To reporter: "If President Trump puts Russian sauce on his salad, that's a Russian connection for you."

To reporter: "If President Trump puts Russian sauce on his salad, that's a Russian connection for you."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rmSH5OoUofY?t=16m56s
youtu.be/C980u8p9m08?t=26m44s
cnbc.com/2017/01/30/deutsche-bank-to-pay-425-million-fine-over-russian-money-laundering.html
youtube.com/watch?v=nBNaOxHd8ws
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2842049/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He wont be laffing when he's in federal tongue the booty prison

how sway ??

#liberalwetdreams

But seriously, why are the most vocal liberals such angry assholes?

it's all fun and games until you get locked the fuck up for treason

Stop shaking your head.

THERE IS NO RUSSIAN CONNECTION THERE NEVER WAS AND NEVER WILL BE

Take your meds.

Spicer has the best bantz

perpetual losing makes you bitter

I saw that briefing just now. Best part where he looked like a deer in headlights when that John guy called him out a contradiction he made. The guy started stuttering, fidgeting and just plain deflecting the question.

youtu.be/rmSH5OoUofY?t=16m56s

>Reporter asks how the WH is trying to rebrand itself amid all the shit happening lately, including Russia
>Spicer gets triggered, insists there's no Russia thing, goes on about salad dressing memes and agendas
Did he forget that there's an FBI investigation or does he just enjoy being an irl shitposter?

So much economic anxiety, Comrades!

they take out anyone for "Russian ties" and we will start a civil war and Russia will help us.

>To reporter: "If President Trump puts Russian sauce on his salad, that's a Russian connection for you."

PLZ PROVIDE THE VIDEO THX

>don't make me move the podium

BREAKING NEWS

The ranking member of the House sub committee on dressings and condiments has stated the chairman should step down due to his comment, and I quote, "It's just salad dressing"

"This is clearly an attempt by the Chairman to provide cover for the President." stated the ranking member.

There have been calls for the CEO of Kraft too testify before the committee to find how far this reaches.

"if you're not angry you're not paying attention"

youtu.be/C980u8p9m08?t=26m44s

Seriously. It's already disgusting we lost Flynn.

That was their pound of flesh. They had best be satiated, lest we slay them like the beasts they are.

>How does this administration try to revamp it's image after all these fake scandals the Democrats and MSM have created?

There isn't enough time in a day or year to investigate, and prosecute the Dems for all the shady shit they have pulled. Obamas crap would take years. Clintons crap would take years. And mean while the lefties just throw shit out to confuse, misdirect.

Kind of like how Benghazi has had .... how many bullshit investigations that have produced nothing?

Is that what you mean by it "would take years" ?

Your house is built on sand.

Fake scandals.....you mean collusion with a foreign power to tip the election in your favor?

You mean to say that - before you know everything about it - it's fake and therefore not worth even investigating?

Daily reminder that this entire russia thing was to deflect attention away from the damaging info they revealed about the DNC.
Daily reminder that dems lost this election because they're hopelessly out of touch and corrupt to the core
Daily reminder that Russia is the DNC's scapegoat.
Shareblue shills are eternally buttblasted by these facts.

Daily reminder that there are real fuckups and inadequacy on the GOP side, and that no matter what they do, blame the democrats for everything.

I mean, they're even trying to blame democrats for the failure of the AHCA to even get to the House.

How potato do you have to be to believe what they are telling you about Democrats?

Thanks for correcting the record

Why do you shills always change the subject with trivial shit?

>someone points out the corruption of the dnc

>B-B-BUT THE GOP BLAMING OBAMA FOR HOW SHITTY OBAMACARE IS

Please provide 1 piece of evidence showing any collusion between Trump and Russia?

Wikileaks gave us plenty of evidence the Democrats, the Clintons and the MSM colluded to tip our election though. Fuck off faggot.

spicer gonna be spiced

>Did he forget that there's an FBI investigation or does he just enjoy being an irl shitposter?
I forgot until you reminded me. Why do people say there's nothing to the Russia story again? Is it just going to magically dissipate one of these days?

This thread started because of the Trump/Russia connection.

Talking about Democrats and liberals is the real changing of the subject. So sorry, but you have it all wrong.

>inflating real estate values to launder russian money through Deutsch Bank with the blessing of Putin

It's almost like you dont read the news.

Wow which edgy radiohost coined that expression?

I thought Democrats were all about protecting human rights and shit.

Why is okay for people to be raped in prison?

Liberals love their fantasies about being raped by niggers in prison.

