Well, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=59CQh8bpeAw
youtube.com/watch?v=oYmqJl4MoNI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

vidya

why not both?

What did he mean by this?

It's too late. I have embraced the BogPill.

I'll put the videogames down when I come across a woman worth marrying.

Thus far every one I've met has fucked at least one other man before. That's not something I care to marry.

A handkerchief that can stand up on its own.

The insecurity runs deep.

Switch the gaming controller with a bottle of booze & a keyboard and it be about right.

Your enemies are growing bolder and bolder...

Part of it is insecurity, sure; however, there's also the reality that non-virgins, statistically, make for bad wives. Plus, losing one's virginity is the most intimate experience a couple can share.

Why would I incur higher risk for less reward?

Good goy, no need to better yourself. Women should be tripping over themselves in order to get your attention. Its their fault you're forever alone.

The reason you're not getting your life together OP and come seeking advice through threads like these is that you go to one extreme or another in pursuit of the perfect life.

Nothing is 100% this or 100% that. Strike a balance, or you'll be left jumping back and forth wondering why you tire of one thing or another.

Because unless you are still in high school, you aren't going to find many virgins in the world.

A woman doesn't suddenly become a horrible wife just because she had sex before. Just don't marry an obvious whore.

>Get an ungrateful whore to bitch, moan, and take your money
vs
>Living Schopenhauer's dream
Tough choice m8.

>A woman doesn't suddenly become a horrible wife just because she had sex before.
Spoken like a true cuck

A movement is rising. You are either on board with saving the West, or you are an enemy of the West.

Will live on in eternity.

I have been working to better myself. I'm just not going to marry a girl who has made herself less valuable.

Nowhere in my post did I demand that women just start tripping all over themselves for me. I just pointed out that I'm disregarding ones that aren't good people.

I'm out of High School, and you're right, I'm having a Hell of a time trying to meet them.

That said, I'd literally rather die alone than marry a non-virgin. And yes, statistically the odds of a woman becoming a bad wife jump significantly after having sex with just one other person. Study after study suggests this. Even discounting that, I don't know how you're not repulsed by the idea of your future wife having been with other men.

The fact that people are replying to your obvious bait is sad to me.

Used to be a NEET, now I'm graduating college summa cum laude with a 6 figure job and a qt Midwestern gf.

If I can make it so can you, bros.

the left side seems objectively better in every way

You are a scared little kid, brainwashed by the media. Another casualty of the culture war.

My father was a gaming neckbeard who fapped to anime

Guess what I turned out to be

No one will remember or care about your shitty 50's wannabe family you fucking idiot, no one will remember anything you do, more than likely.

i have no responsibility to the white race or any common good to reproduce. my only responsibility is to make myself happy

Hopefully the one on the right but unfortunately women like that don't really exist anymore.

>no fun allowed
>a man must support a woman

nice try feminazi

Your legacy is irrelevant. Only the legacy of God remains. Why don't you submit now? Shy away from your foolish pride and understand that the greater plan of God will prevail despite your illusions of glory.

>muh nihilism!

Your ancestors built Western Civilization. They are remembered.

youtube.com/watch?v=59CQh8bpeAw

how old are you?

>playstation

Because feminism...

I'm not Nihilist you cunt. Individuals built western civilisation, their children didn't, their wives didn't.
There remains a technological cap we're close to reaching and restricting yourself with dependants (women and children) won't help you reach it.

Ironic post coming from a shart. The home of "muh individualism".

>Individuals built western civilisation, their children didn't, their wives didn't.
lmfao, can't tell if troll or full retard

THIS man understands

Already have two amazing kids and a great wife. Stopped gaming over 9 years ago. I think if you're old enough to buy M rated games, you're too old to be playing games.

No man knows Gods plan, and thus no man can submit to Gods plan.

Fags the both of you.

Good job user. Have one more. Or two.

*insert* "I an a fucking legend"
007 golden eye speedrun i an too fucking lazy to do.

Mate its your fault if your woman isn't addicted to your cock.

Even if a girl has had sex before she hasn't had sex with me. Its like popping a brand new cherry. Most women don't know what an orgasm is.

Why should I want to be remembered? I just want to live a humble, fulfilling, productive life.

no one could touch me at Warhammer 40k: Eternal Crusade, step up niggha

youtube.com/watch?v=oYmqJl4MoNI
found it

This is some shit-tier propaganda famm. I'm not visiting your blob.

They might not, they're still used goods and I'm not interested at all.

Plus, the studies don't lie here. Non-virgins make bad wives.

>Most women don't know what an orgasm is.
hahahaha stop it user.

Your enemies can define you, whether you want to be defined or not!

>Eternal Crusade
No fucking wonder, you're probably the only guy dumb enough to have bought that shit.

Left because i have mental problems.

This always falls apart when the matter of how to end up on the right comes into question.

What do you mean?

>Generic Children
>Proper Personal Legacy
Having kids means nothing for your legacy, as they are almost guaranteed to not hold your dreams and aspirations. The only people you can trust to carry your legacy are your friends and direct partners, your brothers in arms for your aspirations.

The pac man kill screen.

It's because every woman you've met so far has been a hooker

LOL

>used to be neet

21 finishing uni fuck off.