Catholics are Scum

>Be the Catholic church extension of the Holy Roman empire
>Divide the world in half for the Portuguese and the Spanish
>Proceed to conquer the America's and slaughter the native population causing the near complete downfall of Mesoamerican culture
>Never find El Dorado cause it does not exist and you are a bunch of genocidal maniacs
>Pretend everyone forgets what you did
>Build a church in the growing beach town of Long Beach in order to maintain your control over the fading remnants of the once prosperous native culture
>Your church services fill the streets so that even local residents are not able to park on the weekends while you demand tithings from your flock
>Slowly learn contempt for your neighbors (mostly descendants of the population you destroyed) because they park in your parking lot occasionally when there is no street parking
>Refuse to give out permits because of "liabilities"
>Have your neighbor's car towed from a massive empty lot at 3AM because whoever took that Jesus guy seriously to begin with? - This is about private property and the bottom line!
>Get reported to the Archdiocese of Los Angeles for violating God's laws from not worshipping graven images to loving thy neighbor
>Find that someone has started handing out fliers for Lutheranism outside your Sunday service, cause well... You seem to have learned nothing!

Someone is hankering for a little reformation. How else should I dish out the retribution here (non-violently yet humorously irritating)?

Let's not forget they are bitter for losing the Mexican-American war and letting the protistants take over.

protestants

>Catholics are Scum

no, catholics are cucks

>hey joseph an """""angel""" visited me made me pregnant. I carry the child of god. Help me? I'm still a virgin though!
>hey mary I'm a good cuck yes I believe you

joseph was the ultimate cuck and entire religion is based on cuckolding.

catholicucks need to be purged

Purge the Cathlicucks!

Here is the location:

>polish
>acting like a retarded swede
truly sad

>be Protestant
>no unity among followers
>female and married ministers
>Germany, UK, English Canada, Netherland, USA
>every cucked nation is Protestant
>still claim superiority over Catholics
go away heretic

Protties rock, that is why we own America and the Catholic church runs the shit countries of Europe and the Americas.

do you think they're still angry at England for breaking off from them?

Oh, for sure.

>every cucked nation is Protestant

What is France?

The vatican has been taken over by communists

t.catholic who doesnt listen to the church

France is an exception but they're still the least- religious out of all the catholic nations in Europe.

and to think that they used to be so anti communist that they helped out Mussolini and by extension Hitler

>Protties rock, that is why we own America
Thats not how you spell jews

Indeed, although I hope he only meant that he hates the cucks, not the deus vult type

I need a way to drive a nail into their plans for parking domination. What if I leave a bunch of literature around regarding the missionary treatment of the native Californians, most of their attendants are of course distantly related to the victims of the church.

Christianity is a degenerate Jew cult

No argument there.

Stay mad Cleetus, go back to rolling around on your megachurch floor.

So I just sent another letter to the Archdiocese of LA after calling and complaining. I am going to call St. Matthew's again and inform them that I will next go to the city council. Then I will look into disseminating more info on the genocide perpetrated by the Catholics.

Should not have fucked with this Autism.