Sup Forums BTFO

There's literally nothing wrong with race-mixing.
Multiracial people are more genetically diverse and in the result are healthier, smarter, taller and more beautiful.

Kek blessed me with the numerals, because this is 100% truth.

Sup Forums on suicide watch

lmao nope

nah it's only bad for Sup Forums when it's their WHITE WOMYN taking the black dick

however, when it's a white man having children with asian women or latinas, it's okay because Sup Forums logic

>be actor
>have no range of emotions because asian

>Sup Forums is one person

>can't into genetic science

No, this retarded double-standard is only put forth by subhuman weebshits that infest this site.

not a racemix problem
more of a mixing with a bad gene

Black and white is the only no-go because the colors are polar opposite, in fact all the defining characteristics of both races are at odds, smooth hair vs nappy hair, fair coloration vs dark, etc.

You can breed some really good looking mulattos with the right combinations.

>his country is dirt poor so he must earn his living by shit posting on an image board

Gj Hohol

>mulattos
they look like untermenschen tho

poor bastards who could have been white but turn out to be niggers.

>Mix Great Dane and Chihuahua
Why? Why do something like this?

Exactly.

This.

White-Asian is the master race

>implying any one of those boys wouldn't kick your ass in a duel

pic related would be the outcome for those niggers.
I'm a big guy.

I used that term to describe every biracial combination. Like I said black on white procreation is a genetic and aesthetic disaster but most other combinations have at least the potential to yield an attractive offspring. I've never seen a good looking half white/half black.

Alexa Chung

True

But blacks and spics aren't human so that is bestiality and Arabs are so inbred they are a new species. Which leaves Asians and Whites as the only two human races.

>Jews are inbred
>Asians are inbred
You might wanna check the bell curves again.

Lol what the fuck? Why do you have that picture saved?

keanu is a vampire though, doesn't count.

here is the webm

Jews are not inbred, fool. Jews are one of the most diverse group of people.

I've seen it before, I was just wondering why you had a low quality picture of the loser from a streetfight webm.

>RobertDeNegro

You're retarded.
They are more inbred than Asians.

I save all kinds of stuff from here

Im confused what started that?

lanky nigger thinking he is hard shit picks a fight against big guy and gets almost beaten into a coma.

You are likely to find higher genetic distance between two white people, or two people of any given "race" of people than between a white and a black person or what have you. "Racial" appearance has very little to do with the overall genome.

Also, genetic diversity is only really relevant when some selection mechanisms are in play that favor some sets of genes over others, the most dramatic ones being diseases that certain people are immune to. We have virtually eliminated such selection mechanisms from modern society other than random diseases.

Niggas gonna nig

i agree, now send ukrainian qt please

>healthier
Mixed children don't inherit the complete immunity of their parents and are more likely to have trouble finding substitutes

>smarter
Gonna need a citation for this, all i see is them still falling behind whites

>taller
Gonna need a citation for this as well, the tallest people in the world are the Dinaric, and the Dinaric are a pretty isolated group

>more beautiful
Beauty is subjective and therefore there can't exist a more beautiful or less beautiful. In 99% of the cases mixed children look horrible due to how disproportionate their features are.

Stupid thug had it coming, seriously fuck niggers.

>Keanu
is living 30 years with clinical depression based?

>7/8 white
So diverse?

Then you must be new, because there have been many threads and posts attacking race mixing of any kind. Those that support it are usually subversive shits like the "Ukrainian" in the OP, who makes quite an astonishing number of these threads.

That pic makes me sad
they literally spawned armo of potato faced mulattes
the only hope is in brains

>Sup Forums BTFO
Starting your argument like this is not an argument.
And there's no proof of your bullshit claim.

False
>I don't know what genetic clustering is

As well dog breeds have more in common than any two human races and look at what differences in intelligence and physical traits they posses

Hybrid vigor only applies in significantly inbred populations with a tiny genetic bottleneck, European countries already posses enough genetic diversity within their populations to remain healthy. Arabs and Africans are the ones who have inbred populations so really you should be shilling for us to go over there and colonize their women rather than vice versa.

TRUE
R
U
E

>ywn know what he's plotting

Checked

Crimea is Russian

checked

literally LMAO @ the notion of hybrid vigor in humans as a result of racial interbreeding.

You definitely have an honorary doctorate from Wikipedia