Black People

Prove to me that black people aren't specifically targeted by police because of their ethnicity.

Hey, shithead. Stop making these terrible threads. I mean, the others... they at least take the time to paste an appropriate pasta. But you're the laziest turd in all of Sup Forums. I bet you get off on posting these horrible threads, giggling like the 15 year old shit eater you are. I'm right aren't I? I want to tie you down and beat you for an hour or two. Who'll be laughing then, eh???

They are. Prove to me black people don't commit more crimes than white people or other minorities.

Pro-tip: You can't.

blacks are more violent.

google the Color of Crime.

/thread

prove blacks don't commit more crimes

Racists. Whites commit a higher total number of crimes compared to any other race. Look it up.

learn how to math

Wrong and deceptive. Whites are a much larger group. Of course total crime will be higher. Saged

I've taken notice of saying you do this repeatedly and deserve to be banished to reddit. But this once I'm asking you a question: suppose we have two easily identifiable groups of people, say pink and blue. You are a cop who can stop and check anyone, and at any moment you can choose whether to stop a pink or a blue citizen, i.e. there's never a shortage of either color. The size of the two groups is unspecified, can be anything but it must be a population, say at least 10/90, but can be 50/50 or 90/10, it does not matter. Your performance is partly measured by the number of people with outstanding warrants you catch. What is the optimum ratio of blues vs. pinks you stop?

For whatever reasonable relative group sized and reasonable 'number of outstanding warrants per capita' measures per groups, you hit an optimum if you exclusively stop members of the group with the higher number of outstanding warrants per capita.

Just saying.

Counter question what is wrong with targeting black people?

Lmao, fuck off nigger. Even if you were targeted, I wouldn't care.

just to make it clear. if blacks were one percent of the population and the number of outstanding warrants per black person is minimally, say one percent higher than the number of outstanding warrants per white person, the optimal behavior still would be to stop and check blacks exclusively.

It's not incumbent upon us to prove the negative. We don't have to prove that something DOESN'T occur / exist.

You are the one making the assertion, therefore the burden of proof is on you to provide evidence of the factual nature of your claim that something DOES occur / exist.

So please, cite your evidence so that we may disprove your hypothesis.

Proof is asked for & none shall be given! An evil & adulterous generation desires a sign!

No one gives a damn what ethnicity someone is....cops are lazy just like everyone.....cops respond to BEHAVIOR in the form of violations of law...they don't respond to PEOPLE.....negroes hate laws & governance of any kind....they despise order and peace....hence any negroe majority society or government....

police are not needed in law abiding societies......see how fucked the nordic lands are now? those poor cops were just window dressing then the real bad people showed up.....

police tend to come from the same people that will join gangs and criminals, so its not any surprise that many of them are overly harsh as the criminals they capture

>police tend to come from the same people that will join gangs and criminals

Please cite a source evidencing this.

SSSSSAGE

Prove to me blacks aren't a different species from whites.

They are but only those that look acto like niggers and that Is good because they are a pest that needs to be put under control.

Technically he's correct.... Whites commit more total crimes, but there are also 10x more whites than niggers.

Prove that they don't deserve it.

Oh look! Another slide thread in which OP hasn't replied once!

>MFW there aren't more fields for me to type "sage"