Why do people get so triggered by speeding cameras?

Why do people get so triggered by speeding cameras?

Just dont break the law, you fucking niggers

Australia easily has the shittest speeding laws in the world. I live in the middle of fucking no where and I can't go higher than 100. And 110 on the most rarest of rare occasion. And I hear that Americans can go 95 miles like wtf it's close to double isn't it

Because the purpose of law should be prevention + deterrence, not cashing in by sneaking a quick snap of someone doing 40 in a 30 zone.

I say let people kill themselves off

>they baited me into breaking the law, dindu nuffin!

Take it up all the way to the prime minister, Andy

>Be driving perfectly straight 10/10 road outside of town.
>Speed limit is 120km/h
>Sign shows up speed limit is now 80
>500m further down the road speed limit is lifted again.
>Expect anyone to slow down and speed up constantly.

Only reason for such shit is to collect money for the city coffers

Also:
>Drive road on one side (lets say eastwards)
>Speedlimit is 120
>Drive the same road, same spot but in the other direction (westwards)
>Speedlimit is 100.
Surely makes sense, its totally not to fuck you up goy.

If you want a country without crime then deterrence should be your primary objective.
Speed cameras do very little toward this compared to boots on the ground.

>People brake as hard as they directly in front of the cop car

STOP FUCKING DOING THIS THEY ALREADY CLOCKED YOU.

>Just dont break the law, you fucking niggers

>Law: do not impede the flow of traffic
>Law: do not drive over speed limit
>Reality: traffic is 10-20 mph over limit

Wut do?

Because everyone goes 5-10 above the speed limit anyway. Cops set some personal arbitrary threshold and pull you over for going 1mph faster than the 5 other cars around you.

Really makes you think... Also the cop that ticketed me a month ago was a slack jawed nigger.

Gotta get back at whitey for slavery!

You know that's called entrapment

Go 10 mph under the speed limit and get a ticket. Then take it to court to waste their time and have it appealed.

Any good driver can easily cruise at 80mph

The Jews limit us to 65

>Because police in EU suck so much ass when it comes to protecting their citizens, yet you can always rely on them to plunder your pocket for the slightest lapse in attention on the road.

It's just insulting to see their fucked up priorities displayed so blatantly

speeding laws are bullshit

There is also taking the human decision making process out of the equation. A camera can ticket you for running a red light when you were actually taking a free right.

This. Some cities in the US factor in revenue when installing red light cameras. One city actually run into an issue where after installing the cameras people actually started to fallow the laws. The city officials were upset about this as you could emagine because the cameras stopped paying for themselves.

It's extortion.

>not enough police to solve violent crimes
>more than enough police to generate constant revenue for the city

>Drive on freeway at exactly 65 mph
mad law breakers?

thank hitler for autobahn

>he cant drive as fast as he wants
LMAO GET KEKED FAGGOTS

When there's a good amount of traffic you should drive on the freeway (or anywhere else) as fast as the average person drives. Driving slower than everyone else is dangerous.

>why
autism

>public roads
>having to follow laws on said public roads
Are speeding tickets an AnCaps worst nightmare?

He looks so happy.
I want to give him a little hug now.

Follow the law. Or are you some kind of nigger?

A-am I being detained!?

What's your personal record Sup Forums?

280 in a 90 here

Who are you quoting ?

>Pollutes the air
>Pollutes my ear
>Destroys the landscape
>Can't stand paying a small fee to have the right to ruin modern life
Then use your legs, gosh... Drivers are weak.

>65 mph
North east fag detected. Do you injoy getting ran off the road every where you go?

Fuck off city boy. Bicycles and subways aren't always effective or available.

Because western states are cucked and see personal transportation as some kind of right, therefore they hand out driving licensens to people who shouldn't have one.
As long as this does not change, road raging niggers or high test make who can't seperate transportation from their little ego and power trip remain the #1 death cause of young people who shouldn't die yet.

140 km/h

This. I love seeing cops with a radar. Wish there was a radar that could catch those fucking middle aged women that text and drive

When you are horribly disfigured and will never walk again because some Turk preferred to check his phone instead of looking on the road you will think differently.