Argument from ignorance (from Latin: argumentum ad ignorantiam), also known as appeal to ignorance (in which ignorance represents "a lack of contrary evidence"), is a fallacy in informal logic. It asserts that a proposition is true because it has not yet been proved false (or vice versa). This represents a type of false dichotomy in that it excludes a third option, which is that: there may have been an insufficient investigation, and therefore there is insufficient information to prove the proposition be either true or false. Nor does it allow the admission that the choices may in fact not be two (true or false), but may be as many as four:
true
false
unknown between true or false
being unknowable (among the first three).

Now if you weren't a Trump gargling little orange faggot, you may be able to grasp the importance of a heaping pile of circumstantial evidence, and that it should necessitate a fucking investigation into these issues.

An investigation is hardly even begun, and is already on shaky footing. But here you are, cape wearing dumb fuck that you are, asking in a Sup Forums thread for me to 'cite evidence' and prove to you it's true.

You're bad for civil discourse and shouldn't be allowed to form thoughts greater than "I want a sandwich for lunch."

What does obamacare have to do with the Trump/russia connection. Also, this thread was not about that either. It's about how spice makes liberal reporters and the democratic party look like a joke.

If talking about Democrats and liberals is the real changing of the subject, and you took a part of it, doesn't that make you a hypocrite?

>tfw no time given

>expecting us to watch the whole half hour video

Fuck off

There's nothing to it because everyone who has information on the matter, including Obama appointees say there was no collusion. There's also no evidence the hacking even influenced the election, assuming it was Russian hacking and there are doubts even to that. Even if there was evidence, the investigation doesn't involve anyone currently in the Trump administration so to say Trump is being investigated by the FBI is wrong and intellectually dishonest

[citation needed]

So it's fucking nothing so far. Okay.

Same reason the most vocal conservatives are insane

It's almost like you don't understand any of the words you're using, or how real estate markets can shift dramatically over time.

Oh good. So there is nothing. Go fuck yourself faggot.

Post pics of ypur masters in psych or your opinion is discarded

Gravy is Russian sauce.

Does he put epstein sauce

reminder that FBI Trump/Russia ties 'investigation' will last as long as Trump in office

Not talking about markets dick.

Talking about Trump-owned properties.

cnbc.com/2017/01/30/deutsche-bank-to-pay-425-million-fine-over-russian-money-laundering.html

>> look like a joke

Yes - by making a corny, stick-up-your-ass white person joke about salad dressing.

It was in response to the Trump/Russia connection. You clearly weren't watching the tape.

Spicer was making a joke about how everyone is on some sort of blind, rabid wild goose chase about piles of circumstantial evidence that must be investigated.

The irony of the joke he was trying to make, is that everyone is looking under every unturned stone for Russia connections because of how opaque the White House and congressional Republicans are being about this issue.

Unless you think Roger Stone, Jeff Sessions, Michael Flynn, etc. are just being perfectly transparent little boy scouts who could do no wrong.

>Fake scandals.....you mean collusion with a foreign power to tip the election in your favor?

This comment alone is sufficient to show that you're not simply calling for an investigation but presupposing that the allegations are true.

If that wasn't your intent, your lack of clarity falls on you, not the other user, and he was right in calling you out for failing to provide evidence of your assertion.

Does he put Dugin sauce

Hormones in the water turning our frogs gay?

Spicer has got to be my favorite White House employee.

Because liberals are worthless subhuman scum.

Yes, it will be over because he gets impeached for being a russian puppet.

it actually would be, but only because of the synergy between the undying russia story AND the protectionist rhetoric.

Praise Kek

Chemicals in the frogs turning the water gay.

Take your meds. Show mr your psych degree. Gay pagan frogs. This board is getting cancerous. Summer is just around the corner. Summer is also worst time of year to be caught shitposting. But here you are

Uh, no. Just no. Re-reading what I wrote, you can see words like "heaping", "pile", "of", "circumstantial", "evidence". Those typically lend themselves toward "there is smoke", we should probably investigate.

What we're getting from GOP and White House is that no investigation is required, nothing to see here folks.

You're choosing to believe one side with a clear vested interest in obscuring the possible truth of collusion. How do you not see that?

How do you not see that it is in the vested interest of the accused to obfuscate, and deny?

What is so abhorrent about having a special investigation with a special prosecutor?

Just because we haven't executed Hillary yet doesn't mean she's a good girl who dundu nuffin.

>Russia will help us.
Im not gonna lie, Liberator Junior here, your females are absolute trash, Russia has no interests

>itt: perpetually bitter and triggered shills trying to save their shambling "muh russia" (((narrative)))

Spicer will go down as a fucking meme like that Iraq information minister. We are just a few weeks away from open calls for impeachment from leaders of both parties

Oh yay, another FBI investigation

weasel words, the post

go fuck yourself, adam schiff

Does he put kiss of putin youtube video sauce

I don't care what you have to say, you want to divert from talking about how corrupt the democrat party is, then I will divert from talking about your Trump/Russia conspiracy theory.

