Why are there no good looking alt righties?

Why are there no good looking alt righties?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/antesdepoisfede
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why are there no white americans?

The left just radiate beauty.

the left empwer women!

fuck the patriarchy telling us how we should look!

I've never felt so liberated

The good looking ones keep to themselves because they actually care about their social standing.

Toxic masculinity is the cause of all the worlds problems

Fuck mansplaning

>implying the after picture isnt a more realsitic and attractive portrayal of women

Left is weekdays right is weekend

both trash

you can only be alt-right when trying to get into young college girls panties were never an option to begin with.

Then you don't feel the need to say PC things in the first place.

The only reason any white man ever stopped calling blacks "niggers" was that there was a race traitorous white girl that he wanted to impress with his "compassion" and low standards.

never underestimate the power of autism

holy shit i knew the blog the pics are from when i lived in Brazil

its really only this bad in cities desu but holy shit the stuff you will see

>4chad
>jesus
>Sup Forumsblart
>absolute plaidman
>unevens stevens

>not hot

PICK FUCKING ONE

If they want to look like dumbasses then just let them do it, it's not your choice

way more aesthetic than the left

HOW DID SHE THINK THIS WAS AN IMPROVEMENT

before and after pictures source: twitter.com/antesdepoisfede

Rural and suburban retards don't have the genetic diversity that's generally required to be good looking.

this cant be the same person

>not hot

Alt-right is a symptom of permavirginism.

That's a transgender.

>4chad
>tranny
stop

this.

Lauren southern, Brittany petibone, they get that

This guy claims to not be "alt right" but damn is he sexy

the good looking ones are married with kids, we don't have time to fuck around on a stream

>wanting to be a boring father with a borning house
>not wanting to be young and having fun

but it is his choice to make fun of the dumb decisions they make if he wants

that's just fucking sad. still would tho

There are no good looking right winge-

Sup Forums is all about having good genes, and being alpha otherwise you're a generate.

I can guarantee that 90% of Sup Forums looks like that guy.

degenerate*

>school shooter

>1 post by this ID
what a surprise. sage

>alt
>short form alternative used by alternative subcultures
>attractive

I'm fairly good looking, probably about an 8 or 9.

But I'm a reactionary, not alt right.

Gross

From what I've noticed, there are two main types of alt-righters.

One are the autistic types. I myself am guilty of this, but we've always been socially awkward and as much as we go apeshit over degeneracy, we're pretty degenerate by being NEETs and having waifus. Think about it, there is nothing "redpilled" about hating on "thots" because they don't want to fuck us. We're the memesters though and seem to really know how to troll hard.

The others usually don't even call themselves alt-righters. They may still be autistic but were blessed with the genetic lottery and look good, know this, and as a result take care of themselves. They may still "get" us and while get clearly annoyed but our sperging, they are fine because they don't mind debating shit. They also, ironically, are the less concerned with degeneracy and usually it's because they admit their own (which usually include drinking, casual sex, drugs, etc). They're the Chad nationalists.

One thing I will say looking at all the feminist decay in this thread is that I do think the alt-right has actually improved a lot of us. I now have a job and am saving up to move out. Another goy I know started lifting and cut off his shitty long grease hair. The Chad nationalists also seem very willing to help us out when it comes to tips and social stuff. I just wish I didn't avoid eye contact.

>tfw you've always been a chad nationalist

what do you look like, faggot

I think you might be conflating typical punk attire with feminazi

kek says "sage" these faggot threads

>tfw went from standard shitposter to chad nationalist due to lifting and self-discipline

The real Beta Uprising is the mass conversion to alpha.

why don't you ask an alt-right website?

DRUMPF SUPPORTERS ARE NOT HO-

Please drop the fking anime.
Its one of the reasons you are awkward as fuck.

With help from the Chad nationalists who tend to be very helpful in helping us at least go on the path to alphadom. It's ironic because thots consider them to be yuge assholes but they tend to be the most genuinly kind people I know when you consider how many people are willing to help us. Like assuming male feminists aren't just in it for pussy, if they wanted to "help" us be like them they would do so but they also go "ugh i dont have time to educate you." Meanwhile the Chad nationalist almost always is down to grab a beer and shoot the shit about politics, how to be social, etc.

Fuck off Sven
>what is the Iron Pill
>what is saving western culture by having redpilled kids

It can be the case, but in reality whether the alphas around are helpful or not shouldn't fact into it that much. It's more about how the loner autist types respond. Do they stew in resentment and degeneracy (a la r9k) or do they actually start to emulate the alphas and eventually compete with them as part of society? It's all about the psychological orientation of the person who has to make the change.

And Sup Forums is far better at provoking the latter response because despite all the horrible shit on it, the humour gives it a sense of positivity.

Being ugly is practically a requirement.

Do you think the guy in pic related knows what an SJW is? Do you think he knows what a pepe is? Do you think he cares about an all-female Ghostbusters movie or a half-black Spiderman?

These are not the concerns of real men with good genes.

Goddammit

the one on the right looks like a dude

>he has never been to a party
>he has never been outside with friends drinking and having fun
>he wants to settle down for some "Muh society"

You're right. And of course they have their limits in being helpful and ultimately are only as helpful as any of us want them to be. They're not going to every weeb, cosplayer, etc and going "Get in the car pussy, we're going to become alphas!"

I have noticed more of us are accepting their advice and changing for the better.

That fucking image m8

good looking succesful people don't care about fringe politics or obscure ideology. too busy winning at life, advancing themselves in this world.

Hello other non autistic nationalists.

hello my fellow chad
how are you doing

Average looking Kirsten Dunst

into

an uglier (somehow) Sinead O'connor

Wot

Bitch looks like the predator