>it's another North vs. South axis thread

I don't know of any place where you can go 95 around here

>>Law: do not impede the flow of traffic
There's no speed minimum still unless explicitly stated like on some highways, usually the 75 mph ones. That just means you can't stop in the middle of the road for no reason I think.

>live by hill
>speed limit on top is 70km/h
>speed limit at bottom is 50km/h
>often a cop with his radar hidden at the bottom to screw people lver

200 km/h

everybody goes like 10 under when passing a cop too, every fucking time

Speeding is the whitest crime out there. Giving people a fine for going a bit faster than stated to pay for more of dem programs.

If you're under the speed limit get fucked.

32mph in a 55mph.

Get on my level leaf.

>Just dont break the law, you fucking niggers
Here's a story I heard from a colleague: there's a place with a red light that's broken, meaning it never switches to green. You basically just sit there for the light to change, but it never does until you run it at which point a police car comes out to fine you for it.

Locals know about it so they get off free if the cops catch them, but anyone who doesn't just pays.

In some places the law breaks you, Hungary's just one of them.

my county lashed back so hard against school speed zone cameras and the fucking executive tried to put the blame on us and say that the schools would lose funding (from the cameras).

now he's been indicted for fraud and bribary so kek

Speed cameras are used to investigate without probable cause.

>small village
>the mainstreet that goes through it is complete shit, literally Russia offroad
>instead fix the street, they make it fucking 30 Km/h zone
>pay taxes anyway

this shit goes for many years, fucking cunts

speding cameras are licquid shit, unfortunately they are still useful because every fucking nigger with 2 hands can get a driving license
what must be done is to teach people properly how to drive

sounds like fake news clickbait where you read the headline but the article actually contained no evidence of any of that

hah

>have bumpy mess of a road in my area
>town puts up signs like these instead of fixing it

cheeky bastards

I don't get triggered, I just don't pay the fine lol. Nothing they can do about it, as long as you don't open the door for their process server you are good to go. It's why so many of those speeding cameras have been taken down and they are considered a failed system.

Same. Big hill called Slack hill near where I live in Ashover next to a village called Kelstedge. Village is a 40 zone but the hill is NSL. People are almost always still doing at least 50 by the time they pass into the village. Coppers set up there every now and then to fuck people.

As shit as the us can be sometimes I have yet to deal with bs like that and I'm quite thankful.

Absolute madman

*blows past you*

Kek I do this too and the limit on the interstates is 75 or 80

You can't "teach" somebody not to speed because nobody is actually too retarded to compare 2 numbers.
If somebody is speeding they do it on purpose and that means they should get their license pulled immedeatly because they are not emotionally ready for the road yet and a risk to others.

i've only ever gone 100, just to see if my car could go that fast

kid I was friends with got his license at 17, he had it for 1 day and got caught doing 95 in a 30, and since it was over double he got it revoked until 21

lol suck my dick fag

I'm already gone ripping 100

I go 70 in a 65 and people still fucking ride my ass

I'm tempted to brake check the fuckers every time they do but I'd rather not get fucked by insurance

>Have a highway near my house that I drive on everyday to college
>Highway has an 80km/h speed limit for all stretches except for one part which has 60km/h due to construction that is happening on one side
>Both sides have speed reduced to 60 even though only one side has construction
>People still doing 100km/h anyway and get away with it
Fuck this place and its speed limits.

i went 80 in a 70 zone once

180km/h in a 100km/h

My piece of shit car cant go much faster than that, I think I could hit 200 if I pushed it.

my brother had one of these. he buried his license plate way back under the frame about where the 2 rods thingy above the exhaust are

>hurr don't break the law

Fuck off you worthless statist son of a whore. It is our duty to not abide by unjust and tyranic laws. Furthermore studies have proven that not having any rules on the road actually make people more responsible. Should people stop voicing their politically uncorrect opinions becaue it's breaking the law.
Just go fuck yourself.

140mph in a 65mph, no ticket lul.

what county is this, nassau ny we had a similar thing

There would be a revolution here if speed cameras were a thing--because if everyone went the speed limit, traffic on the highways would be heart-attack inducing.

Have you ever driven on an intrastate highway in non-rush hour traffic outside of California?

