youtube.com/watch?v=VS7ZBff9MGk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1. West Germany
2. East Germany
3. Sweden

Agreed.

Agreed

1.US

the country that gave birth to multiculturalism, cuckholding, interracial and media.

1. Sweden
2. >A fucking leaf
3. Germany

1. Sweden
2. Canada
3. Germany

1.canada

Agreed.
Canada a close runner up.
Picture unrelated

Objectively correct

Correct.

>Canada
>more cucked than France
Look at videos of Paris 10 years ago and Paris now.

The same could be said of any Canadian major city

1. Canada - we elected Justin and he remains popular
2. Sweden - I would've put them at 1 but recently saw a (((poll))) with SD in the lead
3. US - leading the revolt against cuck nations but will always have a place in the top 3 because of they created such messes and spread degeneracy

The french are fighting back and large portions of French population aren't cucked whilst Canada just criminalized criticism of Islam and the people just went along with it

1. USA
2. Germany
3. Sweden

-Sweden
-Germany
-blue states in the US

This

OY VEY!

sweden
germany
canada

germany
france
sweden

Germany

Sweden

Canada

1. Germany
2. England
3. France

Hispanic isn't a race. Most of that 31% will be primarily white Hispanic.

Agreed

.... fuck that image.

Those ideas were destined to occur as an offshoot of classical liberal and Enlightenment principles; they would've found a way to take hold in Europe regardless of the U.S., though America probably accelerated it desu.

This is better, except some parts of Canada seem very based. Trudea's a bit like Obama, very popular among most parts of the liberal base but intensely loathed by those who disapprove of him.

I'll bite

Maybe you should have aborted us, DAD. The south was populated mainly by people of English decent and, of course niggers. Those southern bells were getting their poon smashed by the slaves in the shed out back (see: cuckshed).

Your women are degenerate, and you know it.

>U
>S
>A
Monopoly on exporting degeneracy, cuckolding, white genocide, liberals and political correctness

Yea never thought of it that way, if you don't only count sovereign nations, California and Washington State are more cucked than any country on the planet

1. Germany
2. Svveden
>A fucking leaf

were fucked leafbro

pic related

Americans calling European countries "cucked". HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Every single Western country is cucked, to varying degrees. Anybody who says otherwise is delusional.

1. Sweden
2. Germany
3. Norway

1. Germany
2. Germany
3. Germany

Fixed

Yeah, sure.

You have to learn the ways of the cuck to learn their language.

Yeah but top 3 faggot

Yep, you pretty much got it

You have to go back.

lmao literally all of those originated in either your or frogs' shit tier empires

*Leafistan

Sexy Like A Chocolate Strawberry Blonde Boy. Those are the Illuminati's favorite.

1 Canada
2 Canada
3 Canada

1.USA
2. Germany
3. Sweden

1. Germany
2. Canada
3. Sweden

France will move to 1 if they don't elect Le Pen

1.Sweden
2.France
3.Bribongistan (INB4 muh brexit, yeah no, CCTV state, state tolerate Muslim pedo rape gangs, Sharia courts, etc)
4.Cuckada/ Cuckmoneystan
5.Pisspain (often overlooked)
6.Norway (aka we lost our capital to Shitskins but we're not cucked lol look at that village Boone cares about)
7.Italy
8. Russia

>Your Top 3 cuck countries
>Lists 8 countries

1.USA
2.Canada
3.France

Sweden and Germany might be cucked but these countries are fucked beyond repair,

4. US of A

1. Germany and Sweden (tie)
3. France
Honorable mention: Canada, UK, Belgium

At the moment.

1. Sweden
2. France
3. Germany

I feel France is at last chance saloon with the election.
Britain will be in the top three if it messes up Brexit.

The German election I don't think will change anything.

Belgium is pretty messed up and I'm not sure if Canada is cucked or just a pussy.

1. Sweden
2. Germany
3. Londonistan

>Pakistan
>Afghanistan
>Saudi Arabia

Countries, not shitholes

1. USA
2. USA
3. USA

Are you forgetting Canada on purpose?

This. People shit on France, Germany, Sweden and Canada for being leftist shitholes yet the USA is 60% white and the birthplace of every single leftist, sjw movement including the concept of multiculturalism and modern feminism.

Then they elect some billionaire globalist who doesn't think global warming is real and who spends billions of taxpayer money on guarding his slav wife and golfing and they think they're some kind of redpilled traditionalist country like Hungary.

Burgers are by far the biggest shitposters. Far beyond the leaf and eternal aussie. But they are too delusional to see it.

No question

You're 1000 times more cucked than any of our blue states froggy.

1. France
2. Canada
3. UK

Sweden... Pls

1.USA
2.France
3.Germany

I would actually bump France off the list now and replace it with Canada after than islamaphobia bill passing. Fucking insanity beyond belief.

This.

Not to mention their demographics.

Come on.
Please
Pic unrelated

1 sweden/germany
2 sweden/germany
3 usa

What about Leafs?

1. Sweden
2. Germany
3. Canada

I can go on you, know Swedistan.

Britain
US
Germany
youtube.com/watch?v=Nw-dXp7V7bk
I'm sure you have all seen the American cuckold gif.

>two of the biggest empires to ever exist
>shit-teir
Huh?
Pic related, its you

>France

Can confirm.
youtube.com/watch?v=VS7ZBff9MGk

1 Germany
2 Sweden
3 Ukraine

1. France
2. France
3. Sweden/Germany
4. Britain

>you're not first

IDK why I think of this. I loled

1. Canada
2. Sweden
3. Germany

Your bottom 3 cuck countries

1. Israel
2. Philippines
3. Iran

France is the home of post-modernism and marxism.

No and I never will.
>blocked in your country

1. USA
2. UK
3. Australia

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
JIDF GET OFF MY NAZI BOARD!!

Close OP, France has a chance still but the other Norwegian countries are cucked

GERMANY
SWEDEN
FINLAND

>those skinny niggas
I wonder how they didn't get rekt by some Moroccan thugs yet

That's just disgusting.
I know our niggers started this shit, but I never would have thought it would happen to France.

between 1987 and 1991 people born outside of sweden (who made up 5,8% of the population in 1991) commited 38% of the rapes. Now they make up about 18% and they're made up of less finns and more somalis and pakis. In the same report we found out that northern africans are more than 15 (I Believe it was 17) times as likely to be the suspect of rape.

If we do not factor in the demographic changes of the migration to Sweden and if we assume that immigrants and swedes are just as likely to be suspects of rape as they used were in the 90's, 65% of all rapes would be commited by someone born outside of sweden ((38+38+38)/(62+38+38+38)=0,6477...)

If we factor in demographic shifts in migration plus the children of immigrants swedes would (according to my own amateuristic estimations) commit less than 10% of all rapes.

1) sweden

1. FUCKING GERMANYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Our niggers are fascinated by your niggers for some reasons

You can't really still be angry with us can you?

angry ?
nah im not angry it was your own choice to be cucked

A FUCKING LEAF

They see the world through their nigger lens.

1. Italy
2. Naples
3. Rome

1. United States
2. Sweden
3. France