NORDIC SUPERIORTY THREAD

>Scandinavians are cold and stand-offish
Who told you that? Some stinky guy with brown eyes and black hair from a country who tries to bed our blondes or piffyback on our wellfare. Yeah, we don't like them!

>The katana is the best sword ever made
You weebs can't even comprehend the beauty that is the viking sword. Made to work in full synergy with the viking shield. The vikings were so much more sophisticated than the fat sumo wrestling samurais.

>Link in legend of Zelda is a fag, not a viking
Only according to boyloving degenerates. Link literally King Sverre Sigurdson. If you look at the clothes Link wear, he would be a typical Norwegian from somewhere around year 950, especially in breath of the wild.

>Nobody is viking in 2017
Yeah, but we're the descendants of vikings. Which the muslim unworthy horde is not! Blond children with blue eyes from kosovo, pakkistan and other places in the middle east are from my viking forefathers who planted their seed in their women.

In fact, when the persians who traded silk with the vikings saw how beautiful they were, they begged them to impregnate their children, sisters, even wives. That is why we have blondes with blue eyes in the middle easy. They should reject islam and come home.

Fight Islam! Report somalian parents to childcustody for genital mutilation! Throw Durian fruits and surströmming, icelandic rotten shark meat and lutefisk into their camps! Convert their blondes to Norwegian Nationalism. Let the blondes come home to Valhalla!

>inb4 trap link

Actually trap link is based on the boy prostitution of afghanistan. It makes sense because the Gerudos are based on muslim sandpeople.

It is making a mockery over the unmanly men of islam who run from their countries to the west, leaving the sick, the children and women behind. They don't even return home to help rebuild their country. They have no spine, no loyalty, no honour.

They are the descendants of pedo-prophet, a false devil worshipping degnerate known as Muhammed. A stark contrast fromt the beautiful graceful fantastic children of Valhalla.

Again same Faggot posting same thing.

This is Norwegian guy who was raped by Somali.Where was this ''superiority'' to save him?

I haven't seen this thread in awhile. Anyways, I was wondering how the political situation is regarding Nordic countries, or at least Norway.

I've also wondered your opinions on Mediterraneans (Portugal, Spain, Italy, France) Do you view them as inferior or subhumans just because of something trivial such as eye color, despite their historic accomplishments? Surely the definition of "white" goes beyond hair and eye color, as an African can be albino yet that doesn't make him white.

You are literally faggot or tranny who like boys,you posted this same thread multiple times before.You are opposite of any kind of superiority.

Brown eyes, black hair....

This is why we have to stop them.

Are stateminister is from the party simply known as "Right".

We're doing pretty well here.

There are small things that you as a citizen can do to make things harder for somalians and other types of muslims. Like contacting child protective services and tell them that they're beating the shit out of their children and plotting to gentally mutilate their daughter.

>this thread again
>last time it turned into a circlejerk with the Norway dude taking about NORDIC SUPERIORTY!!!
>bunch of people making fun of Norway dude
>people posting cute link pics
>one bi swedish guy trying to pick up dudes

>mfw i'm that guy

NORGE!

>link is an ideal norweigian male
I guess the ideal norweigian male is a 5 foot manlet considering he gets constantly shit on for his short stature in-game.

NORGE

Oh you silly swede! X)

>tfw had a great time visiting Oslo (shocking I know)
>tfw wanna move to the northern fjords

>Grandpa told me all about their traditions, culture, technology, glass blowing, food, etc. after he got back from visiting my Aunt(Half Dane, Half German) who married my Uncle(full Norwegian)
I'd fit right in if I were to visit. Can't wait to speak with Norwegians about how great their country and culture is. Just like I did with the Japanese when I visited Japan. No nogs in sight either I bet. What a wonderful place.

That's cringy, stay in America, keep your own culture ... ooooh...well shit

>NORDIC SUPERIORTY

Apologise!

What.....what were you gonna say user?

>Nordic cucks don't exi-

>in fact, when the persians who traded silk with the vikings saw how beautiful they were, they begged them to impregnate their children, sisters, even wives. That is why we have blondes with blue eyes in the middle easy. They should reject islam and come home

This never happened, ever. Persians viewed vikings as filthy animals and barbarians who never took showers.

Also why are Scandinavians so autistic?

black hair is sexy though

Its true. That is why there is a bunch of tribes with blue eyes and blonde hair in the middle-east

Scandinavian fairytales and delusions of grandeur. Lars fags are just degenerate alcoholics and perverts.

I hope you realize that blue eyes did not originate in scandinavia?

kill yourself

Fuck off queer

WARNING
This is a shill thread.
Remember to fill "sage" in the option field and don't attach a picture with your post.
WARNING

EUROPEAN SEX SLAVES