stole a form and is just posing with it enhance her lie.

Cae de maduro... minita blanca, ojos claros y queriendo armar bardo.
Esto si que es argentina

Deport this disgusting law breaking whore. I will not stand for this.

spotted the faggot from the donald, "muh white babies" you are probably not even white larping faggot piece of shit

"as a single white guy" u can stop larping jamal

you have to go back

pinches cagadores de la copa mundial callense
mejor educanse de las regueritas de sinaloa o jalisco pinches italianos

She's covered under DACA; so unfortunately we can't do anything until Trump gets rid of it.

bernie hires illegal, kike sure likes to save money.

Don't fall for SJW pussy. Defend your homeland and deport the bitch.

>those rock hard nipples
FEEL THE BERN

If she is undocumented she is driving that car without insurance. If she hits you, you are fucked. Deport her.

That young and the tits are already sagging.

WOW!

That sure busted the myth that illegals are a financial drain on America. Have we finally been stumped?

Speak for your own country you cuckleaf. She broke the rules so she has to go

Hola primo? Yo soy uno de esos pendejos que to dices.

>tfw make a decent wage for my age (50k/Yearly) in a low cost of living area
>tfw poor fat cunts that pop out kids are showered with cash
>tfw working for a living really doesn't rise you to any great heights above literal human trash

I only keep working and advancing my career because at least in a decade I will be making double or more of my current salary and will finally separate myself from the human trash.

It's really disheartening though to be on the low-middle end of the middle class and see how badly you are taxed. I mean I am still wait better off compared to welfare trash but it still burns my ass to see them with so many freebies.

The Female MUST show herself in EVERY picture meme is strong in this one.

I do this to is everyone on Sup Forums ugly

I'd like to deport her pussy if you know what I mean.

yeah but who gives a shit about seeing some popcorn I'd rather look at the qt

Abdul, that's still illegal in Sweden.Wait a few years.

If she's paying taxes anyway, then why not just apply for citizenship? Why is she proud of crossing the border illegally?

she is from argentina, there was a post of her the other day with her facebook

the sheet is blank she is lying

10/10 she'll coal burn that's if she didn't already. Do you want that?

Thats brown/green for me but ok.

Deport.

I'll burn you in coal you son of a bitch

She's in the u.s. illegally, she has to go back.

>Reveals that she is a criminal on Facebook

How stupid are these people?

will you behead her if we do?

All Illegals must go, no exceptions

>m-MUH attractive women don't apply to immigration laws

Fuck off, kick that whore out, she's probably a uneducated, coal burning skank

USA: fuck laws.

No, because like most woman she is most likely lying for facebook likes.

she is lying, she doesn't pay taxes

she doesn't mention anything about federal income taxes she's paid because she thought state and federal were the same thing

People need to learn what cost of living is Jesus Christ. A lot of raw $$$$ data is bullshit because it just so ignores a huge part of what you are paid and that's how far your dollar can take you.

Meanwhile, shortly after legalization

She's LARPing, she isn't illegal. She is white, not a spic. She just want's FB likes to make her shallow and vapid life meaningful

Checked

>I, an undocumented immigrant
You mean illegal. Go back to wherever you came from and apply for a visa like everybody else.

And is she really bragging about paying $300 tax, in a year assume? Shit, I paid more taxes on my first summer job when I was 15.

Wow, surely 300 dollars balanced out the cost of her education and everything else she stole.

If you didn't come get here legally, gtfo

A white that can't follow rules is not white. Also I believe she is over here on some type of work program, so she is documented.

This.
I paid 200€ this year for my city's garbage disposal tax alone.

Income tax? around 5K.

This is just more proof that she's lying and has no idea how much taxes we actually pay.

>this
this
>this
this

Deport her to my benis