How bad is it if you're a submissive gay?

Is there any reason to live in society if you are? What is pol's stance?

youtube.com/watch?v=-XNaNckHBNA

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/jWFq5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>people still thinking being gay is a bad thing

I like submitting to the BBC

"You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination." Chapter 18 verse 22

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/jWFq5

Imagine being so intellectually inactive that the only reason you can give for anything is quoting scripture.
Imagine.

only white cock ._.

>Is there any reason to live in society if you are?
no not really go off yourself fags

>Imagine being so intellectually inactive that the only reason you can give for anything is quoting scripture.
>Imagine.
Pointing that out sure was clever

I like to make sure burgers understand their stupidity.

nothing wrong at all

Im a subby scottish fag with a dominant english bf, he makes me feel like a girl. love him to bits.

you follow the whole old testament literally eh m80?

do you ever post on /mtfg/?

Feminine cock is fun too

Yea

>Namefagging on a mongolian knitting forum.

>Yea
do you trip? ever since I started hrt I've been on there way too much

so what do i do with my life if im a feminine submissive gay guy then?

you get a nice boyfriend, and you live the same way as anyone else.

its not a big deal lol

Who the hell is this non-Sup Forums-associated gay nazi?

is my life pointless then ._.

I'm glad I got my ideas off the List of Smart Opinions instead of the List of Stupid Opinions.

not at all. my life isnt pointless. i have a boyfriend who i love and adore.

i used to be so upset when i was repressed. but you get over that.

but wouldnt my parents be disappointed that i'd never have any kids

I need this desu
how did you meet him

mine werent. they just wanted me to be happy.

i just want a normal life ._.

I'm a British nationalist but I'm a submissive male on female hormones who love being degraded by big black cocks

we were good friends and i knew he was gay and he enjoyed my company. so i told him i was gay and had feelings for him and he said he really like me too.

hes super dominant and im super submissive, so we click really well.

you can have a normal life, you can wake up in the arms of your boyfriend, you can get up and make him coffee and breakfest, you can go out to lunch together, go out with your friends and be the cute gay couple, you can hold hands.

you can have a job, a life, be whatever you want.

S T O P

Fucking degenerates

but it wouldn't look very normal.. i didnt really even know i was gay until last year even, im 19 now. just threw a wrench into my idea for a perfect life or something with wife and kids..

also doesnt help that im skinny and not very tall :/

im 22

i felt like you when i was young, im short too, i went through a painful lifting phase to repress and tried to act super macho, people still thought i was gay

now im much happier just femming it up and being a cute sub for my bf

>we were good friends and i knew he was gay and he enjoyed my company. so i told him i was gay and had feelings for him and he said he really like me too.
>hes super dominant and im super submissive, so we click really well.
very jealous desu
I'm happy for you though

literally same here but not british

lmao incest is an another thing

thanks, you can have it too

getting guys is different to getting girls, if your shy and soft, it plays to your favour dominant guys love that.

FAGS GET OUT

fucking degenerates
there is nothing normal with homosexuality either naturally or ethically
just another shill thread

Do not join this discord, it is full of pedophiles and bug chasers

I don't get why you guys get so upset over being gay if you pretty much keep it to yourself and act like a normal person

I hate how so many burgers are shitposters yet no one says anything. Canada or australia shitposts and everyone drops their spaghetti

it is when you're in love

this is what I want my life to be
pls someone be my bf

Get a cute neet friend to trap for you.
2 years ago i coulda been this for someone but i ended my trap phase

there is no shortage of traps or cute boys these days. You just have to look. Treat them like a girl and they'll be a girl for you

have anyone of you been walked in on by a family member while playing with your arse or dressing up?

this is pretty much what im like for my bf. its great.

you guys have it backwards
I've been on hormones for like 5 months now
I really want a bf but idk how to get one :(
I look like a feminine guy with long hair and small booblets, idk if most guys would want to be with me and I'm really self-conscious

>mfw this doesent happen cause my boyfriend is strong and tall

:3

i talked to mine about it and he was fine about me being on hrt and being a femboy or trans if i wanted to be

>tfw ur not gay but the thought of a big cock penetrating your boyhole and cumming inside you turns you on immediately

I would consider myself much closer to a femboy than trans...but idk the line is kinda blurred
when I was shopping with my mom recently we were referred to as "ladies" in two different stores and it made me feel pretty good desu

idk how to explain the whole taking-hormones-but-not-trans-but-still-kinda-trans to people

In English we have a word for this phenomenon, it's called gay

>Estonia talking about degeneracy.
My sides, I will miss them.

it just takes the stress off you a bit if you're nervous about presenting female

my parents understand it and dont mind at all

I'm not "gay", it's just a fetish in my case.

>the parents are two guys

idk how to tell my parents I like guys (even though I know they suspect it) let alone about the hormones
a few days ago my mom told me it looked like I was transitioning and I didn't know how to respond so I just kinda walked away