>>118685508

Women asked for this, let them have it and learn from their mistakes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4U4KGz72SEg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>mfw all the "women" in the Olympics are literally guys

It isnt

It's not, but it's hilarious, women can't compete. lmao

Soon we'll have two divisions in sports:
The Men's League
and
The Eunuch's League
Women just can't compete.

How can white women even compete?!

More trannies in MMA and boxing plz.

Eunuchs > Cunts

This. I actually completely endorse this. Finally, a use for these freaks.

Just look at your modern feminist. Does she look like an athlete to you? Noooooope! Those pigs have no dog in this fight.

Unless they create special divisions where all trans compete together, women can kiss any dreams of competing athletically goodbye.

This. Id also like to see a 'performance enhanced' version of the Olympics and watch midget niggers run sub 5s 100m

Once more proving that women are objectively worse than men

>women
>learning from their own stupidity

wew

Like pottery

This. I feel kind of bad for conservative women who wants a fair competition. But the liberal ones deserves it.

/thread

This is the only thing trannies are good for. Imagine being a female athlete born in this time - knowing all your hard work will be BTFO due to lower testosterone. Remember that black woman born with testes/vag who wrecked all the others in running? Remember how one of them was crying in the interview afterwards?

Women didn't ask for this. Mentally ill men did, you stupid fuck.

Retard, women in sports are the complete opposite of degenerate blobs of fat who endorse this shit.
They probably defend it because they are jelous of good looking female athletes and like seeing them getting destroyed, and you are in with them, just cause you are bitter westcuck virgins, who have never seen a non-degenerate woman with their own eyes

This.
No women are ever liberal or pro-lgbt.

retarded dyed-armpit hair lesbians have wanted this forever.

Can any man, just claim that today I "feel" like a woman and then compete in women sports?

>Men are responsible for feminism too

t. butch female 'athletes'

Genocide western "civilization"

This is so much fun!!
In a few years, women will start developing a hatred for traps and gays.
"But I am also a woman!!" --> "Are you XX, bitch??"
Lulz ensues

That's a man baby.

>man is good at volleyball but not great
>splits dick and shoves silicon in chest
>dominates women in volleyball
>women applauded this bravery

More of this please, I want to see all these mutants dominating women sports!

>2020 Olympics begins
>All the Russian/Chinese "women" are post-op

Women are consistently in favour of liberal policies.

Who cares. Women are so progressive. So let the women league being dominated by trannies. All the women sports record holder will be men. Its hilarious.

>tfw men become the only sports competitors in womens sports

I love this timeline
Thots cant catch a break can they

Olympics have been dying for some time. Everyone knows, now more than ever, what a joke the IOC is and how much damage they do to the cities that host. Turning it into a freakshow is just the last grasp at keeping it relevant.

I will be at home cheering as "she" fucking destroys the other team.

mfw all the top "female" athletes, cover girl models, and women of the year recipients are men.

This KEK
I wanna see dudes beating the fuck out of girls and see how fast the leftist rhetoric changes

>leftists
>respond to changing conditions

wew lad

When they see """""women""""" bashing womens faces in trust me some of them will begin to question it

>Men

Jews*

Wrong. Fallon Fox is a "brave hero" for fracturing a woman's eye socket and kicking the shit out of women in general in mixed martial arts right now.

I'll concede on that one.

youtube.com/watch?v=4U4KGz72SEg

>Why is this okay?
Are they Russian? No? Then it is "okay". That is why.

Becausw it's fucking hilarious

just shove these people into the paralympics. Problem solves

>its real

kel

>learn
>from their mistakes
>women

No they didn't ask for it.

No, no this is good. This is gonna keep going on and lib cucks will realize how stupid they are for pushing this shit. Then it will stop

They really ought to just add an "Open" category to Olympic sports. Just see which country can produce the most enormous roided up rage-monster.

I'd pay to watch that shit.

Fucking amazing
Where does the leftist delusion end?

this has potential to redpills normies to some extent

or bring luls at the very least

I can't wait till a tranny kills a women by accident.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHA
JUST ONE HIT

>Wikipedia
>When asked if Fox could, nonetheless, be stronger than her competitors, Vilain replied that it was possible, but noted that "sports is made up of competitors who, by definition, have advantages for all kinds of genetics reasons".[13] Fox herself responded to the controversy with an analogy in a guest editorial for a UFC and MMA news website:[20] As an ethnic group, African American women statistically have bone mineral densities close to Caucasian males[21] and bones more resistant to fracture,[22] which, however, does not imply an unfair advantage of individual African Americans, either.[20]

Holy fug 10/10

I don't see an end to it. Lazy slob feminists/leftists just want to kick back and squall about their trans friends. They're not the ones who have anything to lose, because they have zero intention of ever competing in sports. The arguments I've seen made claiming Fallon is actually at a disadvantage because of "her" victimhood trans status are straight out of an insane asylum.

They started with normalizing drag queens. Then they moved on to bathrooms. Then they dipped down to work on creating "trans children" to add an extra level of victimhood there, and now they're conquering women's sports. Scholarships are next.

And not enough people care.

Fuck yeah, id buy a ticket to the skyscraper dive

>Just see which country can produce the most enormous roided up rage-monster.

Seconded.

lol this

>Why is this okay?
cus we Aare men, we are better at everything, even beign women
i dislike trans as much as everyone, but one thing i like about them is them beating women at sports
I cant wait for the day when olympics are unisex and there will be no women, only trans and men, they will cry, but they deserve it

how does her analogy work ?

if it being a man "does not imply an unfair advantage" then why do we bother to separate males from females in sports ?

or is she suggesting to separate sports by races too coz muh african bone density ?

Brings back fond memories of the East German Olympic swim teams.

fpbp.

The logic is as follows
>Male performance is historically higher than female performance
>Historically, sports have separate leagues for men and women so that women can participate and compete as well
>SJW magic step: Redefine "men" and "women" in terms of "gender identity" as opposed to sex
>Any difference in performance can now be chalked up to normal variation within the female gender category

If this goes unchecked for 10 years or more, all competittive female athletes will be transgender

Yes. Especially with the push to normalize trans with little kids. Women are finished in sports unless something is done. I suppose it is POSSIBLE that unless this trainwreck of warping little kids will manufacture enough trans to create an entirely different league, but with all the whining about how even identifying a trans as "not a real woman" is "bigoted," I don't see that happening.

Unless this nation sees a completely new women's movement pop out of thin air and gain traction, this is how it is going to be. Normal women, NOT the SJWs, normal women who like to compete in sports will be SOL.