MD fag here even I can cut loose on I-95 till the tunnel at Murdermore

120mph in a 70mph on my bike.

Diving the speed limit isn't easy when you're packing 380hp.

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!
I JUST GOTTA GO FAST!

>Why do people get so triggered by speeding cameras?
Our children are being raped in the thousands every day by foreign invaders and the police are spending their time on people doing 31 in a 30 zone

>mfw I realized the average american is so fat they can't slow down in time to avoid tickets

read you again you dumb fritz, i said teach them to drive properly not to not speed
speed limits are there to keep you safe, driving withing it's limits means you are ready to counter (most) dangers in time, modern cars however have improved considerably and sometimes you are perfectly fine going over the speed limit by 10 km/h, sometimes maybe even 20, but the faster you go the less likely you will be able to counter ppossible dangers
driving schools shouldn't be about "6 lessons and now you can do the exam", i would make 2-3 years long, one could start to take lessons at 15-16 and by the time he reaches 18 he should be able to drive a car and not just be a danger on the road, also once you're over 65 you should be examinated once a year if you're still able to drive, got tire of picrelated doing 50 in a 90 zone

so youre telling me only get lada hyundai daihatsu daewoo and kia?
because all the other alternatives suck pretty hard

220 on a 130kmh road

my bike doesnt go faster ;_;

No where in the US has a posted speed limit of 95, the highest I know if is 75. However there are places in Montana and Wyoming which may still be unmarked and legally considered not to have a speed limit. However a cop can still say you were driving recklessly and ticket you.

>insulting Opel
literally REEEEEEEEEEing right now

Arbitrary speed limits are nonsense, and you can't honestly say that cops don't abuse speeding laws for extra income.

Of course they do, especially when quota time rolls around

lol opel is shit mate

Not anymore. Montana is 80 interstates/70 highways now. I think there are some places in Texas and Utah that are 85.

>tfw you see a crowd of patriotic people saluting you
>tfw when you fixed your lovely country and turned it a superpower

This country is so large that going 10 or so above the limit makes sense. By being objective it allows for police to focus on the retards going 85 in heavy traffic and weaving.

You're a gigantic faggot if you drive an Opel. There are so many better and cheaper alternatives.

>local highway
>littered with potholes
>caught some really bad ones there
>"ROUGH SURFACE GO 20KM SLOWER"
4 Years later and they still have the sign up instead of fixing it.

Fucking victorian roads

speed limits are 62 mph in here, been driving for 10 years at 105 mph and never got caught, i guess its one of the very few advantages of living in a third world country

Or you slow faggots could go faster or go to the grandma lane. Otherwise if you're putting along in the left lane, you will see nothing but my truck's grill if you even glance at your rearview.

Just be on the lookout for cops and know their spots. I hit 90 on the same road everyday because no cops hang out there lol

Texas fag here, SH130 average speed is 75 and tops at 85mph, but I've for sure taken that road going over 100 the whole ride.

You'll see it in the 13 Colonies a lot, since the buildings are often "historical" and the township will refuse to spend the money to fix any of the roads. I work in a small yuppie village just north of Philadelphia, and not only are the roads fucking abysmal, but all the power lines have probably been around since Edison and get knocked down if there's so much as a stiff breeze.

They put them at inclines where a car will naturally go fast unless you are hovering over your brake.

>imposing same speed limit regardless of time of day

Amateurs.

t.retard

youre completely untouchable going 85 in heavy traffic. Cops get you when the roads are empty at night (aka when its safe to go 120)

i completely agree with you fellow Opel driver, i was fine with that imagine until i saw opel in last section. Thats only flaw of that chart

maybe never ones, but my 1995 2,0 136 hp Omega is still a beast. Omega was Opel's attempt to get into luxury class so the car was way ahead of its time, with electronic display, servo, shitload of electronics etc. Wouldnt change my metal german beauty for anything, will drive it as long as it can go. Oh and it can still go all the way to the limit, 22 years old and can still go ~200 kmh, if that isnt ultimate proof of Opel's quality and durability, i dont know what is

Not him but I would believe it. Some cities are crooked as fuck man. Go to some rural areas in the Midwest and find out for yourself.

The N word is a racial slur. Reported to the FBI.