You shouldn't joke about rape. Male on male rape in prison is not a joke.

Does he put pissbed sauce

>$10b OUT of Russia
What the fuck...? How does this benefit Russia at all?

Grab em

Lmao. It's almost like after Obama bailed out the housing industry rich people bought houses and flipped them for money. Lmfao like that's never been done before in the history of ze world. Turn on HGTV you fag. Oh no trump made money with Russians.hahahahahahahhahahahhaahhahahaah I can't believe these people get paid thinking they are changing minds. Quite the opposite you help to show how obviously correct we are. All niggers must hang.

Still no evidence. Where is the proof?

the video of the exchange: youtube.com/watch?v=nBNaOxHd8ws

>What is so abhorrent about having a special investigation with a special prosecutor?
No, where you make your flaw in you line of posts is you make a leap in logic. I'm saying there is an investigation going on and there has been no proof of the allegations of illegal or corrupt collusion given thus far. You're conflating my argument that no proof has been found yet to I think there shouldn't be an investigation at all.

That's where you keep fucking up.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2842049/

>It's coming any day now

LOL I love your shit excuse for logic

>> OP posts about a shitty joke from Sean Spicer about Russia and Trump
>> Shitposter decides to talk about Democrats and how corrupt they are, claims logic for himself

Good for you, little orange faggot, you went full blown potato

Where is your evidence still? An investigation implies that they're looking for evidence, not that they have evidence.

You still have 0 proof whatsoever

$500 billion to be made within Russia, if the sanctions get lifted.

"Thanks Exxon Mobil!
xoxo
Putin"

Forgive user. It's hard to make an argument based on lies and propaganda.

This.

You stupid liberals are trusting the same msm that promised you hillary would be president.
You tards are falling for the same msm tricks.
They knew trump was ahead in the real polls but they thought it'd be better to lie to viewers and insist hillary would win.
They are doing the same thing with the russia nonsense.

Warning to liberals: stop trusting msm and learn to look at things objectively. do your own research or risk reliving the butthurt of nov. 8th.

>words like "heaping", "pile", "of", "circumstantial", "evidence"

I looked around, including in every (condescending) comment you've made so far in this thread, but have yet to find this heaping pile of which you speak.

You simply repeating it several times isn't going to make it real, friend.

Now, the cumulative circumstantial evidence that I'm aware of would not, in my opinion, amount to a "heaping pile". I'm not saying that an investigation isn't warranted, just that your exaggeration doesn't make it so, no matter how much you stomp your feet and act like an arrogant cunt.

Still no proof of anything. Sanctions are still there on Russia and there hasn't been any sign of them being removed officially

Zero proof found, keep reaching

Do you understand the difference between speculation and evidence?

user, dont you know that repeating you have evidence enough magically makes evidence appear?

I'm not talking about your argument.

I am talking about 95% of the GOP, and the White House. The ones who are actually possibly committing crimes that we don't yet know the full story on.

Do you think I'd seriously be talking about the views of a basement dweller with Top Ramen on his shirt?

>we lost Flynn
We didn't lose him, he was just relocated.

Yep. Also, pic related:

>If President Trump puts Russian sauce on his salad, that's a Russian connection for you.

This is a shill tactic. Don't fall for it. Just trust in Kek.

tbqh if I were Sean "Asuka is Best Girl" Spicer, I'd respond by saying "a nu, cheeky breeky iv damke"

Its a fucking leaf, we shouldn't even expect he was telling the truth

So what you're saying is you want a Bengazhi witch hunt again? Nice!
Redditors are going to die from anxiety if they dont get their oh so wanted conviction of Trump for diddling Putin soon

>Trump was with prostitutes and peed on a bed in Russia that Obama slept on

Shills, you get the Russia angle was contrived to keep you calm so that the democratic flock doesn't panic and turn on their leaders for blowing the election. I mean in hindsight, they ran a terrible race. Their policies, candidates, and strategies were absolutely horrible. She didn't go to WI once in the general. Bill tried to help them moderate but they went full SJW instead. Both dem candidates had zero energy and one was saturated with scandal. It was pathetic.

If their base had any lucidity they would hold them accountable. So in order to save their own asses, the party leadership has constructed an excuse in the form of "Russia" hysteria so that their dense base doesn't blame the loss on the people responsible.

Go shill this to other Dems- that's who it was meant for. Everyone here knows it's bullshit. Hell the Dems ran on the Russian angle in November and got schlonged. It obviously doesn't play well with non Dems.